Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a beige looking crew. Like hanging out with a couple of slices of soggy bread.

View attachment 615584
God I remember her saying in her podcast that she likes to follow people that are different to her in every way, she even bragged about having Arab friends at one point 🙄 yet this is the whitest most bland looking group of people I’ve seen, literally everyone looks the same in one way or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
In case you forgot, Sarah went away WITH FRIENDS. She’s having a slow morning after her trip away WITH FRIENDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
In case you forgot, Sarah went away WITH FRIENDS. She’s having a slow morning after her trip away WITH FRIENDS.
So obvious that she rarely ever does this, if this was a common thing she wouldn’t have made such a big deal out of it, with such an emphasis on FRIENDS. As if she is trying convince herself more that she has friends than she trying to convince others 🙄

Reactions: 25
Prepare to hear a whinge about her sLoW daY being toddler-focused. It will either involve a tAntRUm, or end in her telling us how TirED she is. Because Kurt is clearly on shoot, nobody to tAgTeAM with!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My comment got deleted, but good luck contacting my employer scuzzy, I don’t have one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Prepare to hear a whinge about her sLoW daY being toddler-focused. It will either involve a tAntRUm, or end in her telling us how TirED she is. Because Kurt is clearly on shoot, nobody to tAgTeAM with!
Add that to the list of complaints for this week!

Reactions: 9
Looks like Kurt is working on a shoot today as well, which is the real reason she isn’t working. So we all know she loves a moan on those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of beige is that a new sdxwfa sports crop on her stories? Explains why they were trying to move the rest of her other collections with a sale. Looks like a seamless collection is coming 🥱
That top looks like it’s poor quality. Can’t imagine it lasting long.

Reactions: 24
Speaking of beige is that a new sdxwfa sports crop on her stories? Explains why they were trying to move the rest of her other collections with a sale. Looks like a seamless collection is coming 🥱
the logo on the front is so ugly WTF

• Sick
Reactions: 34
That is rank 🤢

Reactions: 18
Reported a Body Bloom ad on Facebook yesterday and just got a notification that it has been removed for violating their ad guidelines 🙌😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Oh no, Kurt is going to be away for a few days, cue Fox having a mega tantrum or Sarah having a health scare 🙄 Although he's being babysat by her mum tomorrow, and no doubt someone else will the next day. She won't be truly on her own with him. Perhaps she won't have a meltdown this time.

Already over the complaining. Like omg, she ate chocolate and from a grazing platter, what a gluttonous pig 🙄 Her stomach is probably in shock from actually having food in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Did any one else catch Sezzzie saying "I'm just goanna stop. I'm just goanna stop for a bit."?? I think she's been reading her Negativity Diaries on here and just caught herself out in time before she had yet another whinge...

But there's no hiding your true feelings, Sezzzie...not with that face! "Kurt's away again, and it's just me and Focks". 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She only made these stories to show off and bait with the new tank top. They were entirely pointless.

So they're alone for the next few days. Great info and not at all a security threat. Nopeitynope.
So she ate all weekend. HAH, I'll believe it when I see it. So her tummy is weird. And she asks "You know how that happens?" NO, actually I don't. Nobody tummy goes off from just being full, you twit.
I tried to jump and I couldnt because tummy, gurgly. "Woah there's a lot of food in here" -- What, you didn't take a poop?? Or your poopy drink??? How unhealthy is she?
I'm listening to my body, im NOT working out. This ISN'T a workout. Im just pulsing on my reformer. Okay, who cares?
It's just us alone for the next few days. (again, in case you didnt catch it the three other times she mentioned it.)

She could just get on with her pulsing and not share any of these stories and nothing would change.

God these days she's either shilling, or it's the constant ads, or shes being a problematic controversial twit, and when it's not all of that she's just being goddamned boring. There's no inbetweens with her anymore. There's just no normal.

Who are the idiots are forking over their $$ and tolerating this totally unprofessional easy-going casual attitude???
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 13.25.55.png

1) Do they think people are as unaware as they are about how uploading media and content works? Do they take their audience to be totally clueless?
2) Are they trying to be cute by going for this look, making it always look like there's one person cooking, and one person literally sitting in an office uploading recipes for them?
3) They're an app FFS, not a tiny home-cooking venture operating out of a kitchen!
4) All content can be pre-uploaded and scheduled ahead of time to post whenever you want. Who are they kidding??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Did anyone see the photo she put on of her having lunch with her relatives? Her and fox didn’t look like they had food.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who are the idiots are forking over their $$ and tolerating this totally unprofessional easy-going casual attitude???
View attachment 616687

3) They're an app FFS, not a tiny home-cooking venture operating out of a kitchen!
4) All content can be pre-uploaded and scheduled ahead of time to post whenever you want. Who are they kidding??
This is bs unprofessional. Maybe if you didn’t make up a 2/10 recipe the day it was due on the app you could give your customers what they PAY for, you incompetent peanuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.