Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Okay but why do all her answers about australia have pictures of her and the fam?? Especially the one with the flannel shirt and the fckd up centaur leg???

Everyone else: We had sushi for dinner.

Scummy Scuz: Sushi dates at home.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I haven’t read ahead but this also screams pregnant to me. Most pregnant people won’t eat sushi from a store. I started making my own at home once I got pregnant and tuna is one of the only fish left you can eat because of mercury levels. Considering how much Kurt goes to get takeout, I’m thinking this is another pregnancy thing.

This makes me so incredibly angry. Why are the parks even open?
Right?! I said this to my partner yesterday. Last lockdown all our local parks had safety tape around them so we couldn’t go in and the beaches were closed. And that was nowhere near as bad as this one.

Reactions: 15
I think once the majority of aus is fully vaccinated they will end up using this method or another type of app for proof
I read they are already developing an app as QANTAS said for any overseas travel on their airline you have to be fully vaccinated (and I'm sure this will be a government policy anyway)

Reactions: 7
Since when are “no worries” and “heaps” Aussie slang. I’m pretty sure those words are used all over the world. And also why does she always try to push this narrative that aussies don’t wear shoes? Every time she does a Q&A she says the same thing, why is it such a flex that they let fox walk around without shoes on?

Reactions: 34
Since when are “no worries” and “heaps” Aussie slang. I’m pretty sure those words are used all over the world. And also why does she always try to push this narrative that aussies don’t wear shoes? Every time she does a Q&A she says the same thing, why is it such a flex that they let fox walk around without shoes on?
I know right, such a “pick me girl” vibe. In line with her “I haven’t showered” and #grublife 🤢 This is the only narrative she can keep straight 😂

Reactions: 17
This was the park in the heart of cronulla. I'm shocked and upset 😞😞😞
I honestly do not understand SOME Sydney-siders right now. The state is recording in excess of 200 cases per day, and no gives a flying duck.
In Melbourne, we have like 4 cases, we're out of the most recent lockdown and we're still all wearing masks outside, whether we're 1.5m away from someone or not. When I walk my dog at 7am and THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE I am still wearing my mask because that's the rules.

The SELFISHNESS of these people blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I reckon they kinda are pretty Aussie typical tho, I've been to other Englisch speaking countries (a German living in Cronulla hehe) and never heard it until I moved here. Of course there's always a bit of mix and match across the globe especially since Social Media...
Also can I just say in terms of food...did she really not say Vegemite?? This has to be THE most Australian food 😄

I didn't see her stories but from your comments I gather she talked about living around dangerous animals and it being normal etc etc?
I always tell my family back in Germany that living here in the city it's pretty much as safe as can be...yeah you get the odd Redback in the garage and should probably wear gloves when gardening (not that Sezdog does any gardening lol)
I've only seen a couple of red bellied black snakes in the national parks around here but otherwise just snakes on farms so I reckon Australians in cities are pretty sheltered from the danger of snakes and such 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah to be fair just because other countries use phrases doesn't mean they aren't typical Aussie phrases. Though I think she's confusing don't worry about it and no worries?? Cause I say don't worry about it and when I say it overseas or to people not from aus they all get concerned 🤣 but yeah pie and sauce are obviously consumed in other countries but its still part of the Aussie stereotype. Though I wish when people would talk about Australian food they'd acknowledge Indigenous food as traditional food instead of a freaking servo pie and icebreak that no one i know eats regularly except tradies/bogans ..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anecdotal for my fellow Australians, but my two covid vaccinations are on my medicare record via my.gov. I can log in on my phone and show evidence of them alongside my other recent vaccinations. So that might be what they use if we end up needing proof of vax here!

A big lol to all of Sarah's 'slang' stories. She is a mole.
There’s a feature once you’ve had both to add it to your Apple wallet and it has your name date of birth and and shoes your full vaccinated. Think we may end up having to use these in the near future

