Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh dissension in the ranks! Go figure, when you’re Scummy by name, scummy by nature, your ‘besties’ might just turn. Let’s hope she doesn’t duck up this kid (bets on Tropeaka blackwood Tilse?) like she is failing Focks, buuut, won’t be holding my breath 😬😂
😆😆 Haha that name!!!

She should have made Fox the middle name. And Wight his first name

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dunno - the person who is in Sarahs circle and is confirming the pregnancy could be Princess Sez herself drumming up the speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If it’s true, it’s a bomb to me.
Yes we’ve discussed her pregnancy, but we don’t (didn’t?) have confirmation.
To be fair, we have speculated pregnancy in the past and have been wrong 😑
Yes, that's a good point. Nothing against you or the person who shared the news...I think my tone came off weird, but I wasn't trying to be snarky, was just thinking aloud. :)

I dunno - the person who is in Sarahs circle and is confirming the pregnancy could be Princess Sez herself drumming up the speculation.
It's one of the first things that came to mind. However, we've had members from her team on our threads before (especially on GG) who have told us stuff before it became official. I've had DMs from her inner circle before and have been able to disclose some information before she made it official (like Loving Earth dropping her). We've even had members of scuzz's team post amongst us to manipulate and control the narrative, and when it didn't work, they made a fuss, revealed their true intentions and then stormed off (some of the other OG members may also recall those days).
I take it all as it comes. It's a gossip thread, we just got some gossip that ties in with what we had noticed already. Time will tell if it's true or not, but one thing's for sure, Scuzz has always had people on the inside leaking info.
I was just wondering if this new member is the same person who leaked the wedding info to me because the person who did that was different to my previous sources. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I had a similar feeling today when I went for my walk. I live in a locked down area in QLD. I'm wearing my mask but most people are out not wearing a mask at all. I also happened to walk past a playground and heaps of parents were talking amongst each other without masks. The restrictions clearly say that it's mandatory to wear a mask unless participating in strenuous exercise. Didn't realise that standing/ sitting talking to people counted as that.
Just catching up on the thread and please everyone in other states that aren’t here in NSW/Sydney stop relying on 1 picture you see on this thread or on social media to form your views of Sydney. There is a small portion not doing the right thing, like there would be in other states most likely. I live in inner Sydney and my friend who is in my single bubble lives in the eastern suburbs andin both areas there is everyone wearing masks outdoors even though it isn’t stipulated.
- Frustrated Sydney-sider fed up with people comparing state by state over a few pics on socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't caught up yet but for me this pregnancy confirmation isn't really news (though I appreciate the new poster coming here to spill the tea - I hope you share more!).

Sarah has been pregnancy baiting for weeks. The change in her morning coffee, her suddenly feeling exhausted and napping during the day, the lack of appetite for breakfast, listing her food cravings, her up, down all over the place moods, the decorating the nursery, her lack of period updates for two cycles now, and finally, her sharing that screenshot to her stories.

Because of ALL of that, I could never feel sorry for it being "leaked" before she's 12 weeks. Babe has leaked it all herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes, that's a good point. Nothing against you or the person who shared the news...I think my tone came off weird, but I wasn't trying to be snarky, was just thinking aloud. :)

It's one of the first things that came to mind. However, we've had members from her team on our threads before (especially on GG) who have told us stuff before it became official. I've had DMs from her inner circle before and have been able to disclose some information before she made it official (like Loving Earth dropping her). We've even had members of scuzz's team post amongst us to manipulate and control the narrative, and when it didn't work, they made a fuss, revealed their true intentions and then stormed off (some of the other OG members may also recall those days).
I take it all as it comes. It's a gossip thread, we just got some gossip that ties in with what we had noticed already. Time will tell if it's true or not, but one thing's for sure, Scuzz has always had people on the inside leaking info.
I was just wondering if this new member is the same person who leaked the wedding info to me because the person who did that was different to my previous sources. :giggle:
Omg what? I wish I had been here for that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, we're sorry her pregnancy has been "leaked"???

I'm really not. She has created this entire scenario, entirely in preparation of her advantage in the months to come. There's no way I feel bad for the "leak". It's her godawful strategy that even an unborn child is content in her eyes. Eyyugh.

In addition to all the bait listed above, she literally showed us pregnancy vitamins, while simultaneously and vehemantly saying "I'm not pregnant" (yeah, but you're certainly VERY stupid, and vain -- terrible combo).

