Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys, it’s been over a week since they “paused” their dodgy review competition.
Let’s not let her get away with never mentioning this again. As that makes it even MORE dodgy if they don’t tell the people that left a false review that there is no longer a prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Okay guys, it’s been over a week since they “paused” their dodgy review competition.
Let’s not let her get away with never mentioning this again. As that makes it even MORE dodgy if they don’t tell the people that left a false review that there is no longer a prize.
I feel like they've posted a lot of photos and videos recently on sunee so the paused giveaway picture moves further and further down the grid as a way for people to forget. And then they'll never have to mention it again 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I feel like they've posted a lot of photos and videos recently on sunee so the paused giveaway picture moves further and further down the grid as a way for people to forget. And then they'll never have to mention it again 😒
She has. She does that. But people can still complain to the ACCC. Even if you've reported it before for the false reviews, you can now report it again for being cancelled without notification.
If we don't, it'll be like Sabi + Soul where lots of people didn't see anything that happened because she deleted all evidence and then flooded her feed with other posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope some of you in Aus can report this because that is 100% their plan. Its a rather simple glitch in a simple giveaway, and if their integrity were even somewhat customer-focused, it wouldn't take this long to "fix". The truth is they dont care about anyone or anything other than their profits. They got what they wanted, they couldn't get away with the giveaway, so they pulled it and called it a "pause". They've won. They're not going to mention this again.

SCAM SUCCESSFUL.

Please report her. Many reports even on here of the dodgy reviews still up on the app stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Report to ACCC if haven’t already

Report through this link: https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue
Business name: Sunee Pty Ltd
ABN: 50 640 285 561
ACN: 640 285 561
Provide a brief description in the description box of what happened, better yet say it’s a breach of Competition and Consumer Act 2010: Managing Online Reviews, as they offered a clear incentive that led to fake reviews. You can even report anonymously if you want 💕

Also report any reviews on App Store that seems like an obvious giveaway entry. I have attached some screenshots as well that can be attached with the ACCC report.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Report through this link: https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue
Business name: Sunee Pty Ltd
ABN: 50 640 285 561
ACN: 640 285 561
Provide a brief description in the description box of what happened, better yet say it’s a breach of Competition and Consumer Act 2010: Managing Online Reviews, as they offered a clear incentive that led to fake reviews. You can even report anonymously if you want 💕

Also report any reviews on App Store that seems like an obvious giveaway entry. I have attached some screenshots as well that can be attached with the ACCC report.

Done! She is not getting away with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I cant get over how they actually worded it "OOPS sorry *exclamation point*" instead of just a straight up sorry. There's something very calculative/condescending about that messaging.

Here's some proof of the last "contest" being a SCAM and a SHAM too. These are excerpted off two different posts on the subreddit. There were a handful more that came up in the last week or so but there's been so many posts suddenly that I couldnt go back and find them all.
Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 09.45.25.png

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 09.42.56.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Her captions make me laugh. Too busy having deep and meaningful conversations to play the board game they set up. She talks like we did in high school trying to sound so “grown up”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Woah Kurt, has a bit of life and colour in his face and she looks really fresh and pretty. Sigh.... shoddy diet, punishing exercise and botox is not a good combo
Botox is amazing until you get so much your face doesn’t move. But she also has bad filler in more than just her lips, and massive veneers that don’t fit her face. There seems to be a big misconception that Botox is the culprit in a lot of influencers/celebrities looking off/messed up/overdone when it’s usually their filler that’s the real issue.

Reactions: 21
Botox is amazing until you get so much your face doesn’t move. But she also has bad filler in more than just her lips, and massive veneers that don’t fit her face. There seems to be a big misconception that Botox is the culprit in a lot of influencers/celebrities looking off/messed up/overdone when it’s usually their filler that’s the real issue.
Don’t forget her nose as well, sis is looking more and more the Voldemort each day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does her ring still not fit? It looks awful.
I mean, my engagement ring spins around too If I’ve got moisturiser residue on my hands or if I’ve just washed them, but not this bad ALL the time. I swear since she got it resized it still spins as much as it used to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, my engagement ring spins around too If I’ve got moisturiser residue on my hands or if I’ve just washed them, but not this bad ALL the time. I swear since she got it resized it still spins as much as it used to
Maybe she got it resized to be bigger than it actually was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.