Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guruhooroo

Everything about her life is so incredibly fake and it’s such a shining example of exactly what’s wrong with social media and unethical influencers. I’m so glad none of this was around until I was in my 20s. I don’t think I would have survived

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
I think this is really sad and must be very confusing for Fox to watch. Imagine growing up, being a toddler and watching one of your parents constantly talking to no-one, turning their back on you to stare at themselves in the mirror.

Children see EVERYTHING. Look how closely he is watching her do this.

As we have touched on, this cannot help with the development of his social/communication skills.
Screenshot_20210512-163352_Instagram.jpg

• Sad

MoniC

Chatty Member
I remember this. He also once said it was "disgusting" that Sarah hadn't shaved her legs in a few days and had stubbles...
He's the type of guy that thinks body hair is gross and wants women to be naked mole-rats. :sick: :sick:

I remember this. He also once said it was "disgusting" that Sarah hadn't shaved her legs in a few days and had stubbles...
He's the type of guy that thinks body hair is gross and wants women to be naked mole-rats. :sick: :sick:
I forgot to add skinny. Skinny naked mole-rats.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

TickledPink

Chatty Member
Wow when she said “and when I have a newborn maybe with reflux, milk all over me and crying myself in a fetal position...” the language she uses shows so much of her narcissistic personality it’s always “me me me the effect a baby would have on me”. Not the baby that is crying and needs all of HER that’s why she couldn’t go to meetings. If motherhood is that tough for her than maybe stick to just the one? Does she actually want more kids or is it something that she thinks is expected of her?

Reactions: 49

guruhooroo

The “self-sabotage” thing she’s talking about is two things. 1. The lifestyle she was living in preparation for the wedding it not sustainable long term 2. She is fucking clueless to the binge restrict cycle she gets herself in.

Preparing for a big event by exercising, eating, sleeping etc on a strict schedule is fine and everyone does it but Sarah, and people, need to understand that often the preparation people are doing is not sustainable long term. She would have been doing extra exercise and being especially careful about her diet. Going to bed at 9pm every night is not always realistic when you have a kid and run your own business. It makes complete sense that she would be feeling the “pressure is off” and no longer being so strict with herself. ITS NORMAL.

Sarah is the queen of “project comebacks” because Sarah is the queen of overly restricting her diet - whether that’s under eating, cutting out a number of food groups, over exercising or all of the above. It’s not sustainable and living in that kind of restrictive mindset is guaranteed to lead to the elastic band snap back effect of binging. Hence the two family sized bag of chips or three bowls of cereal. Her body is feeling deprived so it’s taken over now and is dictating what Sarah eats because Sarah can’t be trusted to fuel her body in a healthy way that balances mental health with physical health.

• Heart

Spicy_bananas

There is a 100% chance this is curled using a tong. Look how they perfectly frame her face.
Also why is she still tying her up?
I'm 1000% convinced you are right. There is NO way yesterday's scraggly mess resulted in this.
Also she tied the rest of the rat's nest because even the curling iron couldn't help her.

Mel.6

Have you ever had Mexican and put it and a wrap? Yeah dude its called a burrito???? Like yeah ok maybe slightly different but you haven't done anything crazy babe 🤣

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
She is an icy cold superficial bitch. I can't, just can't understand how ffs she doesn't show ANY emotions watching her own wedding, not even a little tear (it's so fake when she touches the corner of her eye). She just have those huge teeth out all the time, and her frozen face doesn't express nothing at all. I'm sure she only cares about the aesthetics and how she looks on HER wedding video. If I already hated her before, now it's next level for me. Didn't she say she cries every night feeling for people who aren't lucky? Didn't she cry because she isn't (and won't be) Focean's favorite? If she had the empathy she claims, she would feel emotional just from seeing Kurt being emotional.

• Haha
  • Heart

guruhooroo

20 stories just for her to plug Healthcode Daily Podcast, tease a new E-Book and mention 'expanding their family" 🙄
SHE IS SO DULL ATM.
20 stories just for her to tell a pack of lies! She didn’t use her e-books to prep for the wedding, we saw multiple stories of her training with a PT and she tagged her PT in her wedding photos to credit the PT for her body. She also made it sound like she didn’t follow her e-books for post partum training until she was a year PP but when she was doing her “projekt cumbak” didn’t she tell everyone she was following her e-books? And she was definitely less than a year PP when she did that. Also her saying she’s been really passionate about her fitness routine lately??? Not two days ago she did a million stories about how she hasn’t been focused on her fitness and has been feeling really gross and down since the wedding.

