Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took her a year (lol) of working in the pool house office, without a baby monitor, to realise that maybe, maybe, her child might not be safe being in the house alone. Wow.

So all those 1 am finishes when filming the podcast episodes confirms they just left Fox alone in the house. No wonder the kid has attachment issues. How many times does he wake up crying for his parents but they aren't even in the bleeping house to hear him?

And I say her but it's actually them. They both lack any common sense and are selfish af. Also, don't own a dog if you don't want to walk it in ALL WEATHERS!!

Hopefully this sudden awareness for Fox's safety is because her family have said something. But the sad reality is she's probably been watching mummy vlogs for ideas on how to transition her brand and has noticed normal parents actually care about their kids and put them front and center in their lives and she's just copying that because she thinks it's great content.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I noticed today she's still wearing these pants and still hasn't talked about them even though her 'Foxy's Dad' post has hundreds of comments with people asking where they're from. Coupled with the empty clothes rack ('Guess what this is for' .... um clothes?), I'm guessing another collab, clothing release which someone suggested in a previous thread. And considering she usually makes a big deal out of wearing 'normal' clothes, she hasn't even gone through where her clothes are from. It's going to be some *big* reveal for sure. I'm sick of being hyped up for subpar projects that are managed poorly.

"Maybe I will convinced Dad to take you out" - Scuz to AbbyGirl. Why would he need to take her out when you can literally take her into the backyard of the 'family' home you built. Also it's HER dog. She's shirking basic dog responsibility and literally telling the world.

"I just checked my DMs and the most popular question is why are we making the podcast room the office" - I find that surprising because she can't handle even basic questions. So anyone confused and questioning her why she's changed office for the millionth time would surely be met with a snarky comment. Also I loved her segue into that room because "she's doing some redecorating and reorganising" but she wasn't even in the room she was redecorating and reorganising. AND that 'redecorating and reorganising' was literally choosing a different picture. Someone posted in reddit thread that she requested money for the nursery as part of her business fees and in exchange she would talk about that business whenever she was in there so today's instagram stories make sense because they must be the same. Her real job is laying around her house in different rooms talking about her sponsors. I understand that it takes time to organise these campaigns and deals but not being transparent about it changes everything. Especially when we're talking about her target audience who don't understand that the @tags aren't just friendly shout outs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She literally has a vlog showing us the period tracked she was using as her sister recommended....

Maybe Sarah’s face palm emoji is actually a really fitting choice for her. That’s the reaction SHE deserves: 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Because I can’t with her. Ugh she’s seriously forgetting all of her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love if esmi skin could be worded in the next thread please
I got sent an esmi skin voucher in my hello fresh box but won't be using it because of their affiliation with Sarah. I've never tried it and am generally keen to try new skincare but this is what happens when brands partner with problematic influencers.

Take note Esmi and do some better research/ practise some better business ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Holy moly. I saw the $2, 995 & died thinking that was the price!

S I X THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE DOLLARS for an "occasional chair"
*cries in poor* 😭😭
This is why I get mad when people keep saying they'll save up and buy whatever shite she launches. Girl is making literal millions every couple of months, and has been from year 2 of doing this, yet people are thinking she's sunk so much money into the house and needs to keep working to pay bills. Err, no. She could stop today and would still be living it large until the day she dies.

tit like this makes me take a moment to bow down to the frontline workers who saved millions during the pandemic (people like our own @HolyMamaYoutubeDrama and others on these forums) whose pay is painfully low in relation to the service they provide.
And here's Scuzz making more money than she can burn through, yet she can't even thank her followers. She just keeps calling them stupid and milking them for money by regurgitating the same dismal prOdjeKts over and over.

Sarah's day #26: Kurt's family ostracized, all the Sponsors idolized, Stans keep falling for my lies

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her fans really need to wake up. Kurt hasn't been a PT (if he ever was a fully qualified one) for years. There's also been no talk of him being a PT, past or present, ever. But it's apparently ok for Sarah to create her own ebooks because once upon a time, Kurt may have done a training course 🙄

I seriously think she thinks she's qualified because she's fitness obsessed and has made bank showing the world how she got her abs.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I would love if esmi skin could be worded in the next thread please
The recruiting manager at Esmi is in for strife / Better do your research next time on this problematic “skinny wife”

*cries in poor* 😭😭
*complains about cost of vases at a literal charity store*... spends 6K on this chair she never uses

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

*cries in poor* 😭😭
Same. That is obscene. And terrible for such an ugly chair, I might add.
She has absolutely no right to pretend to be basic like she sometimes does. She lost all those right ages ago.
Even in her expensive taste test video her shock and awe at some of those expensive pricetags -- so much lies and acting.
She can drop it and own her real status and just be done with it.

This is why I get mad when people keep saying they'll save up and buy whatever shite she launches. Girl is making literal millions every couple of months, and has been from year 2 of doing this, yet people are thinking she's sunk so much money into the house and needs to keep working to pay bills. Err, no. She could stop today and would still be living it large until the day she dies.
This is also why I refuse to even hate-engage with her platform in anyway that can profit her. It's not like me alone doing this can make a dent on her socio-economic position, but it's a matter of principle for me. Now that I have seen what she is all about and how literally 100% of who she is is a brand she needs to keep chipping at to keep the bank coming in, I refuse to participate. Far too many people are falling for it. I do not click the wrong option on any polls, I do not watch her videos as far as possible, I keep track of her nonsense on here. When I do, I have an adblocker on my main brwoser, and I watch her videos on incognito mode as I've read that that doesn't track as a view. Youtube gets mroe and mroe aggressive with their bypassing these tricks, so I need to check where things stand currently.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Working personal trainers in Australia are registered to Fitness Australia and you need to complete continuing education every 2 years to keep your registration active. I’m going to look him up now.
Many PTs aren’t registered with FA, even the really good ones. Not to white knight him at all. I used to be a PT and wasn’t registered with them because their approved CE courses weren’t relevant to me. But I still did my CE. I think we can see that Kurt does none of this!

Reactions: 17
Many PTs aren’t registered with FA
Fair. But it is mandatory for employment at a lot of fitness centres. I’m registered even though I think it is a waste of money.
Let’s agree that he does no continuing education which is why the whole ebook thing is problematic. Even when he “consulted” on her first ebook, he was working as a tradie and they’d only been dating 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even when he “consulted” on her first ebook, he was working as a tradie and they’d only been dating 5 minutes
If he knew anything at all about training, he would never have allowed that ebook to go ahead, let alone the second one. That program was designed to create stress injuries!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Abby looks so sad! People shouldn't have dogs if they won't look after them properly, and Sarah is selfish for not taking her for a walk just because it's windy. I seriously hope they don't have any more children, they are already overwhelmed with one kid and one dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
How many places to work does she need? The office in the pool house, the office at her old apartment, now an office upstairs? One for each "company she has to run"?
They really had no plan how to utilize the space in the nuuu house, but at least she has that instagram bathroom she never takes any selfies in and a content room for all the sit down chats she never does.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Poor Abby looks so sad! People shouldn't have dogs if they won't look after them properly, and Sarah is selfish for not taking her for a walk just because it's windy. I seriously hope they don't have any more children, they are already overwhelmed with one kid and one dog.
And then you’ve got these people
30DB6329-4411-495C-B16F-D07CD55335C1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.