Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with blaming the peach as if a random colour is the problem and not the bleaching....... also "thanks to fox's dad" is such a weird caption when kurt isn't unknown to everyone??? I dunno

The profile photo change on insta seems to be on brand with everyones suggestions of rebranding too

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Everything about her life is so incredibly fake and it’s such a shining example of exactly what’s wrong with social media and unethical influencers. I’m so glad none of this was around until I was in my 20s. I don’t think I would have survived
I want to like this 100 times! I am in my 20s and I know so many people who are trying to get into influencing seemingly for the money/freebies and they have inevitably become so incredibly superficial and self-centred. And guess where I am from? The bloody Shire

She's also changed her instagram photo to her and Fox - 2 years late - the rebrand is so incredibly obvious

Edit to add: No hate to the shire, I know other people on here are from the same area but there's been a clear rise in influencing in the area recently, can't go for lunch without sitting next to a full blown photoshoot hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sarah’s day: can’t shed a tear for her wedding reaction, saving them up for fake apologies to stop legal action

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks to foxys dad? Ok weird
She might as well reduce him to his sperm. Since she's made it amply obvious this entire union was all about her, and barely had any part to do with him or his personhood and their relationship. No wonder she's going on WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY even though literally nothing has changed.

Girl has seriously lost her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it funny how in all Sarah’s stories and videos she makes it out like she lives in her activewear and that’s all she works out in. Like she always makes it a point to show it.

Yet in a lot of videos recorded by her PT, she’s not wearing them... is this just like her skincare she swears she “genuinely loves and uses” just for money but doesn’t because she won’t even use the sh*t quality stuff she promotes

Attachments

Reactions: 20
There is a 100% chance this is curled using a tong. Look how they perfectly frame her face.
Also why is she still tying her up?
I'm 1000% convinced you are right. There is NO way yesterday's scraggly mess resulted in this.
Also she tied the rest of the rat's nest because even the curling iron couldn't help her.

Reactions: 49
Wasn’t she meant to be creating a video about her journey to strong healthy hair leading up to the wedding? 😂 guess she can’t because the peach is what ruined her hair, couldn’t be the bleach 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The profile photo change on insta seems to be on brand with everyones suggestions of rebranding too
Oh wow. I didn't realize she changed her IG profile pic to be that one with Fox. 100% going full Christian mummy vlogger. Someone must have told her how homophobia and appropriation aren't deal breakers for the über-Christian, conservative white woman demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
There is a 100% chance this is curled using a tong. Look how they perfectly frame her face.
Also why is she still tying her up?
Ugh her teeth in this 🤢 also, 100% curled.
I just thought, the flares & baggy jumper are also loose fitting to help hide maybe a preggy belly?

Reactions: 13
Notice how her app crashed right when she was apparently taking the tablets?
I can bet we'll never see her actually taking them. Ever.

Despicable. Obsesses about her hair for two nights in a row. And voila, hair tablets!! With a site wide discount code!!
i FoRgoT tO tELl yOu GuyS! *waves hands unnecessarily*

How awfully transparent of you, you PoS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 10.09.56.png

FFS can someone qualified do a take down of this entire story? It's just a bunch of words strung together, and it means absolutely NOTHING.

Body bloom promotes a "COMFORTABLE digestive system" -- whats that? nothing.

Collagen-supporting superfoods -- whats that? nothing.

Beauty promoting benefits -- whats that? nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Have you ever had Mexican and put it and a wrap? Yeah dude its called a burrito???? Like yeah ok maybe slightly different but you haven't done anything crazy babe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.