Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...eLeMEnTs 🌊 orrr Esme!
Or something even more unique and exotic, like Spön, or Hashé Tag
(gotta add those tokenistic accents too bc our gal is classayyy af) 😂
My money is on: Byron Hustl Tilse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
My money is on: Byron Hustl Tilse 😂
If she hypes up another baby name fiasco I’ll be losing my tit. That poor kid hasn’t even been born yet. I hope this time around her stans are older and don’t fall for her tit.

Reactions: 12
Tiger Moon Tilse
Rabbit Hutch Tilse
Pony Surf Tilse
Golden Goose Tilse 😂

If she ever has another kid, she said she's already got their middle name- the original one she wanted to give focks. I wonder if she'd still want it now. Focks oCeAn is such a dumb name, even after all this time, it still sounds ridiculous. Adorable kid, shame he has influenza bogans for parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Troppie-Akha Quokka Tilse

This is fun (but omg I am so sorry for this poor child's life)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
these names are great, and if Sarah was to have a nuuuunborn again, no doubt that childs name would get a mention in “that name is a tragadeigh” on Facebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t know how I am going to deal with 8 months of ALL DAY pregnancy updates, like we had every day updates where she showed her bump a day apart, talked about her pregnancy, talked about her food while pregnant (no donuts slobs), exercise while pregnant (she was the fittest mum out). HOW WILL WE COPE. I need a Xanax already.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This!! 👏 Most parents make sacrifices when they start a family. Not our Sez and Kurt! A sacrifice to them is missing a gym or surf session. Even now, they've just decided to start making full length podcast episodes for The Health Code again, on top of the 5 minute ones they already struggle to find time to record. And they decided this while already knowing Sarah is pregnant.

[sarcasm] Why would she when she's super fit and healthy and has abs! Plus, she would have prayed to God to bless her with a second child, no way will He let her miscarry.

I had a quick look through her IG baby bump highlights and she barely has a bump at 16 weeks and 4 days (the first highlight). So she's unlikely to show anytime soon. She's probably making that content now, just in case she pops early this time around.

Besides, after catching up on here she'll be sure to keep wearing clothes 4 sizes too big, just to keep the bait train going.
I'm not sure if this has been address yet as I'm still catching up but a lot of women find they show earlier and have a bigger bump with the second baby. Not always but it is common so she could very well show earlier than last time

Reactions: 14
Thank you for this - I suffer with PCOS, have a range of symptoms I deal with daily and have been TTC for over a year, so the way she changes her pregnancy, pcos & ever other 'trouble' daily to suit her narrative is so disheartening to myself and so many others. I've unfollowed her recently because she was beginning to infuriate me and it was doing nothing to help my headspace, I'm fine here because it's actually refreshing to see others with a healthier more sane view on things. The fact that she falls pregnant (if she even is and not just baiting) and then thinks how can I now profit off this instead of solely thinking what a blessing for me and my family, and that every stage of her pregnancy (and forevermore) she will just exploit them is so unbelievably sad. Power to everyone waking up to her utter bullshit hidden in plain sight and i truely hope one day soon she wakes up to her own.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I’m a midwife and I support women every day who are TTC and struggling. Sarah is just as bad as Georgie Stevenson “manifesting” her pregnancies. It’s a massive kick in the face to women who have been TTC for years 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if this has been address yet as I'm still catching up but a lot of women find they show earlier and have a bigger bump with the second baby. Not always but it is common so she could very well show earlier than last time
Very true for me! Didn't show until after 6 months with first baby, nearly 3 months with the second 😅

Reactions: 5
Moon Wolf Tilse

She will have chosen Wolf but then in a dream, Jesus will tell her, the special chosen one, the baby’s middle name should be Wolf and the first name should reflect the moon child in all of us. She will manifest a calm, holistic, nachural birth with chanting, crystals, candles, White Fox outfits, esmi skin care and Blackwood pantry meals. She will have a special 5 part series IG ad/treasure hunt for a 5% off discount code (MOON5) on last seasons White fox clothes. THIS time no doctors will get in the way of her perfect birth.

From now on, everything will be about “if you have an energetic NUUUborn and a TODDLAH like me”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Moon Wolf Tilse

She will have chosen Wolf but then in a dream, Jesus will tell her, the special chosen one, the baby’s middle name should be Wolf and the first name should reflect the moon child in all of us. She will manifest a calm, holistic, nachural birth with chanting, crystals, candles, White Fox outfits, esmi skin care and Blackwood pantry meals. She will have a special 5 part series IG ad/treasure hunt for a 5% off discount code (MOON5) on last seasons White fox clothes. THIS time no doctors will get in the way of her perfect birth.

From now on, everything will be about “if you have an energetic NUUUborn and a TODDLAH like me”
LOOOOOL! Jesus take the wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Moon Wolf Tilse

Nah it's gotta be something completely contradictory like Desert Wolf Tilse or Wetlands Wolf Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just posted a story saying she got a book for her baby shower "well for you" (in reference to Focks) and he immediately said "Bubby" and then later "baby". She tried to play it off and saying "yah there's a bubby in the story and then the bear". But like - COOL more pregnancy bait. We all know you're hyping this up but there's no need to camouflage your child's words by posting stories and trying to hide the true meaning. We all know she pre-records and uploads her stories so like -- she purposely posted that tit.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.