Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been banging on about that uPdaTe vLoG where aLL WiLL bE reVeaLeD for literally more than a month now. I'm willing to bet all my money she hasnt made it yet. It's too raw and real for her, so she's probably cooking up a way to package it better and monetize it.

But she actually uploaded the time wasting tactic of a vlog she mentioned yesterday.
View attachment 593876
my sleep paralysis demon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The period tracker discussion reminded me that there was an article posted to Sunee a while back discussing the topic. I scrolled through Sunee's Instagram but there's no post, but it might have been stories only. However, I remembered I commented about it at the time and just found my old post, including a screenshot!

So yes she HAS talked about period tracking apps before. She is so full of tit. I'm guessing she's now got a sponsor so she can move into her next big content strategy - her fertility journey using the app to help conceive her second child.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The period tracker discussion reminded me that there was an article posted to Sunee a while back discussing the topic. I scrolled through Sunee's Instagram but there's no post, but it might have been stories only. However, I remembered I commented about it at the time and just found my old post, including a screenshot!

So yes she HAS talked about period tracking apps before. She is so full of tit. I'm guessing she's now got a sponsor so she can move into her next big content strategy - her fertility journey using the app to help conceive her second child.
I think you’re right. Must be a sponsor. FFS she doesn’t have to lie like she does though everytime she has a new collab..

Reactions: 14
So she thinks she is qualified/expert enough to create and sell protein balls (Loving Earth & Sunee), plus design and sell sunglasses (WF), yet she can't even correctly identify them in her stupid taste test.
Correct Sarah, you have no taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah's Day #26 Period tracking as an attention beg, but how dare you ask me if I'm preg?!

Sarahs's Day #26 This thread is sponsored by Esmi Skin, can only be Kurt's wife as long as I'm thin.
👏👏👏 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just say I love each and everyone of you. 😂
You all continue to make me laugh and continue to call out the tit that is Sarahs day. Much love 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And she has the audacity to call herself a bossbabemilfmum like she's attained some new levels of work-life that nobody else has.
Grinds my gears.
Funny thing is, with COVID changing the dynamic of many workplaces, a lot of people will now have way better work life balance than she does. Only speaking for my industry, but almost everyone works from home regularly, some people working from home entirely. But the difference is, we all get the opportunity to log off at the end and separate our work and home lives, whereas Scuz is always at work in some way shape or form.

Same thing with maternity leave, if your in Aus it’s quite common to take 6-12 months off work so you can totally step away from work (if you want to). But Sarah can never just stop posting on Insta, shilling Sunee or making YouTube video, so she’d never be able to do that even if she wanted to. She always has to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bumping this down for a thread title :)
Going off this
Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he’s trapped for life. Don’t ask if I’m pregnant, on and on about my period I’ll rant

or

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife now he’s trapped for life. Look at my curly hair, I’m not pregnant I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
136473CE-6FCB-4629-9A4D-0B44CF034F47.jpeg

@asheighmaree96 and @LurkingCat I have created a thread for Georgie. I know people on this thread love Georgie, but I personally don’t (and never have!) but I know we are all super respectable of others opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The taste test video is incredibly unoriginal, the whole format/editing is the EXACT same as Cosmopolitan’s series. I dunno if it went around YouTube as a trend?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random time wasting on her stories again today. And maaaajor bumping up engagement 😂 😂

Booms two pills of the new hair complex, and says shes keeping herself AcCoUntAbLE.
Screenshot 2021-05-29 at 11.03.55.png

Baaabe, did ya really? We know you aren't taking those pills. Not believing you unless we see youactually take them.

The room by the poolside is now just a podcast room apparently. And the cOnTeNt/mEdiA room upstairs is her home office. Like dude, it's like theyre only planning for a life of work, more work, still more work. No room for guests still, or any other kind of relaxation, fun or playtime.

She claims they moved into the poolside office a year ago.

Really, now?? They only moved into the new house around August, if I remember correctly. End of August, around her birthday. So who is she kidding?

She also claims they "outgrew" the poolside office room.

Let's be honest, their team is the same size, and they just woke up to the asinine plans that this whole house was and decided she was over it. So now she has a wasted room fitted out for an office. And meanwhile she's busy making yet another room in the house your home office 😂

She found herself not liking being in the outside office while Focks naps inside because it didn't feel safe.

Since when???? Again, great example of the superlative planning and her maternal instincts being on point that it actually took trying out the office outside to realise he'd be in the house by himself while they worked outside, so it wasn't the safest plan? Way to keep her toDdLaH at the heart of her plans.

Apparently they have a baby monitor they cant use because the house is double bricked and the wifi cuts off the signals if she has to sit in the poolside room :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She airquoted the "own a baby monitor" so does she, really, own one or nah?

Cracks me up when she says "sit down chat" like she's gathering a bunch of her friends around, when she's actually all alone talking to the void, a camera and a million absolute strangers. Talk about a completely sad, distorted reality.

She made sure to specify the chair was expensive, and that she didn't really care too much for it after. What a complete brat.

She is full of tit. And she isnt even trying to hide it anymore. It's just flowing.

Okay, end rant.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
The taste test video is incredibly unoriginal, the whole format/editing is the EXACT same as Cosmopolitan’s series. I dunno if it went around YouTube as a trend?

Lmao I remember this used to be a series on Tastemade’s Snapchat stories...back when people actually used Snapchat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have to 💫reno💫 the poolroom/office because it's too echoey. Yeah ya numpty, that's what happens in empty spaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.