Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost time for a new thread! Post your suggestions or, if you’ve already posted one, “quote” the original post so it’s easier for folks who are caught up to vote on their favorites.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic, and maybe a bit late to the party, but what happened between Sarah and Kurt's family?

Reactions: 10
ohh are we taking suggestions for the next thread?

Sarah’s Day #30
Lockdown fail, Kurt’s a “whale”, bad parenting is off the scale 😂
Mine from earlier, but I reckon it needs updating to reflect scummy’s deliberate pregnancy leak

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My first pregnancy I didn't show until after 20 weeks and waiting until then to announce. 2nd pregnancy I had a bump at my 12 week scan.

I'm not sure I'm ready for Sez to be showing off how small she is for 9 months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS irks me. The “you don’t know if you’re not a Mum” rant is back again. Some of us (like myself) are working 8-10 hour days, tending to spouse, running a household, getting exercise, cleaning, washing, the list goes on… but I can’t understand “busy” because I’m not a mum. Per-lease. I don’t have much time on my hands, and I’m in lockdown too. That’s just being an adult Sez. I think it’s just hitting her now because she can’t palm Fox off to her mum.

Edit to say: she’s saying she doesnt have time while laying on the lounge with Fox. Oh the irony.

Ps. I know mums and dads are super women and men. So much respect. It’ll be me one day, too. But don’t tell me “when you’re a mum you don’t have time” when we clearly know how much “time” she really has. Such a hypocrite.
I’m a mum with a toddler a few months younger than Fox. I’m bored shitless in lockdown lol. We read the same books over and over and go for our exercise each day but a fair bit of the day my little one will use her imagination and entertain herself. I’m certainly not busier because of lockdown and given that Sarah only works two days a week, I’m going to guess she isn’t either. She just likes to have something to brag/complain about

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Millie has been onboard for a while. She's the dietician, while Dee is the nutritionist.

Millie's role, however, is solely writing articles for Sunee. She has no input in recipe creation. Even all Dee does is confirm what label a recipe should have, ie: GF, DF, nut free etc. And even that she fucked that up at the beginning.

Sarah did admit in a podcast that she had chefs creating recipes for her for Sunee, but the majority are just her making things once and adding them to the app. The boasting of having a dietician, nutritionist and a naturopath on the team is largely all for show to make the business look more professional.

Reactions: 20
I don't believe Sarah comes up with any of the recipes from scratch, nope, not a single one... I think she strictly tests them for social media to post hype vids. Someone else is coming up with the nuts and bolts, the measurements and ingredients. She only says enough to imply she made the recipe up but i think through creative marketing she is trying to curate an image that she made the whole creation. And the NDA she makes her developers sign is the key to all of her fake image. Bogus!
And duck Scuzzy sincerely for exploiting the new spon fetus before its even been announced.
Buckle up sissys, this is bound to be a nauseating ride.
0 days and counting since Scuzzys last whinge about how demanding motherhood is. Cant she at least connect lockdown with keeping your child safe even though its a struggle personally? In my eyes, she's such a jive imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah's Day #30 Pregnancy leak fail, Kurt's a 'whale', bad parenting off the scale
???

Sarah's Day #30 Pregnancy leak fail, Kurt's a 'whale', Sunee recipes are still stale
or
Lockdown content just as stale

edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest video from Elsa’s wholesome life. I swear the fact that I dislike Sarah so much has nothing to do with it, but you can see Elsa’s love for her kid coming out of every pore. I just don’t see that with Sarah? I don’t ever see her showering him with kisses in her vlogs. Or playing with him and Kurt. There was a very simple moment in Elsa’s video where her and her husband and baby were in a pool, and the dad was going under water to make Bowie laugh, and just seeing Elsa play along and ask Bowie “where is daddy? Where did daddy go?”, things like that I don’t see Sarah doing. All I see is Sarah talking about Fox like he is not there, or having a dig at Kurt if he does something silly. Since she copies Elsa on everything she could as well copy her on being a good mum... 🙄 idk, there’s no need to compare point by point, these things are simply obvious when you see them. I watch Elsa’s vlogs and I want to be a mum because you can literally feel the love. Sarah’s life with Fox seems so so boring and distant and far from exciting. I know that not everything is cute when you have kids, but in Sarah’s case there’s nothing cute, not one single cute moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I don't believe Sarah comes up with any of the recipes from scratch, nope, not a single one... I think she strictly tests them for social media to post hype vids. Someone else is coming up with the nuts and bolts, the measurements and ingredients. She only says enough to imply she made the recipe up but i think through creative marketing she is trying to curate an image that she made the whole creation. And the NDA she makes her developers sign is the key to all of her fake image. Bogus!
I agree for the most part. She definitely had people create dishes that she just taste tested at home (remember her trying to defend those popcorn prawn bowls that they were eating out of takeaway containers? 🤣) And she clearly had people make a lot of the recipes in the beginning. But now I can't help but wonder if she's still employing chefs to create new recipes they wouldn't be so basic and repetitive.

Just checked the Sunee page and see they're introducing Millie (which explains the discussions above). I love how someone asked her if she has any input in the recipes and she gives a long winded reply dodging the question. Also, I highlighted my favourite part. Perhaps someone should reply that pregnancy cured Sarah's gluten intolerance! You never know, maybe this second one will cure her lactose intolerance next 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sarahs Day #30: lockdown Mum, content no fun, pReGgy self leaked, baby 2 for engagement peak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.