Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 stories just for her to plug Healthcode Daily Podcast, tease a new E-Book and mention 'expanding their family" 🙄
SHE IS SO DULL ATM.
We knew this 3rd book was coming and knew she was going to claim her wedding shred to her ebooks.

No sis, we all know your wedding body was because of your PT, lifting weights and restricting your eating :)

Ill eat my phone if she actually did one of her ebook work outs full out on the lead up to the wedding.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
20 stories just for her to plug Healthcode Daily Podcast, tease a new E-Book and mention 'expanding their family" 🙄
SHE IS SO DULL ATM.
20 stories just for her to tell a pack of lies! She didn’t use her e-books to prep for the wedding, we saw multiple stories of her training with a PT and she tagged her PT in her wedding photos to credit the PT for her body. She also made it sound like she didn’t follow her e-books for post partum training until she was a year PP but when she was doing her “projekt cumbak” didn’t she tell everyone she was following her e-books? And she was definitely less than a year PP when she did that. Also her saying she’s been really passionate about her fitness routine lately??? Not two days ago she did a million stories about how she hasn’t been focused on her fitness and has been feeling really gross and down since the wedding.

Side note, I really hate how she always refers to training glutes as training “booty”. It just exemplifies how completely unqualified and uneducated she is in fitness. I’ve never once heard her call it training glutes and yet every PT and actual fitness person I know refers to localised training areas by their muscle group.

Reactions: 49
Haha off the vine made me think she was trying to act like they were out picking grapes too. As for people talking about her not washing them I bet sarah is one of the people that think "organic" = pesticide free so she doesn't need to wash them 🤣🤣 i cant with her tit

20 stories just for her to tell a pack of lies! She didn’t use her e-books to prep for the wedding, we saw multiple stories of her training with a PT and she tagged her PT in her wedding photos to credit the PT for her body. She also made it sound like she didn’t follow her e-books for post partum training until she was a year PP but when she was doing her “projekt cumbak” didn’t she tell everyone she was following her e-books? And she was definitely less than a year PP when she did that. Also her saying she’s been really passionate about her fitness routine lately??? Not two days ago she did a million stories about how she hasn’t been focused on her fitness and has been feeling really gross and down since the wedding.

Side note, I really hate how she always refers to training glutes as training “booty”. It just exemplifies how completely unqualified and uneducated she is in fitness. I’ve never once heard her call it training glutes and yet every PT and actual fitness person I know refers to localised training areas by their muscle group.
I don't know anyone that would do only a "booty" workout anyway ... like you're a busy mum but you have a whole workout to dedicate to just your bum??? She works out for aesthetic can she please stop calling it training. Youre not training your booty for anything sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow when she said “and when I have a newborn maybe with reflux, milk all over me and crying myself in a fetal position...” the language she uses shows so much of her narcissistic personality it’s always “me me me the effect a baby would have on me”. Not the baby that is crying and needs all of HER that’s why she couldn’t go to meetings. If motherhood is that tough for her than maybe stick to just the one? Does she actually want more kids or is it something that she thinks is expected of her?

Reactions: 49
She also NEVER did the second e-book. She promised everyone that she would and lied to them so they would buy it but NEVER followed through.
She is going to get called out big time if she tries to release this with no proper PT input. Kurt does not count!! He hasn’t practiced is years.

Reactions: 34
Her perspective and brand she tries to push us sooo weird and childish. Being a cutie dainty girly princess who doesn’t want the SMELLY BOYS around. You are a 30 year old woman ffs.
It is worth remembering that her audience demographic probably still refer to males as "smelly boys"

Exactly. Plus, if it was a "personal joke" like he said, then they should have just kept it private between them, at all times!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ xx
It is revolting.

