Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see this? Is there no limit to the sickening depths these two will go to. 🤮🤮
This may be harsh but sometimes Sarah looks like a man. She’s so masculine in her body movements And facial expressions. She’s so opposite from the delicate female she tries to portray.

Reactions: 20
Also- can someone explain the different floral dresses that were hanging in the stories, that Soph and some girls wore? Seems there was a set of floral dresses. Like we’re there two sets of bridesmaids LOL?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The “self-sabotage” thing she’s talking about is two things. 1. The lifestyle she was living in preparation for the wedding it not sustainable long term 2. She is bleeping clueless to the binge restrict cycle she gets herself in.
Her body is feeling deprived so it’s taken over now and is dictating what Sarah eats because Sarah can’t be trusted to fuel her body in a healthy way that balances mental health with physical health.
Just saw her stories and came here to say exactly this. This is a classic deprivation-binging cycle, which honestly reminds me of when I was borderline starving myself to get thin. This trying so hard to convince myself this was "balance" and not what IU knew it was: an unsustainable, healthy, imbalanced way of eating, is very very familiar to me. She came back to say it isn't about being shredded, but about feeling gross. YES, BECAUSE YOU DON'T NOURISH YOUR BODY!!! Also, how has it not occurred to her that she's constantly tired for someone who focuses so much on "holistic health and nourishment"? She just doesn't eat enough, and certainly doesn't eat the right things. Powders and supplements and vitamins will never cut it.

I wish she'd stop complicating this so much. It's a body, not a machine. It needs contant fuelling to function. Especially if you want to work out hard, and run four businesses, and run around a toDDLaH and have this bussyyyyyy life that she claims she has and loves. It's really just that simple.

Today's protein balls have maca powder to "support energy" -- WHAT THE WHAT???

She mistakes restricting for balance and then is surprised when she binges.
She mistakes restricting for balance, and she mistakes normal eating for self sabotage.
Mannnn, she really, really needs help.

She also needs to stop throwing these terms around. Self sabotage is a serious thing, and this isn't it.
It's like she threw around "auditory sensitivity" one time. And "empath" another time. And don't even get me started on her idea of anxiety.
UGH.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
How do you know she got it from the beach? Did she cut part of her stories or did I miss something? Someone also mentioned filming while driving...couldn't find that, either - she's getting sneaky!
I just went & had a look, she has deleted it! Sis needs to really think about what she should & shouldn't story. By the time she realises it's wrong, potentially thousands have already seen it!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the "self-sabotage" stories are actually rooted in something deeper than what she thinks. Given the timing - after her wedding - I wonder if there's feelings of "now what?". She's been so concentrated on the wedding (and not so much on the marriage), on herself, on appearing perfect, and on her online persona. I recall her mentioning, before Focks, "imagine the vlogs when [fill in the blank with major life event]"... and now those are pretty much done. Her brand seems to be in limbo right now, the only constant is disordered behaviour with food & fitness, narcissism, and irresponsibly oversharing. My hope is that, with the increase of more actual real & raw accounts (like instagram vs reality, body positivity/neutrality), girls are finally starting to see how dangerous following Sarah can be.

As someone who works in comms and marketing, and I only surmise with all the bad press that's come with her bigger platform, I guess she's looking to pivot somehow. If you ask yourself "Who is the Sarah's Day target audience?" it becomes quite clear given all her collabs and content that is actually a hard question to answer. She just has a lot of followers. I remember when they went to Hawaii she had 1.1 mil followers and EarthyAndy had 1 mil. Now Sarah has 1.2 mil and EarthyAndy has 1.4, and I would guess it's because Andrea has a clearer vision of who she is and who her audience is (and what they want).

Reactions: 30
If you dedicated your precious time to actually playing with Fox, instead of recording stupid instastories about feeling gross, he wouldn't destroyed your flowers witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone have the deleted story of her stupidity stealing sand? I need a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have the deleted story of her stupidity stealing sand? I need a laugh 😂
Saaame 😂 I need to see YouTube’s Holistic Health Princess who earns millions of dollars stealing SAND from the beach. If there wasn’t video evidence I’d feel like someone was trolling us!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can still see in the story where she takes Fox’s bike the empty container in her hand when they were out in the street. Then back at home with the container filled with sand and Fox playing. Not sure how many people take an empty container out on their walks

Edited to add photos.

