Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
which I'll get back to that in an instant..." and she never got back to it! She never tanked her subscribers.
Her life in a nutshell! She'll talk about the prolapse, then never mention it. She'll have a fundraiser and collect the cash, then never mention it (until we reported her to scamwatch that is), Kurt has some mystery illness, then never mentions it.
And she is incapable of saying thanks. It's just not in her vocabulary. She thinks the sun shines out of her arse because she's got a #sponsored life and doesn't realize yet that when all the sponsorships fade away, she'll literally be left with nothing but people who hate her because she insulted them, appropriated their culture, blocked them for no reason, or gaslit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Notacommodity

Not to mention the massive rise of mormon influencers in the US like Rachel parcell, amber fillerup, Emily herren, Dede Raad, Dani Austin etc are HUGE and making absolute bank as “godly family women”. That’s the move churches like C3 and Hillsong are trying to make in Australia, make Christianity cool. I know my group of friends steer well clear of all white Christian friendship groups knowing how problematic they often are.
Kinda off topic but. Seriously fuck organised religion. If u have individual faiths thats cool but these churchs and organised denominations 90% of the time are absolutely down to brainwash you into their way or the highway. I will be so disgusted if Sarah starts brain washing people “God cured my illness u just have to pray babes!!!” All the poor teens she will tell “u must get married and pop out babies” 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Tan9Heart

F5067AAC-BEB5-450E-96E1-7E212828FE4B.png

Just saw that.....how funny if that pink milkshake from the plastic carton ends up being a Sunee recipe lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Spicy_bananas

For someone who is sooooo healthy ( :rolleyes: ) there is not a whole lot of fresh vegetables/fruits in those pics... I have never seen her make a proper vegetable side dish that is not a vegetable bake smothered in gross vegan cheese. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I liked that I learned something new about them in the wedding video. For example that Sarah used to avoid church (her sister calling her the black sheep) and that Kurt was also brought up in a Christian family, did not know that but was always wondering how they both got into C3 when her parents are Hillsong I think? Don't know are these the same? Maybe that explains why Sarah never mention Christianity in her early videos but now it becomes more of a theme in their vlogs. I don't like their emphasis on gender stereotypes. In his vows Kurt spoke how he always will be the leader and protector of the family :sick: then had a cry and was apologetic how this does not show he is the protector. Like what mate? Reeks of toxic masculinity to me. Men have to show physical and emotional strength and never cry in order to protect the fam? C'mon guys. Maybe at this stage Sarah interrupting his vows would have been more fitting along the lines like "hey we are equal in this marriage, we lead together blah blah. Bummer a big part why she became so unlikeable to me and well I never liked Kurt I find him sooo boring. They are just so uneducated and very backwards. The whole having a baby before marriage, so what. You also had sex before marriage you lived together, what is this rhetoric? It's 2021 it's ok.
Other than that the tan was way too intense. The showing off their wealth with these expensive watches (her Dad in his terrible shirt btw asking is this Target?) was cringe but only because they are new money. I mean the Cartier ring she still wants more for her collection? Is it normal to receive a ring on your wedding day that is not a wedding ring? Idk.
I could pick apart so much more....

• Heart

timelymamma

It would be only fitting they make a post about nutrition labels but still don’t put the nutritional details for any of their recipes up 😒😒
553F3A3B-CA21-4647-B8E2-6266550892A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

sobusy

Off topic - But Does anyone recall any hints that Kurt used to fake tan or use a solarium? Honestly look back at their blogs/photos in the early years - They were both significantly more brown considering back then he lived in the city & she lived in the suburbs. Now they spend “every spare second” at the beach and Kurt is suddenly just pale & extremely freckly?

I feel like Sarah tried to convince everyone she was going to have a super tan & snowy blonde haired baby and (don’t get me wrong Fox is cute) but Fox is pale with mousy brown hair. Genetics don’t lie 🤭😂
I think he was allowed to go out more back then. She’s got him on a tight leash these days. No sun tanning for you kurtle, straight back to your beige house you go.

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
It was a very sweet, well made video, and credit for that goes fully to the company that made it. I think they're very good based on just seeing her sisters wedding video, this one and a few others on their instagram. Literally everyone, strangely including Kurt, is being themselves and there's Scuz being a complete attention whore. It's such a weird vibe? Sure you dont have to be a coy bride if that's now how you feel, but you don't have to turn every moment of your wedding into CONTENT. You don't have to "ace" your wedding, it's such a sad vibe to have.

Fox, and both their families looked so delightful and fun. Everyone looks like theyre having a good time, except Scuz who is trying hard right through. The wedding itself seemed sweet, and it would have made a great video anyway without Scuz being a frikking youtuber at her wedding. She's compulsive, I wonder if she's forgotten to be herself.