Reactions: 7
More slop for breakfast guyyyys! For best results make sure to serve it in a tiny bowl and give most of it to your toddlah (who totally never has protein supplements even though I’m constantly on camera giving him protein supplements).
🤢🤢🤢🤢 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Don’t get me wrong, porridge is delicious, but how does she manage to make everything she cooks grey?! It’s a skill at this point. Either the #tropeaka or she’s so used to upping the tit out of the brightness/contrast settings on everything that no filter reveals a whole new shade of greige, to match her personality.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
More slop for breakfast guyyyys! For best results make sure to serve it in a tiny bowl and give most of it to your toddlah (who totally never has protein supplements even though I’m constantly on camera giving him protein supplements).
🤢🤢🤢🤢 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Don’t get me wrong, porridge is delicious, but how does she manage to make everything she cooks grey?! It’s a skill at this point. Either the #tropeaka or she’s so used to upping the tit out of the brightness/contrast settings on everything that no filter reveals a whole new shade of greige, to match her personality.
THAT BOWL IS TINY! Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over her saying she’ll upload the recipe for tuna sushi to sunee. Is that really necessary?? It’s not a groundbreaking recipe or a new take on an old favourite. It’s tinned tuna with rice rolled in nori

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to ask.. does Sydney have a 10km restriction on where you can drive from home? Sarah’s recent story they drove a good 30mins for a bush walk.. is that even allowed?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
THAT BOWL IS TINY! Wtf
I have to say, it takes a lot more than it used to to trigger my ED relapses these days, but this picture certainly does it. How can anyone feel like they're not greedy pigs by comparison. FML she needs to lose her platform. At least I can recognize when I'm triggered; I feel sorry for her more impressionable/younger followers who are being led down the ED path by scuzz without even knowing it. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have to say, it takes a lot more than it used to to trigger my ED relapses these days, but this picture certainly does it. How can anyone feel like they're not greedy pigs by comparison. FML she needs to lose her platform. At least I can recognize when I'm triggered; I feel sorry for her more impressionable/younger followers who are being led down the ED path by scuzz without even knowing it. :(
TW: ED behaviours
Ditto - Thats why it also immediately struck me and reminded me of when I was in the depths of AN. Even now that I have been steadfast in recovery for some 5+ years, it’s still makes those old neural pathways zing. Tiny bowls and spoons were a staple, as was her turn of phrase “I eAt tHis EvErYday”. That was definitely a tactic of mine to try to convince others that I had technically eaten or was eating regularly.
You’re so right, to many this may seem innocuous, but it’s very thinly veiled ED behaviour that if you can’t recognise or are susceptible to imitation (like so many of her stans), sets an incredibly damaging example.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Compare that slop to this colourful porridge from Sadia at Pick Up Limes (@ 3:05). Worlds apart. Why do people still follow Sarah? Why???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to ask.. does Sydney have a 10km restriction on where you can drive from home? Sarah’s recent story they drove a good 30mins for a bush walk.. is that even allowed?
yeah I’m pretty sure it’s 10kms from home. Unsurprisingly they’re breaking the rules. Imagine being so privileged as to live by the beach during a lockdown and still manage to break the rules. Plenty of people who live in the western suburbs would love to go for their walks by the beach! Idiot.

Reactions: 32
Imagine being so privileged as to live by the beach during a lockdown and still manage to break the rules.
At this point, they've all but said that they think covid is a hoax. It's so upsetting for those of us who have had it and have lost people to it (both of those apply to me). I'm raging at how selfish and truly ugly she is. Everything is about their pleasure and there's never an ounce of thought to the wellbeing of others in any way- not with her nutritional advice, her exercise programs, her medical "protocols", her bullying behaviours, her money-grabs and disingenuous product claims, her attempted piggy-backing on various crises....it's just unbelievable when you think who this person is. She's just a rotten human being on every level. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I honestly do not understand SOME Sydney-siders right now. The state is recording in excess of 200 cases per day, and no gives a flying duck.
In Melbourne, we have like 4 cases, we're out of the most recent lockdown and we're still all wearing masks outside, whether we're 1.5m away from someone or not. When I walk my dog at 7am and THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE I am still wearing my mask because that's the rules.

The SELFISHNESS of these people blows my mind.
I had a similar feeling today when I went for my walk. I live in a locked down area in QLD. I'm wearing my mask but most people are out not wearing a mask at all. I also happened to walk past a playground and heaps of parents were talking amongst each other without masks. The restrictions clearly say that it's mandatory to wear a mask unless participating in strenuous exercise. Didn't realise that standing/ sitting talking to people counted as that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s 5km but only for the Blacktown, Campbelltown, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Georges River, Liverpool and Parramatta LGAs. Which is silly bc all of Sydney is affected and Covid doesn’t just stop to think to itself ‘oh, these guys are from Cronulla, I’ll just stick to the high LGAs areas only’ (eg the 30min travel for a bush walk).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.