Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what really gets me about her ED behaviors (tiny bowls and spoons for example) is that, as a *health influencer* she is normalizing these things. I used to run a healthy living instagram (which was literally just me trying to guise a relapse as healthy), i followed a ton of accounts, all who adapted similar behaviors and if someone called them out on it, they would just say something along the lines of "Oh, I just like using small silverware<3" or whatever.

A lot of these accounts genuinely were run by people trying to be healthy, who didn't have eating disorders. However, seeing their favorite health influencers acting out ED behaviors with a smile and pretending that nothing is wrong made them view this as normal. All of this just makes it even harder than it already was to notice disordered behavior since so much of it lines up with what is recommended by diet culture (or really fitspo/healthy living culture nowadays)
This gave me the reality check I needed. I'm currently cutting so I keep close track of what I eat, today I weighed my bleeping lettuce. Like what the duck. I have a history of ED so calorie counting is like a walk on a tight rope across a deep pit. Seeing the tiny portions she eats and the little bowl made me realize how fucked up it is to restrict yourself so much. I'm still trying to lose a bit of weight but I'll up my daily calorie goal, might be slower but I won't lose my mind or weigh my veg 😅

Sorry to return to this, but I wonder if someone who is active on reddit would post about these facts for some of her stans to see. Because she has always showcased a ton of dangerous ED tricks:
- large bowls for salad, tiny bowls and utensils for everything else (a photo of her salads vs that oatmeal bowl would show it best)
- limited food groups (spinach, sweet potato, coconut, broth, sometimes chicken)
- multiple self-diagnosed intolerances that change according to her narrative
- she used to put cucumber and ice cubes in her protein shakes instead of milk to save calories
- that banana and cucumber with cinnamon concoction that was posted up-thread (because she thinks cinnamon will speed up her metabolism)
- swapped her regular cappuccino for LB with almond milk (going from 100 cals per cup to 20 cals)
- eating chopped fruit with a dash of milk for her dessert when her family was eating regular pudding

Those are just off the top of my head, and I'm sure that you guys can point out a lot more, but there's enough in there to show that she is not the health guru she claims to be, and she certainly does not eat as she claims to, either.

Since all donations are the exact same amount, I wonder if that was just the maximum anyone was able to donate?
Fuuuuuck she's neck deep in an eating disorder, holy duck. That, almost word for word is what I used to do in the midst of my anorexia. Eating off dessert plates because they were smaller, avoiding pasta like the plague, most nights I only had broth for the taste, told people I was gluten intolerant so I got out of eating birthday cake, had one apple with cinnamon for breakfast and pretended like it was filling, no fats whatsoever, no dessert, only cut apples. Also one thing I just thought of that I did OBSESSIVELY was look at recipes online. For hours every night. Just to look at food. What does Sarah do? She runs a cooking app. A tit one, granted, but she's been hyper-focussed on food, food content and cooking for as long as I've known her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I guess this second pregnancy is another super-sneaky super-secret project she has had in the works. :sick:

uft I don't think I can go through it all again!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a quick look through her IG baby bump highlights and she barely has a bump at 16 weeks and 4 days (the first highlight). So she's unlikely to show anytime soon. She's probably making that content now, just in case she pops early this time around.
Just re-watched her bump highlights and it's so sad! In half of them she's talking about how she still looks small from the front and is clearly relishing in the fact she's a small pregnant person.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
….I totally agree with everyone. The pregnancy being “leaked” was TOTALLY purposeful! She has complete creative control over what she shares. She’s shared a to-do list / her diary and has scribbled out some things so we can’t see stuff when she wanted to. If it was an accident I hope it is a lesson to her just how lazy she’s gotten with content overall. For this to be your *FULL TIME JOB* as the boss milf mom you are, she needs to do better!

for regular people, sure miscarriage is a very real fear. But it’s PRINCESS SEzZy we’re talking about. She wouldn’t dream of it ever happening to her because she is soooooo healthy with all her powders, etc. so I can’t see it being a consideration for her at all honestly.

