Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just came up on my TikTok for you page and I had a look and realised she even deleted her “hate” comments on TikTok as well hahahah she is literally fucked.

The video below initially had so many people questioning all the powders and saying it would taste like tit. She would never last on TikTok cause it is a brutal place.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Monday: complained she feels flat & unmotivated because of Fox's sleep

Tuesday: whining that she chose the wrong container for her soup and that Kurt doesn’t store the bread to her liking.

Wednesday: complained about Fox wanting to play in the shade when they are outside and her hair looking "not cute" and had a huge rant about her overall look not being her best at that day

Thursday: whines that lockdown and social distancing has messed with her confidence and that people think she has no friends.

Friday: Whiny vlog about her crap hair. That's all that needs to be said here.

Saturday: Only few stories but she still manages to whine that people dm her and ask if they are ok if she doesn't instastory for a while.

Sunday:

Last day left. 😁

View attachment 613426
YouTube suggested!! 4 years ago guys!!!! What the hell happened. She even talks differently now. Maybe more high pitched, I can’t explain it.
I watched the vlog or, okay lets be honest, some of it and to look at this is seriously so sad. They look so happy in that vlog and full of life. They have some life in their faces. Like more gebuine just joking around and can I say even relatable. Just two pretty people. As opposed to now that they have like life sucked out of them, depressed looking and just dry and dead and overall fake. Even the happiness they want to portray seems fake now compared to this vlog. Too bad they can't see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 615288
Just pose like a normal person ffs
There's got to be some body language experts on here: the other 2 couples are close and interacting and she's so far away from Kurt and Fox.

Also she's now doing stupid questions on her posts to get more engagement. She must be doing poorly with comments, maybe it's time to get some more follower bots

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Oh god this weekend getaway vlog is going to be awful I can just tell.
For one, it has brenton with his extra straight white christian man energy. And over and above that it's going to be high on the trying-hard-to-be-fun-and-cool vibes.

"Look! We have friends! We go out and do stuff!" When actually its the one time theyre out with (fairly recent?) church friends and she's milking it for cOntENt :rolleyes: 🤡

Monday: complained she feels flat & unmotivated because of Fox's sleep
Tuesday: whining that she chose the wrong container for her soup and that Kurt doesn’t store the bread to her liking.
Wednesday: complained about Fox wanting to play in the shade when they are outside and her hair looking "not cute" and had a huge rant about her overall look not being her best at that day
Thursday: whines that lockdown and social distancing has messed with her confidence and that people think she has no friends.
Friday: Whiny vlog about her crap hair. That's all that needs to be said here.
Saturday: Only few stories but she still manages to whine that people dm her and ask if they are ok if she doesn't instastory for a while.
Sunday:
Last day left. 😁
I vote for this to be an ongoing series, tracking a different thing every week 😂😂
She will 100% give us enough fodder for it, for dayyyys and weeeeks on end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She just came up on my TikTok for you page and I had a look and realised she even deleted her “hate” comments on TikTok as well hahahah she is literally fucked.

The video below initially had so many people questioning all the powders and saying it would taste like tit. She would never last on TikTok cause it is a brutal place.
Omg, I commented on that tiktok weeks ago pointing out how there were a million powders. Every day I had notifications of new likes and it was up in the hundreds. Just checked then and you’re right all the comments calling it out have been deleted...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The Brenton guy and his wife Beth might only be interested in Kurt and Sarah because of their social media status. Brenton wants to be in the acting industry, Beth is in wellness (at least she is qualified). They’ve been modeling for digidirect (Kurt manages their social media). So just more friends they employ and who are benefiting? This Beth chick gives me weird vibes with her love for the church tit but so do all these conservative bible preaching cronullagins. „Look at us we are not regular christians we are cool young christians who do Sunday gatherings at your house“. Also Brenton seems like a massive douche so of course these people are vibing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What a beige looking crew. Like hanging out with a couple of slices of soggy bread.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 14.52.08.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg, I commented on that tiktok weeks ago pointing out how there were a million powders. Every day I had notifications of new likes and it was up in the hundreds. Just checked then and you’re right all the comments calling it out have been deleted...
That’s it. I’m going on there telling everyone it tastes like tit again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s it. I’m going on there telling everyone it tastes like tit again.
Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 17.09.50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 610953
SCUMMY, but make it "fahsion"

Urgghhh, why is she so dumb????? It hurts my head.
GUYS, remember this?
So she had a full blown, unintentional faHSion parade while packing her suitcase but ended up in those same flared jersey pants with the same oversized sweatshirt -- the two things she's been wearing virtually every day for the last 10 days.

HOW?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
GUYS, remember this?
So she had a full blown, unintentional faHSion parade while packing her suitcase but ended up in those same flared jersey pants with the same oversized sweatshirt -- the two things she's been wearing virtually every day for the last 10 days.

HOW?
She must have paid a lot for them.

It reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Marge gets an expensive Chanel type suit and wears it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a beige looking crew. Like hanging out with a couple of slices of soggy bread.

View attachment 615584
I wonder if there was dresscode for women in this crew - casual pants, oversized t-shirt and denim jacket (also black pants for boys). Sarah didn't have denim jacket so she thought Kurts denim shirt must do it or smth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know if Sarah is trying to look like Beth or Beth is trying to look like Sarah but the way they're going they might as well do a wife swap or something. Beth looks like she might be the chill girl Kurt thought he was getting and Sarah's just a female version of Brenton so it makes perfect sense. Plus, we know how flirty and extra Sarah gets around Brenton, he's clearly what she wishes Kurt to be. Can't wait for the cringy vlog.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
When you create a new business you start from nothing, no customers, no followers and no feedback. You slowly build up a following and probably don’t make a full time wage for a while. You just work your ass off.

Sunee on the other hand had an instant 100k plus followers. Thousands of girls willing to spend on an app to support their idol. She’s had a huge leg up and because she isn’t rich from it overnight, it doesn’t have 5* ratings, she gets negative feedback - I think she will either give up on it or sell the business. She can’t lower the price as she’s already locked in some yearly subscriptions. Im going to keep commenting regarding the ‘competition’ until she gets sick of me. No idea why im not blocked yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No offense to anyone who's got naturally bigger teeth. But gosh those are veneers, they are supposed to improve your looks. Yet, they look horrendous. Why would such a cute girl she was, do this to herself?! I also remember her saying she didn't sunbath because she didn't want wrinkles and get old because of that. Ironically enough, she gets work done on her face, which makes her look old although she doesn't have wrinkles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Check out the “People Also Ask” section of Google when you type in “Sarah’s Day”.
DC9246C6-819A-499E-999F-B5CE68019CB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.