Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recipes should’ve been uploaded Friday instead. Would’ve showed they cared.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 616687

1) Do they think people are as unaware as they are about how uploading media and content works? Do they take their audience to be totally clueless?
2) Are they trying to be cute by going for this look, making it always look like there's one person cooking, and one person literally sitting in an office uploading recipes for them?
3) They're an app FFS, not a tiny home-cooking venture operating out of a kitchen!
4) All content can be pre-uploaded and scheduled ahead of time to post whenever you want. Who are they kidding??
Meanwhile Sarah is just at home, lounging on her reformer, doing nothing...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Speaking of beige is that a new sdxwfa sports crop on her stories? Explains why they were trying to move the rest of her other collections with a sale. Looks like a seamless collection is coming 🥱
It looks like the Kmart bras I wear that are for like $12 a pair but actually supports your boobs while working out. And it does not have any hooks at the back, I literally just slip it on like a t-shirt, it’s just as comfy. And oh, there is no crappy WF logo at the front.

She only made these stories to show off and bait with the new tank top. They were entirely pointless.

So they're alone for the next few days. Great info and not at all a security threat. Nopeitynope.
So she ate all weekend. HAH, I'll believe it when I see it. So her tummy is weird. And she asks "You know how that happens?" NO, actually I don't. Nobody tummy goes off from just being full, you twit.
I tried to jump and I couldnt because tummy, gurgly. "Woah there's a lot of food in here" -- What, you didn't take a poop?? Or your poopy drink??? How unhealthy is she?
I'm listening to my body, im NOT working out. This ISN'T a workout. Im just pulsing on my reformer. Okay, who cares?
It's just us alone for the next few days. (again, in case you didnt catch it the three other times she mentioned it.)

She could just get on with her pulsing and not share any of these stories and nothing would change.

God these days she's either shilling, or it's the constant ads, or shes being a problematic controversial twit, and when it's not all of that she's just being goddamned boring. There's no inbetweens with her anymore. There's just no normal.

Who are the idiots are forking over their $$ and tolerating this totally unprofessional easy-going casual attitude???
View attachment 616687

1) Do they think people are as unaware as they are about how uploading media and content works? Do they take their audience to be totally clueless?
2) Are they trying to be cute by going for this look, making it always look like there's one person cooking, and one person literally sitting in an office uploading recipes for them?
3) They're an app FFS, not a tiny home-cooking venture operating out of a kitchen!
4) All content can be pre-uploaded and scheduled ahead of time to post whenever you want. Who are they kidding??
The public holiday there are on about is Queen’s birthday, and no one gives a tit about that. You would think she would have archives of recipes ready to go, maybe even have an automated system that uploads recipes each week, like Sarah once bragged on about how “it’s an app that runs without me” 🙄 . With the long weekend because of public holiday that will allow people to have some time-off, get together as families, especially as restrictions in many places in AUS is now easing, it would’ve been the perfect opportunity to share some family friendly recipes that everyone could enjoy. But no, like always, she is unprepared and only gives out the illusion of hard work.

Also I was reading some App Store reviews of Sunee and I find it interesting how every time there is a bad review they respond it with how Sunee run by a big team of people other than Sarah, basically trying to shift the blame. But if it’s a good review, it’s utterly different story. In that case, Sarah is a saint that can practically do no wrong. Very sus 🙄

Sarah’s Day 27# very unprofessional, but that’s the way we do it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Whoever wrote this is awesome 🤣🤣

also absolute LOL to their comeback ‘Fortunately Sunee is not just Sarah’ HAHAH nice one. They really need some professional people in there helping run this business if they want it to succeed they honestly have zero idea what they’re doing.
3A7539FA-267F-4BEC-9DA0-FDEF91EDE24E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40

also absolute LOL to their comeback ‘Fortunately Sunee is not just Sarah’ HAHAH nice one. They really need some professional people in there helping run this business if they want it to succeed they honestly have zero idea what they’re doing.View attachment 616910
GEEEEZ, you'd think six five months of running this would at least be good time to reflect and course correct, to keep learning on the go and do whatever it takes to get this app off the road, even if it has had a bumpy start. But they're just so full of themselves, each and every one of the members of this team, so full of horseshit that they're unable to just get over themselves. Their responses are always, unerringly condescending, defensive, cocky and completely lacking any sensitivity to the fact that they OWE people. Whether it is paying customers or anyone who leaves feedback as a disgruntled audience member.

