Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m running a little theory with her parents/family that there’s money involved / support other then just ‘mOrAL’, I’m thinking her parents had guarantored their house to enable them to get into that market (hard to get loans that big when your self employed) and Scuz probably uses that as both a threat against Kurt and leverage on why her family should be more front and centre in their lives (because she is getting something for ‘mE Me’ from them). And quite simply his family bring nothing to the table for her to promote herself with or use them for so ‘we love them so much but we’re much closer to mine’.

also, the whole Christianity thing is WEIRD. There was NEVER a breath of religion or mention of her families religion in the last 5 years suddenly her and her whole family have found god?! Did I miss something?! A lot of popular American family bloggers/influenzas are religious so I’m feeling like she’s copying this & trying to bring the all American ‘wHoLesOmE fAmILy’ feel to Australia 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ummmm am I the only one who thought it was rude when kurt said sarcastically “love you guys” to the camera and Sarah said “no you don’t” ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I forgot how attractive I used to find Kurt. In those little flashbacks at the start damn his arms ! :devilish: I really wish he was able to prioritise his health and his PROJECT COMEBACK his OWN WAY! no naturopath, no organic, gluten free etc food. Just what his body needs and the time to get in his own workouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I forgot how attractive I used to find Kurt. In those little flashbacks at the start damn his arms ! :devilish: I really wish he was able to prioritise his health and his PROJECT COMEBACK his OWN WAY! no naturopath, no organic, gluten free etc food. Just what his body needs and the time to get in his own workouts.
yep! I don’t think he had SIBO (or whatever it was/is?!), he needs proper nutrition not living off powders and watery half bananas. I think either Scuzz won’t let him have food in the house that will trigger her ED or he’s too scared to tell her that her ‘nutritious meals’ suck coz surprise! she’s not a dietician or had ANY training in nutrition 🙄😫

Ummmm am I the only one who thought it was rude when kurt said sarcastically “love you guys” to the camera and Sarah said “no you don’t” ?
I think there’s so much more to this! He hates the privacy invasion

Reactions: 20
The excuse about her getting ready with her parents and not wanting the camera people to approach guests is just pathetic. His family aren't just guests ... it really wouldn't have been that hard to get a few extra shots of kurts mum, sister, dad etc I doubt they would have minded (although I guess I cant say that with 100% certainty since its going on YouTube and may bother them). In which case I really hope they have a second wedding video that includes the family more. I think its bullshit to imply that kurt isn't close to his family THEY WENT AND WATCHED HIM DO HIS JIU JITSU (I don't rememberif that's what it was?) WHEN HE WAS AN ADULT and I don't think non close family members would do that. And they use to go on family holidays etc. Unless sarah has created a wedge there which is highly likely and bleeping sad for both kurt and fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've always had the thought that Sarah wishes she had the same aesthetic as Aspyn Ovemard and lately a few of her clothing choices seem to be very inspired by Aspyn.
The flare jeans she was wearing and these light flares she has on today are both very Aspyn inspired.
There was also that striped dress she was wearing in some of her hens night photos.

They are so different to the usual baggy jumper and active wear we usually see Sarah in.

Plus there's the whole peachy white bland house aesthetic.

Screenshot_20210525-100510_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
I've always had the thought that Sarah wishes she had the same aesthetic as Aspyn Ovemard and lately a few of her clothing choices seem to be very inspired by Aspyn.
The flare jeans she was wearing and these light flares she has on today are both very Aspyn inspired.
There was also that striped dress she was wearing in some of her hens night photos.

They are so different to the usual baggy jumper and active wear we usually see Sarah in.

Plus there's the whole peachy white bland house aesthetic.

View attachment 589114
Except Aspyn actually loves and cares about her baby and seems to be an amazing mum

Reactions: 20
omg she even got the same dog as her, I think you are right!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel like Sarah 100% heat styled her hair this morning to make the curls look like that. There’s no way her fried, thin, bleached hair wouldn’t turn out super frizzy curls this early into the CGM. Although Sarah has a long recorded habit of being hyperbolic about her actions. For example “no makeup” ALWAYS means she is still wearing mascara and foundation. So no heat styling definitely means there was some heat styling involved

Reactions: 66
Wow.. tropeka must have pushed the release of their hair product back to after her wedding as she stopped talking about her hair until now. . So disingenuous . I wish it was easier to report all her stories that are undisclosed ads.

Reactions: 30
I feel like Sarah 100% heat styled her hair this morning to make the curls look like that. There’s no way her fried, thin, bleached hair wouldn’t turn out super frizzy curls this early into the CGM. Although Sarah has a long recorded habit of being hyperbolic about her actions. For example “no makeup” ALWAYS means she is still wearing mascara and foundation. So no heat styling definitely means there was some heat styling involved
Agree. My hair is in pretty good condition and I can’t even get that good a curl when I’m early in CGM. That looks like styled curls!

Reactions: 21
Everything about her life is so incredibly fake and it’s such a shining example of exactly what’s wrong with social media and unethical influencers. I’m so glad none of this was around until I was in my 20s. I don’t think I would have survived

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I was thinking the exact same thing...how do you wash your hair the night before, airdry it, then sleep on it and get up with those sorts of curls??...but I have dead straight hair that by morning looks like a scarecrow, so thought I just didn't know enough about these things! Those curls have to have been styled, for sure!

Reactions: 18
A6A2EEEA-E1B7-4066-997F-E41F6F680108.jpeg
She did not change her facial expressions once, I saw no emotions even when she saw her Dad tearing up in the video she just went “oh Dad...” but still smiling. Cant tell if it’s the botox, the lack of love and romance in their relationship, the lack of empathy that comes with the narcissism or maybe she just shelters her true inner feelings a bit more.
I can’t help but feel like she does not care one bit for Kurts family or even his relationship with them. It was HER wedding after all. She always sounds very negative when she has to see Kurts family for holidays. Maybe she thinks they are broken because omg the parents are divorced (the forbidden act when it comes to religion).
We can only speculate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Everything about the wedding makes me think they were already married and this was for show. Not one part of it seemed sincere, or heartfelt.

Reactions: 32
I went to go look and I don’t know who is copying who, and maybe it’s just the •”IG aesthetic” that is popular now… but they’re almost interchangeable

View attachment 589156She did not change her facial expressions once, I saw no emotions even when she saw her Dad tearing up in the video she just went “oh Dad...” but still smiling. Cant tell if it’s the botox, the lack of love and romance in their relationship, the lack of empathy that comes with the narcissism or maybe she just shelters her true inner feelings a bit more.
I can’t help but feel like she does not care one bit for Kurts family or even his relationship with them. It was HER wedding after all. She always sounds very negative when she has to see Kurts family for holidays. Maybe she thinks they are broken because omg the parents are divorced (the forbidden act when it comes to religion).
We can only speculate.
Do you remember when she first got together with Kurt, she was really into Ness (Kurt’s sister). They even went on a trip (or maybe stayed at a parent’s condo?) together the 3 of them. I think at that point Sarah was perhaps less disordered (though she already was, but not as bad) and she was more willing to be the “fun Sarah” to show Kurt how she can get along with his sister. Ie. Eat some food, drink a little and workout with his sister. It seems obvious now that Ness doesn’t seem to like Sarah as much as the beginning - she has a pretty public profile and she doesn’t post much about Sarah though she posts often and warmly about her other sister in law and niece.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.