Private joke or not, what message is she sending to her young, impressionable subscribers that heard this in her wedding vlog?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait to see her transition to a hot mess ‘ToDdLaH mUmMy’ influencer who contradicts her self in every second post. Then the posts about bullying and being attacked will come because she cannot keep once moment of her life private and spreads misinformation. Get the GF DF popcorn ready siSsYs!
DUDE WHAT, you have described where she's at currently. The hot mess toddlah mumm transition is compolete at this point. Everything "public" in her life seems to be falling apart. And the only coping mechanism she has is silence and no engagement on her part. The minute she starts engaging whether its stories or posts or a vlog, the hot mess, albeit a curated veneered version of it, is on full display.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
New here, I love that there are so many threads about this crazy biatch 😂 I remember following her back in the day she was being her holistic health guru princess self then suddenly decided to smash out all her teeth and get huge fake porcelain chompers but then said something along the lines of ‘all my teeth were rotten so they needed to come out’ even though she’s a health goddess and that was the day I unfollowed her fake clearly has an ED ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
suddenly decided to smash out all her teeth and get huge fake porcelain chompers but then said something along the lines of ‘all my teeth were rotten so they needed to come out’ even though she’s a health goddess
Did she really?!?!?! 😱😱

Reactions: 6
Has she ever actually followed her ebooks? I remember after fox she was going to AMF started but she couldn’t keep up because the workouts are ridiculous and the whole program is too intense and not sustainable. She would complain she was too sore so did a different more chilled workout!

Reactions: 12
Did she really?!?!?! 😱😱
Yep! I think there was even a post on her IG story where she showed her mouth with no teeth left just the little stumps where they had sawed them down to glue the fake ones too. How anyone could let someone saw down their teeth to tiny poles to get fake ones inserted/glued on top is beyond me 😥😖🤢 I think teeth and mouth have a huge connection to health too and it’s just the most unnatural thing! Her actual teeth weren’t that bad at all it was all for aesthetics 🤭

Did she really?!?!?! 😱😱

oops! Not rotten, just one needed a crown so why not replace your whole mouth 💁🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
DUDE WHAT, you have described where she's at currently. The hot mess toddlah mumm transition is compolete at this point. Everything "public" in her life seems to be falling apart. And the only coping mechanism she has is silence and no engagement on her part. The minute she starts engaging whether its stories or posts or a vlog, the hot mess, albeit a curated veneered version of it, is on full display.
My point is that she is still flogging the fitness/gym bunny content primarily. The transition will be to a toddler Mummy influencer who keeps vomiting up the same incorrect advice and content into the future - she references newborn times when Fox is now two, things have moved on. The grape fiasco will continue until he is 9/10. My opinion is that she is still testing the waters, we all know that Sarah cannot commit and wantsa piece of every content pie. The depth she will go to who she ‘gets into’ this content will be like the holistic CIN-3 crap she was pedalling.

Reactions: 19
Can we please not forget that she has ZERO qualification to publish and profit off fitness material!?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ha I can’t tell if she is really enjoying her wedding video cause her face doesn’t move... also she’s got a pretty big overbite going on it’s all I could stare at anyways....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So a video of the wedding
A video of them reacting to the wedding
Now she’s filming a detailed Q&A of the video

These wedding videos will just keep rolling until she has pregnancy to vlog about.

I also have a feeling her next whitefox line with be clothing rather than activewear. Although it is strange she hasn’t wore them or advertised them in a while. I’m secretly hoping she’s been dropped.

If I remember correctly, this wasn’t a restock. The website was fully stocked. They pretended to sell out and then pretended to restock. It still hasn’t sold out.
01BBB83A-9D59-4022-9983-2C3195488DA7.png

Plus the wedding contend is working its magic....

374989EF-2CBC-4154-8EFA-32AE96A3F432.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just waiting to see the reaction video to the reaction video now (like the bondi sands reaction video she did).
Titled: "Project comeback after MY wedding, why im just not happy with how my body looks"
Sarah crying, kurt saying "videos add on 10kg". Link to her 2 ebooks and a 30 second *spoiler* of her new ebook at the end.

New ebook title:
How to become and STAY a skinny WIFE for LIFE. Endorsed by husband Kurt Tilse, PT. *PT license may or may not be expired at time of release*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.