Overall, it looked like a fun day and I'm glad it worked out for them and Jesus blessed them with good weather lollll

Parts I found weird:
All the overdone Jesus mentions. I dont quite know where to put them on the spectrum as far as religion goes, so this felt fake, and for the camera.
The excessive kissing. Again, I always saw Scuz being steadfastly modest and not at all into PDA so this felt fake, and for the camera.
All the cut fruit. I cant get over the collosal waste of FOOD. Its strings of orange slices, cup up melons and papays. I come from a country with so much hunger, and seeing this just made me cringe a whole lot.

Last edited:

guruhooroo

Wow that’s really sad! These days it’s easy to get GF even in an Italian restaurant, and she can get her dish without cheese. How can her followers not see her distorted eating?!!
lol she’s not GF anymore. In her smoothie post she used oat milk and a bunch of people commented asking where she found GF as they can never find any. Then another person said “there’s no such thing as GF oat milk because they can’t guarantee no cross contamination at the factory”. And then scuz replied to someone’s comment saying ever since she was pregnant she’s been able to handle gluten a lot more 🙄🙄🙄 she also said pregnancy seemed to help all her other intolerances too aka if anyone notices inconsistencies between what she eats and what she says she supposedly intolerant to she’s just going to use the pregnancy card and say being pregnant cured her.

• Haha
  • Wow

2xblended

VIP Member
Holy moly. I saw the $2, 995 & died thinking that was the price!

S I X THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE DOLLARS for an "occasional chair"
*cries in poor* 😭😭
This is why I get mad when people keep saying they'll save up and buy whatever shite she launches. Girl is making literal millions every couple of months, and has been from year 2 of doing this, yet people are thinking she's sunk so much money into the house and needs to keep working to pay bills. Err, no. She could stop today and would still be living it large until the day she dies.

Shit like this makes me take a moment to bow down to the frontline workers who saved millions during the pandemic (people like our own @HolyMamaYoutubeDrama and others on these forums) whose pay is painfully low in relation to the service they provide.
And here's Scuzz making more money than she can burn through, yet she can't even thank her followers. She just keeps calling them stupid and milking them for money by regurgitating the same dismal prOdjeKts over and over.

Sarah's day #26: Kurt's family ostracized, all the Sponsors idolized, Stans keep falling for my lies

• Heart

ihatepeople

Why does everything she story a first world problem???
“omg guys tuning in today to let you know I’ve had TWO coffees already today and I’m not sure if I can have another one because of my ✨cortisol levels ✨ also I’ll make sure you know I have my BODY BLOOM in the morning too”
What the fuck? This chick needs some perspective. From spending 50 stories to complaining about her not working out for two days to complaining about having too much coffee. Ridiculous how difficult her life is.

• Haha
  • Wow

guruhooroo

In Sarah’s stories today she says “you guys don’t know but like, I don’t really read or like reading”. Nah Sarah it is extremely obvious that you’re not someone who reads books or anything even slightly mentally taxing, like ever. And I’m pretty sure the book she mentioned, ‘One of Us is Lying’ is a YA fiction book. Not that you can’t be 29 and read young adult books but I just can’t help but giggle at her.

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
So they’ve added a “monthly subscription” to Sunee but it’s just a 3 month lock-in contract with monthly payments. Seems like a bit misleading to say it’s a monthly subscription...
Monthly payment, but 3-month lock in -- SO THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION anyway???
How stupid do they really think people are????

She's so stupid, she must have felt really clevvahh coming up with this loophole. UGH.

"You asked, we listened"
translation... you asked for monthly memberships, we only half listened
Yeah and it only took like 5 months and a lot of criticism and bad reviews on the appstore.
Wowwie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

blacktigertears

VIP Member
tbh I’ve been so bored of her, I can’t even hate watch her anymore cause she’s just SO BORING!!!!! I see her stories and normally I’m excited or intrigued to watch to see what bullshit she can pull. But I just can’t even be bothered, it’s constantly the same BS

• Heart

EnidRollins

They're now renovating the upstairs "content creation" room into the podcast room. So I wonder what will become of the podcast room in the pool house?

For a second there I actually thought they were planning ahead for future kids, but no, that house is still centered around their brands instead of family.
Maybe they’ll turn the pool room into a gym and then actually use the garage as a garage! Which would make more sense coz then her barely-used Pilates reformer could move to the gym and they’d have a spare bedroom.

Am I the only one who thinks they’ll get sick of this house in the next couple of years and buy a newer, bigger house?

Sarahnfocks

“I haven’t worked out in 2 weeks”

lmao ok, what about your Pilates workout like 2 days ago? Girl can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Fuck celltosoul she just tried to tell me how my disease works. Stfu bitch
I accidentally went to see her for a free session before I knew about tattle and the Sez relationship! She told me her toddler wasn't vaccinated within 2 minutes of the appointment and I just couldn't take any of it seriously after that. The diet plan she put me on was like 1100 a day and just not sustainable! It's actually what lead me to here, as I was investigating after the experience!

• Wow
  • Angry