Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding her birth (and pregnancy) experience, I honestly feel like she thought she would breeze through both because she's fit. She had such a superior attitude while being pregnant because she still worked out and didn't succumb to typical pregnancy eating habits. I wouldn't be surprised if she thought, because she's fit and toned and had abs that she'd push a baby out no problem. She definitely underestimated the pain, and coupled with the loss of control in her birth plan, she spiralled and made things worse for herself. It'll be interesting how she'll be the second time around.
Imagine if she’s had to have a C-section and actually not being able to exercise for months and do AbS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I just have to say it is so funny watching Sarah go through what the whole world had to deal with... just 1 and 1/2 years too late 😂😂 While most of her followers in the US were in pure crisis mode last year she kept selling active wear and going to the beach and every once in a while was like "oh yeah covid, we have to wear a mask on the plane, I always forget you guys have to deal with so much more".
And now the US and Europe are slowly getting over it and enjoying the summer while she is like "OmG yoU gUyZ I have the weirdest lockdown funk going on. It's been six weeks of only swimming in our backyard pool, watching TV on one of 3 TVs I have in my home (but usually we never watch TV!), working out in ONE OF my home gymS and cooking random stuff for the App. Today we wanted to go on a bush walk but we couldn't. But maybe tomorrow another beach walk"
If she starts backing banana bread I'm going to lose is 😂😂 she doesn't even realize how ridiculous she sounds and that her version of "lockdown" is basically her normal life.
I know what you mean and oh man how the tables have turned but I don't find it funny even though I don't live in Sydney or NSW but this is still tit because it will effect the whole country and Australia was ahead and now it's fucked and went backwards. We shouldn't be in lockdown, it's just the government fucked it up and especially the NSW premier is doing a terrible job she is not following the health advisors, its all very political to the detriment of people who are dying and have died from the current outbreak.
Anyway I don't feel sorry for Sarah in the slightest because she is a person whose believes don't align with anyone who has a sensible, logical and intelligent mind and who is supporting the vaccine rollout and advising her followers to get vaccinated so we can get out of this. I love watching Abby Chatfields stories who is debunking these stupid conspiracies about the vaccine and directly engages with anti vaxxers, it is so fun to watch how she is slamming their theories.
If Sarah would have her baby now in hospital she would be fucked no mum coming to the rescue praying the child out of her because of restrictions. So far nothing has effected her really, she just cant go to her regular gym or pilates class. That's it, that's all she cant do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
6DCBC874-1E38-4FC9-9669-41710988E7D9.jpeg

Don’t care what anyone says, I’ll always be a simp for Kate. She’s 100000% better than Sarah.
Btw, go check out this post she shared on her stories if you want your blood boiling, this is outrageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay off-topic, but there’s been something about Sarah’s birth that has been on my mind for a while.

After her birth vlog got taken down and then it was put back up, she went on stories and basically said something like, “My birth vlog is important to be up on YouTube not just for me, but for other women as well, to show the raw and real side of birth.” Now let me preface this by saying that I’m not a mother, nor I wish to have children anytime soon, but it was such an eye roll moment for me. Not trying to invalidate Sarah’s or any other mumma’s birthing experience, but there is so much content you could find on YouTube that show the dark sides of childbirth, educational or not, with a click of a finger, most of which barely compare to Sarah’s experience. If she thinks her birth was realistic enough to the point she believes such pretentious comments she made, then it makes me question the “research” she did prior to birth. I bet she only watched edited, cookie-cut, birth vlogs as her “research”, and thought some soothing music, salt lamp and coconut water will save her when contractions really start to kick in. I’m in no way trying to dismiss Sarah’s or any other mum’s traumatic experience regarding birth, but I think in Sarah’s case, a lot of it could’ve been easily prevented if she did proper research and listened to her doctors. Anyways, mumma’s on tattle, feel free chime in, and correct me if I’m wrong 💕
I wouldn't recommend watching any sort of "horror" birth vlogs and research the bad things that could happen. You have to have an open mind but stay positive. Especially with her first baby I think she would have been genuinely scared of birth and talked herself into it that it's going to be "easy" because she is soo healthy. She also thinks she is going to live to a hundred because of her lifestlye. She is very delusional in general and lacks the education and life experience to be humble and respect the process of birth and health advice from professionals.
Hopefully she learned her lesson and shows a bit more humility.
But according to her workout today I don't believe she is pregnant but who knows she did some intense workouts when she was pregnant with Fox.