Side note, I really hate how she always refers to training glutes as training “booty”. It just exemplifies how completely unqualified and uneducated she is in fitness. I’ve never once heard her call it training glutes and yet every PT and actual fitness person I know refers to localised training areas by their muscle group.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I dont know how I missed this whole debacle. I was already well into following her by then, but hadnt seen her dark side. Thank you for sharing. Also this handle is GOLD! I scrolled back a bit and watched a few stories from early 2020, and she looks so different. Younger, more energetic, happier, more engaged and with a spark for life and whatever she had going on then. Now she's like a grim shadow of the person she used to be. Doesn't help that her face has aged about 10 years in just this past year. It really makes me wonder, what is she doing to her face?? And what is the honest truth about her emotional psychological health, if she looks this out of it, visibly unhappy and just like the light in her eye sis gone, literally all the time??

But I found this.

"I hit 1m followers, so to thank YOU, I'm asking YOU to spend some more of your money and throw it MY way!!!"

Also, the cats out of the bag. She has teamed up with the face mask guys.
Pretty sure the other day she pretended it was something she bought, if I remember correctly.
E468FCDA-49F9-452F-A6BF-FFD7D1710E4A.jpeg

Re: locksmith fiasco

God can she get any more dramatic? This such a pattern at this point, every time Kurt leaves she turns into a fragile baby bird. She’s so insufferable. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

kb1994

I’m not someone that insta stories a lot but can someone explain to me how she hasn’t been finishing her stories lately because it keeps crashing due to “lack of storage.”
To me it sounds more like “I couldn’t save my stories to edit and filter them because I have no storage on my phone so there’s only half a nonsense story”

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mel.6

Again with blaming the peach as if a random colour is the problem and not the bleaching....... also "thanks to fox's dad" is such a weird caption when kurt isn't unknown to everyone??? I dunno

The profile photo change on insta seems to be on brand with everyones suggestions of rebranding too

• Haha

Maxibon

Poor Abby looks so sad! People shouldn't have dogs if they won't look after them properly, and Sarah is selfish for not taking her for a walk just because it's windy. I seriously hope they don't have any more children, they are already overwhelmed with one kid and one dog.
And then you’ve got these people
30DB6329-4411-495C-B16F-D07CD55335C1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

seriouslycake

Oof. So I’ve been avoiding Sarah’s content and anything about her (so including this thread) since Jan time AND I JUST FIND IT SO WEIRD THAT I CHECKED IN ON HER JUST TWO HOURS AFTER THE WEDDING VIDEO WAS POSTED? Like it’s nearly 4am here and I’m only up because of morning sickness. Anyways

Kurt looked happiest when he was on the water tbh

The white groomsmen thing looks cultish to me.

OF COURSE BURNT ORANGE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. Even some of the roses were that colour 🤦🏻‍♀️
I honestly thought I had my blue light filter on because of how orange everything is. NOPE.

That cake?!? Bottom tier looks like feet during an intense peel procedure. Yum
Middle tier looks like chewbacca themed, and help from fox stamping their name onto it. Why are your names on your wedding cake?
Top tier. Meh.

Were there no Children other than 🦊 at the wedding?

Anyone seen the Black Mirror episode ‘Nosedive’ ? The plot is about a couple who do everything for social media. That’s the vibe. Everything just seems so superficial and completely fake. Even the guests. Why am I so suprised?

nothing like a good old bitch fest to make me feel better

• Haha

Viking

She's so awful to Fox! I cant imagine treating my son like that.. her tone of voice and her facial expressions shes so judgemental towards him and so rude. This kid is gonna grow up feeling like his mother doesn't love him and hes the biggest freak of the family just because of how she treats him and talks to him its so sad.. i cook with my boy whos almost 2 all the time and if he wants something to snack on from the food i just let him snack i also let him actually interact with the food rather just constantly telling him do not do something his way but to do it my way. I really wish she'd start treating him like her son 😔

• Sad

Spindrifter

Whose idea was that photo. I can't imagine the pro photog would say Scuzzy now let's do a funny one where you pretend to push your bridesmaids faces out of the way and open your huge horse mouth as wide as you can!!! It's gonna be so attractive.
Nope, just another one of Scuz's contrived cornball ideas centered around making her look like queen B.
And the sleazy booty pop hand slide. As if they do anything other than hetero cis missionary style to procreate. So fake. Why didnt I expect a whole wedding album like this? It's really like she just married her money and everyone else is a prop.

• Haha

KSD041

This whole Christian rebranding business reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman wanted to go platinum so made a Christian rock band and changed the word “baby” in songs to “jesus”

• Haha