They have learnt nothing, except to keep building a web of lies and hiding behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

also absolute LOL to their comeback ‘Fortunately Sunee is not just Sarah’ HAHAH nice one. They really need some professional people in there helping run this business if they want it to succeed they honestly have zero idea what they’re doing.View attachment 616910
How the duck is that response relevant. Holy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But she spent 6 years creating the app and she is the best and most knowledgable at everything so what could possibly be improved. She put so much work into it guys🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The public holiday there are on about is Queen’s birthday, and no one gives a tit about that. You would think she would have archives of recipes ready to go, maybe even have an automated system that uploads recipes each week, like Sarah once bragged on about how “it’s an app that runs without me” 🙄 . With the long weekend because of public holiday that will allow people to have some time-off, get together as families, especially as restrictions in many places in AUS is now easing, it would’ve been the perfect opportunity to share some family friendly recipes that everyone could enjoy. But no, like always, she is unprepared and only gives out the illusion of hard work.
Lol I'm from England and even we don't have a holiday for her actual birthday 😂

If it's a bank holiday they 100% should've released the recipes Friday or got them scheduled to upload (we've seen the app, they don't have the Tec brains to make this happen). She obviously was too busy at the weekend to make a last minute smoothie recipe but she was supposed to have been working on this for THREE YEARS. She said she had hundreds of recipes! She's so lazy I really thought she'd have enough recipes saved to not have to think about uploads for atleast 6 months. I forgot she's more unprepared/stupid than she is lazy and unprofessional 🙄

• Haha
I thought it was clever posting that day off message on stories and not a post, so they could avoid public opinion. But I discovered this.
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 22.44.05.png

Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 22.44.16.png

This is such a shame, they have zero respect for their customers and fans, and not enough people see it or are mad about it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Sarah’s Day 27# very unprofessional, but that’s the way we do it
Scammy Scuz: buying 5 star ratings. Comp deleted, now her stans are left waiting.
Sarah’s Day #27: Sarah is a textbook narcissist, a sociopathic witch and a fraud.
Sarah’s Day: Dumb Ass witch
Life is an act, behaves like a brat, always using Fox to distract

Deflecting dramas, fingers crossed for karma, her life is a melodrama
Sarah's day: Fake lying scamming witch
Scammy Scuz: give my app 5 stars, it'll give me a buzz!
Sarah’s Day #27: Fox’s tantrum put on show, reconciliation acknowledgement was a no go, bribing reviews? No, no, no!
I'm sorry to let you down, but she did indeed dismiss it all as hate. She ranted on insta about it shortly after, iirc. :(
That was a rough one because I wrote that from the heart. Perhaps my words will reach someone else and make them reconsider their position about her "it's just braids" stance.
Thank you for taking the time to read it and for your kind compliment. It Sarah's Day 27: Scammer caught buying 5 star ratings for her failed app.
"Sunee is a scam"
Some thread title suggestions, feel free to add if I’ve missed any 💅🏾

Also @2xblended please write the intro for the next thread, I’m begging you 😩

Sarah's Day 27: I Spent 6 years on Sunee App, We're unprofessional, it's actually crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it was clever posting that day off message on stories and not a post, so they could avoid public opinion. But I discovered this.
View attachment 617402
This is exactly what I said! If it's a passion project she's had for 3 years she should have more recipes! And if she didn't then maybe they should've been smarter and not already started with 200 on the app! Even if she started with 140 not 200 that's still 20 weeks worth of recipes already sorted 🤦‍♀️ honestly she's a moron and a terrible business woman.

Actually cannot believe this poor lady got blocked!
"We want honest feedback so we know how to improve" like duck you do Sarah.
If you can find this lady again it might be worth telling her she can report that, as that proves they only wanted 5 star reviews.

Some thread title suggestions, feel free to add if I’ve missed any 💅🏾
Shameless self plug:
Sarah's Day #27 CGM leaves hair frail, 'best ever' White Fox sale, Sunee review comp fail

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.