Imagine if she’s had to have a C-section and actually not being able to exercise for months and do AbS
She would anyway because looks are more important to her than health. She pretty much worsen her prolapse due to her intense exercises that are not recommend for the condition.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 692228
Don’t care what anyone says, I’ll always be a simp for Kate. She’s 100000% better than Sarah.
Btw, go check out this post she shared on her stories if you want your blood boiling, this is outrageous.
I’ve seen the photos of the magazine yesterday... truly shocking to read this in 2021. I could imagine Sarah and Kurt talking about people in this way, or at least thinking it.
I would be so sad if even 1 single person thought to compare me with the “journalist” in that magazine, but Sarah probably doesn’t give 2 fucks.
I wonder what Kate thinks about Sarah..

Reactions: 13
I just find it interesting how they only turned against Sarah and her crappy behaviour when they were disappointed with the way Kurt treated them..
Tbh, that's the case with a lot of stans. She's done a lot of things in the past which should have been enough for people to unfollow (like the bushfire incident, the cultural appropriation, the sabi and soul incident etc). But people only unfollow or start to say negative things about her when they are personally affected. I've noticed this especially over on the subreddit. It's only when they get blocked for asking a genuine question or something do they realise what kind of a person she is.

It really shouldn't be the case though. I feel like people should be empathetic towards other people or situations even when it doesn't personally affect them. These are things they should have realised a long long long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tbh, that's the case with a lot of stans. She's done a lot of things in the past which should have been enough for people to unfollow (like the bushfire incident, the cultural appropriation, the sabi and soul incident etc). But people only unfollow or start to say negative things about her when they are personally affected. I've noticed this especially over on the subreddit. It's only when they get blocked for asking a genuine question or something do they realise what kind of a person she is.

It really shouldn't be the case though. I feel like people should be empathetic towards other people or situations even when it doesn't personally affect them. These are things they should have realised a long long long time ago.
YES! THANK YOU! :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say once that she thought it’d be easy because she has abs?
Hannah Bower has stronger abs than Sarah and she didn’t tear. She is qualified in pre and post natal. She said she didn’t tear because knows how to push but relax her pelvic floor muscles. She is a good resource for knowing how to properly engage your core.

Reactions: 9
I could imagine Sarah and Kurt talking about people in this way, or at least thinking it.
Oh she doesn’t just think it. She outright says it! A mere 48 or so hours ago she was berating Kurt, calling him a white whale or some tone deaf drivel. She’s outright shamed Mum’s who ate unhealthy during pregnancy, and her entire brand is “AbS!” (despite constantly lamenting their loss, be it through fluid retention, menstruation, pregnancy etc.)

I love that Kate’s posts low key shade Scuzza, but also in the most poised and genuinely earnest way.

Reactions: 16
This has got to be one of the fugliest ”outfits” I’ve ever seen. WTF.
Oh she is going to a meeting? Translation to Sezzy English is conversation with husband or phone call in the car on the way to Woolies.

Also LOL, I am typing this while sitting in the office at work (pretty good job may I add) and I'm dressed less casual than that. She is so pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But according to her workout today I don't believe she is pregnant but who knows she did some intense workouts when she was pregnant with Fox.
I sometimes wonder if people pre record content. I am a small influencer myself and sometimes I pre record things to go on my story and I have many influencer friends who do the same.
Usually when it’s an ad but she could very well have pre recorded workouts in a sports bra when she found out she was pregnant so she could post them when she starts showing?
Just a theory!

Reactions: 19
Everyone else: We're having a family day out.
Scummy Scuz: A LiTtLe fAmiLy aDvEntUre.
Everyone else: I've got some exciting business ideas so I need to educate myself, build a team and get better at growing my business ethically and efficiently, so I can be successful.

Scummy Scuz: I've got some exciting projects so I need to dress in a way that makes me work the most efficiently.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

You are absolutely right. I can understand missing things in her behaviour ( I for one was never a stan so I never paid enough attention to her to notice her crappy behaviour ) but once they are pointed out to you, there’s no excuse. So for me all the stans that only just turned against her because they got blocked, are just as bad as her, same goes for the outspoken girls.

Oh she doesn’t just think it. She outright says it! A mere 48 or so hours ago she was berating Kurt, calling him a white whale or some tone deaf drivel. She’s outright shamed Mum’s who ate unhealthy during pregnancy, and her entire brand is “AbS!” (despite constantly lamenting their loss, be it through fluid retention, menstruation, pregnancy etc.)

I love that Kate’s posts low key shade Scuzza, but also in the most poised and genuinely earnest way.
Imagine all the things they say that we never get a chance to see. They are always saying how they have to edit the vlogs heaps because Kurt ( nice of Sarah to only mention Kurt and not herself...) says offensive things...

she is such a bleeping witch and we don’t even know the half of it

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.