Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Sarah would react if her children grow up to be lgbtq ? She really shouldn’t be a mum if that’s the case but I really do wonder about the Christian in her. Boasting about being a “boy mum” and all the stereotypes she constantly pushes on focks when he’s a literal CHILD. What if he grows up to be quite feminine ?? What if he grows up to be a “nerdy gamer” with no athletic skills and not the “surfer tradie foodie grom” she pushes so hard for. What if he wants to be a she or a they/them ?? Imagine growing up and becoming very feminine and watching back all the YT videos of your mum boasting and encouraging you to be a dirty “ye the boys” boy infront of millions of people. Would really make you feel like tit having to come out to your own mum and be the disappointment because she clearly has envisioned you as something else. Imagine she would probably be disgusting and use it as content “focks transition” or something.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm really behind (on page 7).

But I feel like I was the only one who saw this, and I want to mention it again.

AGES ago, probably sometime in 2020 or possibly 2019, Sarah was doing a #spons skin care Insta story. On there, she said something to the effect of "I used to think I had acne and oily skin, but my skin was just dehydrated". It was around the time she started using moisturisers and not just facial oils. Anyway, it stuck with me because it went against everything she had said. She said it was hormonal acne and her diet and facial products helped. But in her story she even laughed a bit, and said it was just dehydrated (leading to over production of oil).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My money is on: Byron Hustl Tilse 😂
The fact that she had no shame in naming her firstborn Fox while collaborating with a brand called White Fox still floors me. Elements, GHD, Gua sha, Esme, Rose Quartz and even Cartier are all on the table as very real name possibilities for this original, uniQuE miLf.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The fact that she had no shame in naming her firstborn Fox while collaborating with a brand called White Fox still floors me. Elements, GHD, Gua sha, Esme, Rose Quartz and even Cartier are all on the table as very real name possibilities for this original, uniQuE miLf.
Don’t forget Tropeaka Blackwood! 😂
Worst is that I too am only being partly facetious - You’re 100% on the money, she’s done this before with Fox, and I feel like Tropeaka is one of those ridiculous names that she would totally manifest in a dream...kind of sounds like Tanika, too 😅...
But seriously Scuzz, Just call them ‘Elsa’s Wholesome Life Tilse’ and be done with it 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I wonder how Sarah would react if her children grow up to be lgbtq ? She really shouldn’t be a mum if that’s the case but I really do wonder about the Christian in her. Boasting about being a “boy mum” and all the stereotypes she constantly pushes on focks when he’s a literal CHILD. What if he grows up to be quite feminine ?? What if he grows up to be a “nerdy gamer” with no athletic skills and not the “surfer tradie foodie grom” she pushes so hard for. What if he wants to be a she or a they/them ?? Imagine growing up and becoming very feminine and watching back all the YT videos of your mum boasting and encouraging you to be a dirty “ye the boys” boy infront of millions of people. Would really make you feel like tit having to come out to your own mum and be the disappointment because she clearly has envisioned you as something else. Imagine she would probably be disgusting and use it as content “focks transition” or something.
Both Sarah and Kurt are pretty homophobic themselves so I think if Fox ever wanted to come out as LGBTQIA+ when he’s older, he wouldn’t be in a safe space to do so. There is plenty of evidence of their homophobia, from Kurt’s scrabble to their association with a church that is openly homophobic, and their demeanour in general; strict gender roles (smelly boys and domestic princess), “yeah the boys/girls”, making a casual homophobic joke regarding Fox being gay in their podcast… the list goes on. Also I don’t think by the time Fox is old enough to transition, she would still be an influencer, she is getting more and more irrelevant each day. Her whole brand was about getting rich fast, and she sadly has achieved it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why is she obsessed with Peanut butter all of a sudden?
because #pregnancycravings

this morning’s Health Code Daily was a monstrosity. They spent the entire episode calling each other dumb and arguing whether peanut butter is savoury or sweet.

I am putting money on that she is already gender speculating and is hoping baby is a girl, hence why she keeps saying peanut butter is a sweet food as she has this newfound obsession with it.

But, the award for most cringe statement goes to Kurt for his “all girls are dumb” remark. Is he 12?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
because #pregnancycravings

this morning’s Health Code Daily was a monstrosity. They spent the entire episode calling each other dumb and arguing whether peanut butter is savoury or sweet.

I am putting money on that she is already gender speculating and is hoping baby is a girl, hence why she keeps saying peanut butter is a sweet food as she has this newfound obsession with it.