Her only experience has been that she gets pregnant, and she has a baby. She doesn’t know at all what loss is like OR the heartbreak that comes from infertility. Seems like once they try they fall pregnant right away.

I don’t wish infertility on anyone but with Sarah I just KNOW she will try to sell something as being the reason why they fell pregnant right away, even with her PCOS. That part I’m not looking forward to because for those with fertility issues you become so desperate that you will almost try anything…
yes it was definitley purposeful - notice no one is talking about the Sunnee competition and reviews being left up or questioning what happened with the first competition.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Now that it’s confirmed that she is pregnant, all of her pregnancy bait stories feel much more sickening 🤢. If she truly didn’t want anyone to know about it, she shouldn’t have baited it in the first place, anything for engagement I guess 🙄. She would show herself having clear signs of pregnancy (cravings, fatigue, mood swings), even go as far as leak a text message, yet get annoyed when people ask her if she is pregnant. I can’t even fathom the content she has in mind exploiting the child before they’re even born, not to mention how painful it must be for people who are TCC, grieving over a miscarriage or/and loss of a child. I remember a couple of you came forward with your stories, and I want to say, please take breaks from Sarah’s shenanigans if you need. Unplug from all Sarah-related content, or take a hiatus from social media altogether if you need, until you’re in a better headspace. This is for anyone who finds Sarah’s content triggering, but especially the ones who are struggling with fertility with her upcoming pregnancy-related content. This thread will always be open and we’ll welcome you back with open arms, and help you catch up if need 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That peanutbuttersticks person probably is Sarah, isn’t peanut butter her craving right now? Especially with the whole “You are welcome” at the end. Probs a bit of a reach though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Brilliant. A 2nd child to duck up and complain about. Poor fox.
Sarah seems to have glamorised having a child and being a mother, I remember when Fox was born she claimed to have been in “such a baby bubble”. She probably sees kids as a prop to her brand that will just sit there looking cute and she’ll not have to do anything. Her bubble bursted when the honeymoon phase of having a baby ended, as kids require attention, time and sacrifice from both parents. She then started to complain and dropping Fox away to her mums, I imagine the same thing happening for this second kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she is pregnant she's an IDIOT. She got so obsessed with a 'honeymoon baby' that she didn't consider the fact that Fox is a LOT right now (misbehaving, separation anxiety etc.). You can't handle your toddler, why the duck would you add a newborn into that scenario

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sooo… I got married on May 1st, same day as Sezza. Now if she was actually 8 weeks pregnant the same day she posted that message I’ll be one day ahead of her in my pregnancy. I’m not sure if I can deal with her throughout this process cause honestly I’ve been an anxious wreck the whole time so worried to lose this baby and her fake positivity is just too much, especially being the same amount of time along in pregnancy.
sorry just had to get that out in the open!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wait wait wait I’m confused cos I’m blocked lol but is it ACTUALLY confirmed she is pregnant or is this all still speculation cos some people are saying she def is and others are saying ‘if’ she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna have to take a break from this forum and from sEzZy. I have a beautiful healthy 10 month old who I am obsessed with and so so lucky to have been blessed with. However I have had multiple pregnancy losses and an abortion due to SA. I cannot deal with watching her treat another human being as a brand deal/prop. I also actually have fertility problems due to endometriosis and, like I said, I am blessed with one beautiful baby but I still have trauma and may never conceive again and if I do may never carry to term. Sorry for rambling and I don’t want to come off as ungrateful but it’s just too much to watch this chick use her pregnancy and baby as a way to boost her online engagement.
Thanks for all the fun times and support, peeps !!
Peace out ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Insider here.
Sarah is pregnant. Confirmed through a family member. You are welcome
This is Scummy for sure. "you are welcome" she says this all the time. She is loosing followers everyday and obviously needs to find a way to get engagement, so that's her solution. Just another bait, nothing out of the extraordinary for sezzy, just being a scam as always.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know what will be worse. If she has a little girl, she will totally screw up the child with her toxic eating behaviors and aspirations of being a “cool, smol girl” and it’ll be all “it’s yea the girls against the smelly boys Foxy and Kurt”. If she has a boy, she will also ruin that one like Fox and say she’s a “boy mom” and she knows all about boys and how she’s the ultimate one and only princess in her house. GOD it’s not looking good for the future smol MILF in training or the surfy grom

