Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I watched it. She literally had to do nothing in this video. Officially fully outsourced her youtube, has she?
Georgia set thew whole thing up, and she just came in to take the test. Georgia probz edited it too.

It was SO damn boring. I really don't like Scuz, that is an established fact, but even so this was probably one of her worst, most boring videos. Even for her.

Now that she's disclosing ads, she's a full on television commercial. She turns on her TVC voice and acting even and its all just so cringe 🤮🤮

Anyone else felt she has a fake sort of camaraderie going with Georgia? Like you know when bosses try too hard to show they're chill and friendly with their employees, but it is actually just condescending?

Which makes me think, why wasn't Georgia at the wedding :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone who watched her latest vlog obviously has some brains...👏👏👏👏
hahaha I saw that and thought alright, who of you here was that? 😅 😅 honestly she can duck off with the esmi crap, we all know she doesn't use it, her bathroom cabinet is full of Drunk Elephant and that Bohemian stuff. That ad reminded me of QVC, so bad....

What was the bleeping point of ths video? It's nothing but a lazy vessel for the 239020th ad for esmi

Also what was up with the "You know that is my lunch." when eating the tiny bit of chili at the end? She sounded dead serious

Edit: aaaaand the comment is gone now lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching Georgia cleaning up Sarah’s crumbs like some kind of slave really shows her true colours 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's been banging on about that uPdaTe vLoG where aLL WiLL bE reVeaLeD for literally more than a month now. I'm willing to bet all my money she hasnt made it yet. It's too raw and real for her, so she's probably cooking up a way to package it better and monetize it.

But she actually uploaded the time wasting tactic of a vlog she mentioned yesterday.
View attachment 593876
We’re also still waiting for the “HUGE changes to the wedding”, from when she titled her video that, didn’t explain it then said she’d explain it in her next video, her never did... got the wedding reaction video before we got that.

I always respected that she didn’t do click bait (like when she announced her pregnancy with Fox) but she’s becoming more and more like a cliche money hungry you tuber...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she just do a PT course I don’t think it’s a particularly hard qualification to get?!

I think there should be regulations to stop all these unqualified influencers been able to bring out ‘training programs/guides

• Heart
Reactions: 37
hahaha I saw that and thought alright, who of you here was that? 😅 😅 honestly she can duck off with the esmi crap, we all know she doesn't use it, her bathroom cabinet is full of Drunk Elephant and that Bohemian stuff. That ad reminded me of QVC, so bad....

What was the bleeping point of ths video? It's nothing but a lazy vessel for the 239020th ad for esmi

Also what was up with the "You know that is my lunch." when eating the tiny bit of chili at the end? She sounded dead serious

Edit: aaaaand the comment is gone now lol
She can delete/hide comments there too? I dont know why I thought that wasnt possible on uuutuube.

Reactions: 5
I was just remembering a YouTuber that got hair extensions put in. Then went swimming and they all matted together and she needed them removed. Was this Sarah?

Also do you think she’s annoyed her wedding blog hasn’t hit 1 mil views yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just remembering a YouTuber that got hair extensions put in. Then went swimming and they all matted together and she needed them removed. Was this Sarah?

I feel like she definitely is. Steph Claire Smiths wedding video has 1m views and their channel has 60k subs. Compared to Sarah’s 1m that’s a hugeeee difference

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, absolutely!
She said she was on her period for her wedding which was at the start of this month. So even if she was on the last day of her period on her wedding day, that would be LESS than a 28 day cycle which is not “normal”. If she is extremely lucky to have a regular PCOS period, it’s more likely her cycle is 30-35 days or more.

edit: I’m using the term regular here to indicate a regular cycle can be a cycle that is 32 days every single cycle or 40 days every single cycle. An irregular cycle would be 28 days one cycle and 34 days the next.Sarah has previously said she has a 28 day regular cycle and that she can predict when she’s going to her her period which can be true of some women with PCOS because it’s “regular” but for it to be bang on 28 days would likely also indicate she doesn’t have issues with ovulation etc
Exactly!!! Her cycle is definitely shorter than a regular cycle if she was being honest about starting her period on her wedding day.

again not a big deal, but just another example of her lying IMO. Also. How did she know that her period was due on her wedding day if she wasn’t tracking? She said like a week before her wedding her period would come on her wedding day. For someone who doesn’t track she has a pretty great mental math to calculate her shorter cycle and which say it will fall...

Reactions: 17
Which makes me think, why wasn't Georgia at the wedding :rolleyes:
She was, with her boyfriend (maybe fiancé?) - they’re both part of that whack job church. Tanika appears to be the only person in that office who isn’t apart of it so at least we know where they recruit from

Reactions: 11
Another video brought to us by Esmi skin minerals 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I turned off after that. If you’re going to have a sponsor at least make it relevant to the video? Esmi sponsoring a skin care video makes sense, but not here

• Sick
Reactions: 17

That was 100% Sarah. I was watching a bunch of her old videos a few weeks ago. Her mum had to cut all the extensions out because it had turned into one huge dreadlock lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She can delete/hide comments there too? I dont know why I thought that wasnt possible on uuutuube.
She's hidden all my comments on YouTube...I checked as I have 3 Google accounts and they're not visible on 2vof them. I can still see them on the account I made the comments on, but nobody else can. I looked it up, and it's possible to do. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Which one is it? Did you accidentally swap the plates when you finished THEN took the pictures as you forgot or did you get the prices mixed up on the comparison photo? Because it can't be both??

20210528_221438.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also. How did she know that her period was due on her wedding day if she wasn’t tracking? She said like a week before her wedding her period would come on her wedding day. For someone who doesn’t track she has a pretty great mental math to calculate her shorter cycle and which say it will fall...
Has to be tracking because she clearly can’t do mental maths. She just said she used to buy 100 sushi rolls for $47 and then when someone asked on YouTube about it she said she did the maths opposite??? I’m graduating at the end of the year with a bachelor of education and I’m not amazing at maths but it really annoys me that she can’t do simple maths and constantly says if she wasn’t a YouTuber she’d be a teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Argh just watched the new YouTube video and it is so cringe. She just comes across as a massive snob and is not funny at all. Also weird but first time I think I have ever heard her leave swear words in video.

Reactions: 14
On her new video when she's comparing the sunglasses.... she's told the more expensive pair is $40AUD and she's like "$40?!?!?" with a face like this🤨😱🤯😳🥴😵

witch YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE PAIR OF SUNGLASSES IN YOUR WHITE FOX SARAH'S DAY X VEUX COLLAB IS $77.....and y'all know they're going to be flimsy as duck too. Money grabbing only ok when you do it Sare?

Sarah's Day #26 Period tracking as an attention beg, but how dare you ask me if I'm preg?!

Sarahs's Day #26 This thread is sponsored by Esmi Skin, can only be Kurt's wife as long as I'm thin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
I'm so mad she is able to monetize off of creating a third e-book. Who are these numnuts who are shelling out their money to this total unqualified desman?

Reactions: 32
Which one is it? Did you accidentally swap the plates when you finished THEN took the pictures as you forgot or did you get the prices mixed up on the comparison photo? Because it can't be both??
The lack of professionalism in her work is really beginning to show isnt it?
I mean this is your ONLY job. And you get so much wrong. Every single time. How is she not filled with shame about how shoddy her entire professional existence is?
And she has the audacity to call herself a bossbabemilfmum like she's attained some new levels of work-life that nobody else has.
Grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.