Saaame 😂 I need to see YouTube’s Holistic Health Princess who earns millions of dollars stealing SAND from the beach. If there wasn’t video evidence I’d feel like someone was trolling us!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hope she doesn’t self-sabotage too much haha because Durt only wants a skinny wife! :rolleyes:

Maybe the next direction could be for her ....I ate to many paleo chips and became fat and my husband prayed only for a skinny girl...just watch my wedding YouTube video where he said it!

Imagin all the drama and the views she would get haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha Fox cutting the heads off her flowers 😂 My sister did the same to our mum's prized rose bushes that were in full bloom when she was about 3 years old. To say mum was not happy is an understatement!!

Children do silly stuff like this when they're bored snd are left to amuse themselves. In Fox's mind he's just exploring the world around him. He's certainly not doing it maliciously because he's tired and wants to test his mum 🙄 At least not at that age, not yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The face of a loving mom when faced with a bored child who cuts flowers
Ugh I really haaate to be commenting on her mothering/parenting, especially because this is just a sliver of what we see (and I'd like to believe she isnt this way a lot/all the time) but lately all the interactions with Focks thats she's shared (the dinner cooking vlog, the stories with the toy vaccuum, and todays flower rant, plus the stories after, the barrage of selfies where he's looking confused in the mirror, there's more but these are the ones coming to mind) have ALL made me feel like she's more like an older sibling or babysitter to him than a mother.

I really want to believe there is love there, but lately it just feels like she's roleplaying. It really, realy breaks my heart. Focks is incredibly cute, and I reckon smart too. These two and what we see of their parenting makes me feel like they just leave sooooo much to be desired.

Like no amount of fancy toys in the world can replace authentic presence and connection with his parents. And I hope she wakes up and sees that these years are NEVER coming back, and the effect she has on him now is lifelong and irreversible.

Hahaha Fox cutting the heads off her flowers 😂 My sister did the same to our mum's prized rose bushes that were in full bloom when she was about 3 years old. To say mum was not happy is an understatement!!

Children do silly stuff like this when they're bored snd are left to amuse themselves. In Fox's mind he's just exploring the world around him. He's certainly not doing it maliciously because he's tired and wants to test his mum 🙄 At least not at that age, not yet lol
Exactly. Hes just exploring. And like, so bleeping what if he knocks off a few flowers from your picture perfect, pinteresty tRoPiCaL yard (it's really NOT, but every time she yammers on about this it makes my head spin). This should show her that maybe she should have thought about making it a more friendly space for him to run amok, rather than fill it with things and areas she doesn't want him to access unsupervised.

Their whole yard is just so stupid honestly.

What does it say that they have this giant-ass home with so many spaces, a yard and a pool, and they expect Focks to play in one corner of the living room thats crammed with so many toy baskets???

(Also, while I'm ranting about the idiotic house, if she has a gym in the garage and a pilates room and still chooses to workout on her deck or in the strip lawn sometimes (when she's not whinging about not being able to get a workout in), how can she expect him to want to play in his playroom alone?? He's TWO! no tit, he's going to run amok, get naughty, get in places he shouldn't and that's kind of what toddlers do, so like, get used to it??)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
... how can she expect him to want to play in his playroom alone?? He's TWO! no tit, he's going to run amok, get naughty, get in places he shouldn't and that's kind of what toddlers do, so like, get used to it??)
And this is why it's so hilarious she wants more kids. If she thinks he's being naughty now trying to get her attention, just wait until he has a nuuborn to compete with. She's absolutely going to expect Fox to play on his own in his playroom while she focuses on the baby. And that is just not going to happen.

Seriously, for someone who struggles as much as she does, she should really think twice about having another baby. Her life won't get easier. At least not until she prioritises her family over her four businesses, her obsessive #bossbabe hustle and lifestyle expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.