Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, we're really scraping the bottom of the content barrel on this Slow Sunday night, aren't we??
Confirming to us that she's read DMs and listened, accepted an error without getting sassy, and acted on it???
That's PR at work for you. A pivot and a brand upgrade in progress. I wish I could give her credit for this, btu she is beyond redemption in my eyes. I can't trust that anything she will ever do will be genuine. Everything is monetised, everything is hungry for eyeballs, everyhting is an act of scamming her naiive audience.

So much for, I-don't-have-to-update-you-on-every-detail-of-my-life 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

This whole set of stories this evening screams "Please Love Me, Again!! I'm a GOOD Mumma!"

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 17.56.11.png

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 17.55.03.png

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 17.55.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Interesting question. I don’t remember my mum cutting my grapes as a kid. I still cut my 6yr olds grapes out of habit, I really don’t know when your supposed to stop.

She obviously didn’t realise and doesn’t normally do it, I’m surprised she didn’t just delete the post. Her mum must feed him extra stuff as well, those grapes and rice cakes wouldn’t fill my toddler all day long. He’s supposed to have a big appetite right?

Reactions: 20
Hahahaha “I’m so used to my son eating grapes fresh from the vine 💅🏻🥰👼👑🌱🍃🌱” for fucks sake. She is actually a caricature at this point. Fresh from WHAT vine???? Does she have a grape vine in her yard or ?? I don’t follow her closely enough to know so maybe she does. However, grapes fresh from the vine are still choking hazards so it’s not exactly an excuse. Like “oh, FRESH FROM THE VINE you say?!?? Yes, grapes fresh from the vine are always so much less the perfect size for small children to choke on.”

From everything Sarah posts she truly seems bleeping clueless about kids and childcare in general. Like yeah he’s alive and seems like a very bright and intelligent kid but I think that’s despite Sarah and her idea of parenting, not because of it. Sarah acts like a child herself still. If I didn’t know any better I would assume she was 21 or younger - NOT because of her physical appearance but because of her behaviour and attitudes. The kind of immaturity, selfishness, ignorance, and overall judgemental attitude she always displays reminds me of someone super young who I would write off as not having had real experiences in the world yet and that’s why they’re so insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hahahaha “I’m so used to my son eating grapes fresh from the vine 💅🏻🥰👼👑🌱🍃🌱” for fucks sake. She is actually a caricature at this point. Fresh from WHAT vine???? Does she have a grape vine in her yard or ??
I took vine in this context to mean the bunch that grapes come packaged as. She probably leaves the grapes out and lets Fox help himself. So not only does he eat uncut grapes, he could potentially eat multiple uncut grapes at the same time (if she leaves him to pick them himself he's not being closely supervised).

I'm surprised she admitted to not bothering to cut them up. It's not like the choking hazard is new information to her as she used to do it. She just couldn't be bothered anymore. I feel so bad for that poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I took vine in this context to mean the bunch that grapes come packaged as. She probably leaves the grapes out and lets Fox help himself. So not only does he eat uncut grapes, he could potentially eat multiple uncut grapes at the same time (if she leaves him to pick them himself he's not being closely supervised).
OHH! Hahaha that makes a lot more sense :p oops my bad. But yeah her reasoning for why she forgot to cut them in half just makes no sense at all. Like yeah, kids love doing things that could get them killed - that’s why it’s the job as a parent to supervise and stop them when you see them doing something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she lets him eat them off the vine, they are most likely unwashed as well.

Isn’t she almost 30?? ‘Smelly boys’ is something my 6yr old will say
29FECADE-ABB9-460B-ABB6-AF13A895DEB1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
OHH! Hahaha that makes a lot more sense :p oops my bad. But yeah her reasoning for why she forgot to cut them in half just makes no sense at all. Like yeah, kids love doing things that could get them killed - that’s why it’s the job as a parent to supervise and stop them when you see them doing something like that.
But, He's sooooo cOnFidENt and cLeAn, sissies!! He doesn't need washed, halved grapes, and he most certainly doesn't need supervision, what are you ladies on about?!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her perspective and brand she tries to push us sooo weird and childish. Being a cutie dainty girly princess who doesn’t want the SMELLY BOYS around. You are a 30 year old woman ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahahaha “I’m so used to my son eating grapes fresh from the vine 💅🏻🥰👼👑🌱🍃🌱” for fucks sake. She is actually a caricature at this point. Fresh from WHAT vine???? Does she have a grape vine in her yard or ?? I don’t follow her closely enough to know so maybe she does. However, grapes fresh from the vine are still choking hazards so it’s not exactly an excuse. Like “oh, FRESH FROM THE VINE you say?!?? Yes, grapes fresh from the vine are always so much less the perfect size for small children to choke on.”