She thinks people are as stupid as she is, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Brilliant. A 2nd child to duck up and complain about. Poor fox.
Yeah, I feel so bad for Fox. Sarah barely has time for him now, let alone when her pregnancy progresses and she's all about that nuuborn mother life. Also, can't wait for the drama of having a toddler and a newborn sleeping in their bedroom at the same time. Lets hope they actually adjust Fox to his new room before the baby is born, and not just move him last minute because they're too lazy to deal with it now (or 6 months ago when problems first arose).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah, I feel so bad for Fox. Sarah barely has time for him now, let alone when her pregnancy progresses and she's all about that nuuborn mother life. Also, can't wait for the drama of having a toddler and a newborn sleeping in their bedroom at the same time. Lets hope they actually adjust Fox to his new room before the baby is born, and not just move him last minute because they're too lazy to deal with it now (or 6 months ago when problems first arose).
Omg yes the drama with a toddler and a new born. Yikes! I doubt they will adjust fox to the room.
One of their biggest issues with Fox that has surfaced into all the things they complain about is, They never adjusted their routine to Fox. They expected Fox to adjust to their routine and didn’t understand why he wasn’t « adapting ».
I’m wondering how it’s going to affect their relationship? We all saw how much of a strain Fox has put on their relationship..

Reactions: 27
As for pregnancy rumor/confirmation - as sick as the idea of her being a parent to another kid that she just wants as a prob makes me, I do feel bad if it is true and was leaked. If she's 8/9 weeks in right now, it makes sense that she wouldn't be telling people as that's still such a risky time period for miscarriage and I can only imagine how devastating that would be while an audience watches and pokes at you to confirm your pregnancy.
Tbh seeing how she was with her PCOS (if it's real) and how much she says 'when we have our next baby" etc. I doubt she even considers that she could have a miscarriage. She seems to take for granted the ease with which she got pregnant the first time.

Reactions: 20
Crazy how she can pre-record her insta stories to add filters but can't manage to pre take some pics for hiding a bump

Reactions: 11
View attachment 692265

This has got to be one of the fugliest ”outfits” I’ve ever seen. WTF.
Who wears jeans and a crop top to work in a truly professional setting? It's like she wants to play dress up and pretend she works in a real important office career. Its so sad. I cant believe she thinks her choice of career as social media influencer puts her in a world of people like lawyers, executives and professionals who live by grooming and dress codes and codes of conduct and immaculate grammar. What a child she is. I work from home now and don't video conference but when i had to be in an office I showered every day especially after the gym. I couldn't get away with wearing a messy bun and tennis sneakers when I wished to be more comfy. She's truly delusional. And that outfit is atrocious. Im so embarassed for her even if she doesn't feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They never adjusted their routine to Fox. They expected Fox to adjust to their routine and didn’t understand why he wasn’t « adapting ».
This!! 👏 Most parents make sacrifices when they start a family. Not our Sez and Kurt! A sacrifice to them is missing a gym or surf session. Even now, they've just decided to start making full length podcast episodes for The Health Code again, on top of the 5 minute ones they already struggle to find time to record. And they decided this while already knowing Sarah is pregnant.

I doubt she even considers that she could have a miscarriage.
[sarcasm] Why would she when she's super fit and healthy and has abs! Plus, she would have prayed to God to bless her with a second child, no way will He let her miscarry.

Crazy how she can pre-record her insta stories to add filters but can't manage to pre take some pics for hiding a bump
I had a quick look through her IG baby bump highlights and she barely has a bump at 16 weeks and 4 days (the first highlight). So she's unlikely to show anytime soon. She's probably making that content now, just in case she pops early this time around.

Besides, after catching up on here she'll be sure to keep wearing clothes 4 sizes too big, just to keep the bait train going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
….I totally agree with everyone. The pregnancy being “leaked” was TOTALLY purposeful! She has complete creative control over what she shares. She’s shared a to-do list / her diary and has scribbled out some things so we can’t see stuff when she wanted to. If it was an accident I hope it is a lesson to her just how lazy she’s gotten with content overall. For this to be your *FULL TIME JOB* as the boss milf mom you are, she needs to do better!

for regular people, sure miscarriage is a very real fear. But it’s PRINCESS SEzZy we’re talking about. She wouldn’t dream of it ever happening to her because she is soooooo healthy with all her powders, etc. so I can’t see it being a consideration for her at all honestly.

Her only experience has been that she gets pregnant, and she has a baby. She doesn’t know at all what loss is like OR the heartbreak that comes from infertility. Seems like once they try they fall pregnant right away.

I don’t wish infertility on anyone but with Sarah I just KNOW she will try to sell something as being the reason why they fell pregnant right away, even with her PCOS. That part I’m not looking forward to because for those with fertility issues you become so desperate that you will almost try anything…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.