Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Kurts obviously self styled wedding outfit: I'm showing my age but in Poltergeist the movie it is revealed in the end that the evil poltergeist in the TV was actually an old cultish preacher who influenced a bunch of pilgrims to die in a hole under where the house now stands. The character was depicted as wearing a white linen suit with a white panama hat like Kurt's and I just can't shake the evil creepiness of his wedding day look. Does anyone remember that movie? And Maddie looking out of place resembles the tiny psychic standing next to them. Terrifying. "They're heeere." "Carol Ann!!!!"

I don't know why I recall a white suit. But something similar about the look!

Screenshot_20210521-124824.png

Screenshot_20210521-124841.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry this is off topic, but if you go back through the sunee posts...all the negative comments are gone. ALL OF THEM. I’m so glad we saved them on this thread. It’s obvious that they waited until attention was diverted elsewhere, then they deleted them all. With any other business, this would be a HUGE RED FLAG. Yet sunee and Sarah get away with it. Gross

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Not to mention the massive rise of mormon influencers in the US like Rachel parcell, amber fillerup, Emily herren, Dede Raad, Dani Austin etc are HUGE and making absolute bank as “godly family women”. That’s the move churches like C3 and Hillsong are trying to make in Australia, make Christianity cool. I know my group of friends steer well clear of all white Christian friendship groups knowing how problematic they often are.
Kinda off topic but. Seriously duck organised religion. If u have individual faiths thats cool but these churchs and organised denominations 90% of the time are absolutely down to brainwash you into their way or the highway. I will be so disgusted if Sarah starts brain washing people “God cured my illness u just have to pray babes!!!” All the poor teens she will tell “u must get married and pop out babies” 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ironic choice of words saying he always prayed for a "skinny wife" considering he was the one that photoshopped the thigh gap 🥴

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life
next thread title, please

Edit: Sorry, just caught up and saw this was reiterated a few times by @2xblended and someone else 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
I’m all for critiquing Sarah but her dad seemed like he was just very proud of her and emotional (like majority parents would be on their child’s wedding day).

To say his glasses are ‘pedalo’ is also a pretty weird and unecessary thing to say. Imagine someone saying that about your dad online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m all for critiquing Sarah but her dad seemed like he was just very proud of her and emotional (like majority parents would be on their child’s wedding day).

To say his glasses are ‘pedalo’ is also a pretty weird and unecessary thing to say. Imagine someone saying that about your dad online.
Please do not moderate, we all have our opinions but invalidating someone else’s (“it’s unnecessary” or “shouldn’t say that”) is not ok. Remember the reason we are here in the first place is because of Sarah’s censoring, let’s not do it here as well thank you.

Also as much as we wouldn’t like people talking tit about our parents online, I for one wouldn’t even put up a dedicated personal vlog involving them in the first place. Once it is public, it is subject to criticism, no matter how personal or sentimental. Besides, as much as he was proud of Sarah on her wedding day, that doesn’t take away his bigoted behaviour (parking on disabled spaces, etc.)

Reactions: 48
Please do not moderate, we all have our opinions but invalidating someone else’s (“it’s unnecessary” or “shouldn’t say that”) is not ok. Remember the reason we are here in the first place is because of Sarah’s censoring, let’s not do it here as well thank you.

Also as much as we wouldn’t like people talking tit about our parents online, I for one wouldn’t even put up a dedicated personal vlog involving them in the first place. Once it is public, it is subject to criticism, no matter how personal or sentimental. Besides, as much as he was proud of Sarah on her wedding day, that doesn’t take away his bigoted behaviour (parking on disabled spaces, etc.)
Your post seems to be the moderating one but ok moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Don’t forget home boy came for us and called us “scum of the earth” for showing the realities of his darling daughter. As far as I see he’s fair game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Her dads fair game, he encourages her tit antics and defends her. Not to mention some of the other tit we have seen of him, parking in disabled spots etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The “self-sabotage” thing she’s talking about is two things. 1. The lifestyle she was living in preparation for the wedding it not sustainable long term 2. She is bleeping clueless to the binge restrict cycle she gets herself in.

Preparing for a big event by exercising, eating, sleeping etc on a strict schedule is fine and everyone does it but Sarah, and people, need to understand that often the preparation people are doing is not sustainable long term. She would have been doing extra exercise and being especially careful about her diet. Going to bed at 9pm every night is not always realistic when you have a kid and run your own business. It makes complete sense that she would be feeling the “pressure is off” and no longer being so strict with herself. ITS NORMAL.

Sarah is the queen of “project comebacks” because Sarah is the queen of overly restricting her diet - whether that’s under eating, cutting out a number of food groups, over exercising or all of the above. It’s not sustainable and living in that kind of restrictive mindset is guaranteed to lead to the elastic band snap back effect of binging. Hence the two family sized bag of chips or three bowls of cereal. Her body is feeling deprived so it’s taken over now and is dictating what Sarah eats because Sarah can’t be trusted to fuel her body in a healthy way that balances mental health with physical health.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The “self-sabotage” thing she’s talking about is two things. 1. The lifestyle she was living in preparation for the wedding it not sustainable long term 2. She is bleeping clueless to the binge restrict cycle she gets herself in.

Preparing for a big event by exercising, eating, sleeping etc on a strict schedule is fine and everyone does it but Sarah, and people, need to understand that often the preparation people are doing is not sustainable long term. She would have been doing extra exercise and being especially careful about her diet. Going to bed at 9pm every night is not always realistic when you have a kid and run your own business. It makes complete sense that she would be feeling the “pressure is off” and no longer being so strict with herself. ITS NORMAL.

Sarah is the queen of “project comebacks” because Sarah is the queen of overly restricting her diet - whether that’s under eating, cutting out a number of food groups, over exercising or all of the above. It’s not sustainable and living in that kind of restrictive mindset is guaranteed to lead to the elastic band snap back effect of binging. Hence the two family sized bag of chips or three bowls of cereal. Her body is feeling deprived so it’s taken over now and is dictating what Sarah eats because Sarah can’t be trusted to fuel her body in a healthy way that balances mental health with physical health.
You nailed it. She was probably on a strict diet in prep for the wedding and now her body is hungry and deprived. She mistakes restricting for balance and then is surprised when she binges. How can she recover from her eating disorder? It’s so obvious and problematic to hear this in her monologue. It’s hard to not feel sorry for her but at the same time I want her to just shut up as so many young women/girls watch this and might be triggered or develop a similar pathological mindset.

Reactions: 31
I’ve only watched half of the wedding video where Kurt is reading is vows and I kinda really hate hes reading them off his phone?! When I get married I want to have a nice card of paper to read my handwritten vows off and to treasure them as a keepsake..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did eco princess really story herself taking a tub to the beach to fill with sand & bring home..?? That's illegal, but ok 🤠🤠 Why not just go to Bunnings like every other human?

That backyard is so sad. She wanted a yard for her kid & dog. There's no space for kids to run around, kick a footy, a cubby house, a sand pit. Or for a dog to run around. They'll outgrow that house in no time!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Did eco princess really story herself taking a tub to the beach to fill with sand & bring home..?? That's illegal, but ok 🤠🤠 Why not just go to Bunnings like every other human?
How do you know she got it from the beach? Did she cut part of her stories or did I miss something? Someone also mentioned filming while driving...couldn't find that, either - she's getting sneaky!

Reactions: 11
How do you know she got it from the beach? Did she cut part of her stories or did I miss something? Someone also mentioned filming while driving...couldn't find that, either - she's getting sneaky!
She’s removed the story I think. I saw it earlier and now it’s gone

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.