From everything Sarah posts she truly seems bleeping clueless about kids and childcare in general. Like yeah he’s alive and seems like a very bright and intelligent kid but I think that’s despite Sarah and her idea of parenting, not because of it. Sarah acts like a child herself still. If I didn’t know any better I would assume she was 21 or younger - NOT because of her physical appearance but because of her behaviour and attitudes. The kind of immaturity, selfishness, ignorance, and overall judgemental attitude she always displays reminds me of someone super young who I would write off as not having had real experiences in the world yet and that’s why they’re so insufferable.
Haha I remember ages ago when she was talking about having kids (this was before Focks came along), I was seriously thinking this chick can’t even look after herself with constant project comebacks and not showering because ~gRuBLyFe~ It would be like a baby looking after another baby. And that’s exactly what happened lmao 😂

Reactions: 24
I actually think her gluten intolerance is an excuse to not have to eat any ‘unhealthy’ food and she isn’t actually intolerant… because this is exactly what I told people when I was struggling with an ED 🤦🏻‍♀️ she seems to always have stomach problems and bloating, so you’d think her healthy gluten free foods would get rid of that if she actually had an intolerance!

Reactions: 37
I actually think her gluten intolerance is an excuse to not have to eat any ‘unhealthy’ food and she isn’t actually intolerant… because this is exactly what I told people when I was struggling with an ED 🤦🏻‍♀️ she seems to always have stomach problems and bloating, so you’d think her healthy gluten free foods would get rid of that if she actually had an intolerance!
100%. Classic ED behaviour. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she has admitted to being neither coeliac nor allergic to dairy, but just “feels better” without it.

Reactions: 37
If she lets him eat them off the vine, they are most likely unwashed as well.

Isn’t she almost 30?? ‘Smelly boys’ is something my 6yr old will say
View attachment 586926
“Easily pleased” eh… yet 90% of her stories are of her complaining, freaking out or crying about something or another. I do think she was probably pleased to be at this tea, even if it was filled with “bad foods” that would give her a “gurgly” stomach because it didn’t have to be a MUM day, since it was just the girls~ and the smelly boYz like her son and husband were not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She needs to cut those grapes. Grapes are a chocking hazard for children up to 7! Toddlers don't have full set of teeth to chew it, and grapes can block an airway perfectly. Cut them up Sarah.
Holy duck this is something people like me who arent parents think about- but every parent i know is super vigilant about it??

Reactions: 10
ORRRRRRR, the more likely possibility: she didnt eat or drink a thing, and just posed with her teacup. I think this is what happened. Nothing on the plate looked like she might have made it, tbh. HAHAHA.

Also "Mum's Birthday High Yea" Sounds like a very different kind of celebration on my mind, which if I didn't already know she's too high strung for, would definitely involve weed.
She probably sat there, drinking her tea, bombarding her family ro ensure that her drinks haven't been contaminated with dairy or sugar or gluten, criticising their food choices "that frosting is so uNhEalThy, yOu dOn'T NeEd eXtrA sUgAr, oH aRe yOu gOinG tO wOrK oUt aFtEr" while thinking she is successful because she is so restrictive with her diet.

She's seriously pathetic, I think I would feel pity for her for how unhappy she is deep down if only she wasn't this self centred, selfish, uneducated, privileged, narcissistic, lying, hypocrite, rude, ungrateful witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised she admitted to not bothering to cut them up. It's not like the choking hazard is new information to her as she used to do it. She just couldn't be bothered anymore. I feel so bad for that poor kid.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I swear she posted herself giving him uncut grapes within the last 3 months on her story and someone mentioned it here as well?? Definitely not new information to her as I’m sure the last time she did it people would’ve voiced the same concerns in her dms.

She’s definitely rebranding into Mum blogger and I anticipate her collaboration with Whitefox will move away from activewear to more “lifestyle/boss Mum” and in turn when/if she gets pregnant again, maternity. She mentioned recently that there’s another collab coming out with them this year and given how tit her last restocks have been they’d be stupid to release more crappy activewear with her. Blows my mind they haven’t terminated their contract with her but I’m getting the vibe they’ll play into the rebrand.

Reactions: 24
100%. Classic ED behaviour. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she has admitted to being neither coeliac nor allergic to dairy, but just “feels better” without it.
GuRgLy TuMMy 🙄🙄🙄 so sick of her honestly. To be fair most gluten-free specialty foods are heavily processed to mimic the taste and texture of gluten, so it’s not a surprise why her stomach issues will persist despite being GF. If you’re not coeliac or intolerant you might has well go ahead and have gluten, gluten free is not always healthy.

She probably sat there, drinking her tea, bombarding her family ro ensure that her drinks haven't been contaminated with dairy or sugar or gluten, criticising their food choices "that frosting is so uNhEalThy, yOu dOn'T NeEd eXtrA sUgAr, oH aRe yOu gOinG tO wOrK oUt aFtEr" while thinking she is successful because she is so restrictive with her diet.

She's seriously pathetic, I think I would feel pity for her for how unhappy she is deep down if only she wasn't this self centred, selfish, uneducated, privileged, narcissistic, lying, hypocrite, rude, ungrateful witch.
Gosh even under special occasions she’ll not only restrict herself but also shame others for having normal food. And she’s is the one with thinning hair and ageing rapidly. Pathetic, honestly.

Reactions: 17
20 stories just for her to plug Healthcode Daily Podcast, tease a new E-Book and mention 'expanding their family" 🙄
SHE IS SO DULL ATM.

Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to see her transition to a hot mess ‘ToDdLaH mUmMy’ influencer who contradicts her self in every second post. Then the posts about bullying and being attacked will come because she cannot keep once moment of her life private and spreads misinformation. Get the GF DF popcorn ready siSsYs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.