But, the award for most cringe statement goes to Kurt for his “all girls are dumb” remark. Is he 12?
Remember back when she was pregnant with Fox before the gender reveal she thought she was having a girl so she dyed her hair pink? I reckon it’ll be a similar thing again this time around but either way I feel bad for the kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I said it before but I truly hope she won't have a girl. Don't get me wrong, of course all that matters is the health of baby and mother, but Sarah will definitely try to make her her mini-me. She'll be obsessed about the girl staying as tiny and petite as possible, it's a recipe for disaster. She already did that with Fox, she was obsessed with staying tiny in pregnancy and constantly talked about how tinyyyyy Fox is. She'll be that kind of obnoxious mom trying to live her dream of being the professional ballet dancer she never was :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think the thing I hated most about her last pregnancy was the way she would say how huge she was and she had such a big baby in there and then all of a sudden he was small because the doctors were concerned .. her whole narrative changed to how she was a small baby and her baby is super small like her 🤦‍♀️ Like she can never just stick to one story..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she obsessed with Peanut butter all of a sudden?
Maybe more baiting, and to keep hype around her going, even on this thread. There’s speculation that the ‘insider’ that ‘confirmed’ the pregnancy was Scummy herself. Idk, PB is ubiquitous enough for it to be a coincidence, but Sarah is also definitely conceited enough to ‘leak’ her pregnancy even to a group of ppl who for certain don’t give a tit 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe more baiting, and to keep hype around her going, even on this thread. There’s speculation that the ‘insider’ that ‘confirmed’ the pregnancy was Scummy herself. Idk, PB is ubiquitous enough for it to be a coincidence, but Sarah is also definitely conceited enough to ‘leak’ her pregnancy even to a group of ppl who for certain don’t give a tit 😆
Yes well this person hasn’t come back to elaborate so it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Sezzy herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tiger Moon Tilse
Rabbit Hutch Tilse
Pony Surf Tilse
Golden Goose Tilse 😂

If she ever has another kid, she said she's already got their middle name- the original one she wanted to give focks. I wonder if she'd still want it now. Focks oCeAn is such a dumb name, even after all this time, it still sounds ridiculous. Adorable kid, shame he has influenza bogans for parents.
Golden Goose Tilse

I am deceased 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its SO Sarah.

If we go on she can run the victim narrative that the MeAn HatErZ on tattle ruined her pregnancy announcement.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I wonder what she would do if she had a little girl that was more interested in "boy things" (not that there really is such a thing). She strikes me as the kind of person who would force her daughter into activities like dance classes even if she seemed more interested in the kinds of activities that she's going to push onto fox ...

of course the scariest thing is the idea of her pushing her food and body issues/her ideas that anyone who isn't *so* into MoViNG tHeIr BoDIes is lazy onto any child regardless of gender. but the idea of her having a girl genuinely makes me feel a bit sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
THIS irks me. The “you don’t know if you’re not a Mum” rant is back again. Some of us (like myself) are working 8-10 hour days, tending to spouse, running a household, getting exercise, cleaning, washing, the list goes on… but I can’t understand “busy” because I’m not a mum. Per-lease. I don’t have much time on my hands, and I’m in lockdown too. That’s just being an adult Sez. I think it’s just hitting her now because she can’t palm Fox off to her mum.

Edit to say: she’s saying she doesnt have time while laying on the lounge with Fox. Oh the irony.

Ps. I know mums and dads are super women and men. So much respect. It’ll be me one day, too. But don’t tell me “when you’re a mum you don’t have time” when we clearly know how much “time” she really has. Such a hypocrite.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I wonder what she would do if she had a little girl that was more interested in "boy things" (not that there really is such a thing). She strikes me as the kind of person who would force her daughter into activities like dance classes even if she seemed more interested in the kinds of activities that she's going to push onto fox ...

of course the scariest thing is the idea of her pushing her food and body issues/her ideas that anyone who isn't *so* into MoViNG tHeIr BoDIes is lazy onto any child regardless of gender. but the idea of her having a girl genuinely makes me feel a bit sick.
Idk I think she will just turn her into a baby pick me girl. “She is not like other girls”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah should have a chat to those parents who are juggling work, helping their children with at-home schooling, as well as their homework, cleaning, doing the groceries, laundry, preparing dinner, whilst also maintaining their own lives. I wonder how she'd cope in that position.
Also it always seems like Sarah speaks from a point of view as if she is a single mum with a massive amount of tasks to do. Doesn't she often palm off fox to either her relatives or Kurt? She's always on the "poor me" victim mentality.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.