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t know what will be worse. If she has a little girl, she will totally screw up the child with her toxic eating behaviors and aspirations of being a “cool, smol girl” and it’ll be all “it’s yea the girls against the smelly boys Foxy and Kurt”. If she has a boy, she will also ruin that one like Fox and say she’s a “boy mom” and she knows all about boys and how she’s the ultimate one and only princess in her house. GOD it’s not looking good for the future smol MILF in training or the surfy grom
You can’t win with a narcissist, they will always make it about themselves, whether it be in the best or the worst way possible.

Reactions: 16
This is Scummy for sure. "you are welcome" she says this all the time. She is loosing followers everyday and obviously needs to find a way to get engagement, so that's her solution. Just another bait, nothing out of the extraordinary for sezzy, just being a scam as always.
I agree, I believe it is Sarah or someone close dropping that in here to do two things. Wind us all up, aggravate those of us with fertility struggles and ALSO derail us from other topics revolving around her.

The day she "accidently" showed her 8 weeks text was the same day that the Sunnee competition was relaunched with NO comment on the fraudulent reviews on the app stores and the same day as the triple J story. Its ALL a ploy away from her other issues and we are falling for all her baiting hook line and sinker.

WHO CARES if this witch has conceived again. I am sad for Fox and the future child as they are simply going to be pawns in her money game. Lets keep our eyes on what she doesnt want us to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree, I believe it is Sarah or someone close dropping that in here to do two things. Wind us all up, aggravate those of us with fertility struggles and ALSO derail us from other topics revolving around her.
My husband and I were talking and he goes, Sarah’s next scandal to stay relevant is the leak of a sex tape. And I said, nope, it’s a second pregnancy leak. And his response is exactly what you said. It’s likely Sarah “confirming” and putting speculation out there to deter everyone from the other issues at hand. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reckon she will have a nap and manifest the middle name again?
...eLeMEnTs 🌊 orrr Esme!
Or something even more unique and exotic, like Spön, or Hashé Tag
(gotta add those tokenistic accents too bc our gal is classayyy af) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Now that it’s confirmed that she is pregnant, all of her pregnancy bait stories feel much more sickening 🤢. If she truly didn’t want anyone to know about it, she shouldn’t have baited it in the first place, anything for engagement I guess 🙄. She would show herself having clear signs of pregnancy (cravings, fatigue, mood swings), even go as far as leak a text message, yet get annoyed when people ask her if she is pregnant. I can’t even fathom the content she has in mind exploiting the child before they’re even born, not to mention how painful it must be for people who are TCC, grieving over a miscarriage or/and loss of a child. I remember a couple of you came forward with your stories, and I want to say, please take breaks from Sarah’s shenanigans if you need. Unplug from all Sarah-related content, or take a hiatus from social media altogether if you need, until you’re in a better headspace. This is for anyone who finds Sarah’s content triggering, but especially the ones who are struggling with fertility with her upcoming pregnancy-related content. This thread will always be open and we’ll welcome you back with open arms, and help you catch up if need 💕
Thank you for this - I suffer with PCOS, have a range of symptoms I deal with daily and have been TTC for over a year, so the way she changes her pregnancy, pcos & ever other 'trouble' daily to suit her narrative is so disheartening to myself and so many others. I've unfollowed her recently because she was beginning to infuriate me and it was doing nothing to help my headspace, I'm fine here because it's actually refreshing to see others with a healthier more sane view on things. The fact that she falls pregnant (if she even is and not just baiting) and then thinks how can I now profit off this instead of solely thinking what a blessing for me and my family, and that every stage of her pregnancy (and forevermore) she will just exploit them is so unbelievably sad. Power to everyone waking up to her utter bullshit hidden in plain sight and i truely hope one day soon she wakes up to her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i don’t think I can handle another year of her pronouncing newborn as ‘noo-born’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.