Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really hoping this thread picks up some traction. I started a thread on her in GG that got some movement but not much (she was a lot smaller then).

I am sure some people out there don’t like her as much as I do, she went through her entire law degree to quit law and become an influencer (whichever you do you) but she heavily copied Sarah’s Day (I don’t like her either) and that’s how she started getting a leg up in the fitness space.

I think she appears “clean and not controversial” but there is just something about her that doesn’t quite add up.

Reactions: 16
I watched her when she used to show her lawyer work day routines and it was so refreshing. Unfollowed as soon as she took the full time influencer route but I did recently see her first trimester video and quite enjoyed her honesty about the pregnancy and (tw) miscarriage.

I did wonder how she was smart enough to be a lawyer, she said some dumb things like ‘pstd’ instead of ptsd and ‘ectomic’ pregnancy instead of ‘ectopic’

Reactions: 19
I watched her when she used to show her lawyer work day routines and it was so refreshing. Unfollowed as soon as she took the full time influencer route but I did recently see her first trimester video and quite enjoyed her honesty about the pregnancy and (tw) miscarriage.

I did wonder how she was smart enough to be a lawyer, she said some dumb things like ‘pstd’ instead of ptsd and ‘ectomic’ pregnancy instead of ‘ectopic’
I totally questioned her intelligence when she says “I’m going to gym” instead of “the gym”. She also speaks super slow like she has to think about every single thing she says? I’m Australian and I definitely don’t think it’s a normal “Australian way” of speaking. I found her pregnancy stuff refreshing tbh but I was also a little confused when she said it wasn’t something she thought she wanted? I didn’t understand that comment when she got pregnant again.

Reactions: 13
Georgie constantly shows off her expensive stuff and then says she’s not bragging, she’s worked hard and saved to buy the bag, car etc. I’m sure no one cares if she has expensive stuff, but she’s the one who makes it a big deal

Reactions: 7
Georgie constantly shows off her expensive stuff and then says she’s not bragging, she’s worked hard and saved to buy the bag, car etc. I’m sure no one cares if she has expensive stuff, but she’s the one who makes it a big deal
Like when she bought Tim the Porsche but yes not bragging 😂 and showing off the 1.1m house in Palm Beach and their other house in the hinterland they are renovating, but yes again not bragging.

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh I haven't seen Georgie's content for years! From back when she was still a student. Even then it was clear she wanted to be an influencer far more than a Lawyer.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this thread for a long time haha. She isn't the worst influencer out, and I actually don't mind her content occasionally but quickly get sick of how she talks (which isn't her fault and I respect that but it still annoys me).

I think in regards to her pregnancy she definitely went about it better than most influencers but it annoys me how much she says she was told she was "infertile" to pretty quickly having two pregnancies. And then putting the miscarriage down to divine timing and manifesting???

Which brings me to my most embarrassing GS related rant. I was feeling pretty low after being unemployed for almost a year despite graduating from a field that's not been impacted by covid. Im a very science based person and understand how "manifesting" works from a science stand point but prefer the "explanation" from the subtle art of not giving a duck. Anyway, I got a bit carried away and was really trying to manifest a job offer for myself and because it wasn't happening I felt like I was failing or not trying hard enough or didn't actually want it? All because of her content. Now I take responsibility that it was partly my mental health but also her constant bragging about her success didn't help. Almost even signed up to her course - i was at rock bottom haha. She really doesn't comprehend how privileged she is. I understand her parents didn't hand her a bunch of cash or whatever but that doesn't mean she doesn't have privilege. Combined with a bit of luck which also doesn't mean she doesn't work hard but mate your company wouldn't make so much if you didn't start as a toxic fitness influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She did do well at being honest with her miscarriage and infertility but at the time of announcing she had a MC, she definitely made it out like they weren’t trying and she was infertile. I was really confused that she was then only ‘trying’ for 6 months post MC until she posted her podcast where she explained they had been trying since early 2020. She also then said they ‘stopped trying’ when the doctors told her to, yet they continued to have unprotected sex so it’s not like they tried to prevent a pregnancy so I believe her saying they weren’t trying is very wrong and misleading.

Also very sick of her pushing her bloated bump out every time she shows her body. I guess her bump is her new ass

Yeah the pregnancy is confusing. She said so many times that she wanted to enjoy her health since the op so they weren't trying. Im not even convinced she wants to be a mum, its studying law all over again - doing it because she thinks its expected. She's continually said she isn't maternal and doesn't really like kids. Kinda sucks seeing someone say things like that and watching them get pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Also her breast implant removal was weird. She acted like it fixed all her health problems, then recently admitted her hashimotos was playing up. So obviously it didn’t miraculously cure her. But she swears she loves her small “melons” 🙄

I used to follow her but felt like every post or story was an ad, so I unsubscribed. I don't think her or her husband are the brightest, but she's far from the worst influencer out there. It's just crazy to me how much money she's raking in with the two houses, luxury cars, constant getaways etc. I still watch her YouTube videos from time to time and she recently went on some sort of hinterland holiday and described their hotel/tents as " bit pricey but so worth it". I looked that tit up to see what she meant by that and one night costs TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS? I cannot.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I honestly quite like Georgie and her content but it really bothers me when she completely messes up really simple words haha

I used to follow her but felt like every post or story was an ad, so I unsubscribed. I don't think her or her husband are the brightest, but she's far from the worst influencer out there. It's just crazy to me how much money she's raking in with the two houses, luxury cars, constant getaways etc. I still watch her YouTube videos from time to time and she recently went on some sort of hinterland holiday and described their hotel/tents as " bit pricey but so worth it". I looked that tit up to see what she meant by that and one night costs TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS? I cannot.
Wasnt that her NT trip?

I mostly can’t stand the way she speaks. She talks so slowly like she literally has no idea what word is going to come out of her mouth next and it irks me because it seems quite put on? Like playing the dumb blonde girl cliche.

Reactions: 6
Fairly sure I saw her content from Sarahs day GG a few years ago when someone mentioned she was a copy cat. She used to do her thumbnails /vlog styles the exact same.

I nearly DIED listening to a podcast Georgie did with some other ex corporate job turned influencer lady when she said she named her daughter after Georgie. Like wtaf 😳 she said they only met a year or two ago....

Fairly sure I saw her content from Sarahs day GG a few years ago when someone mentioned she was a copy cat. She used to do her thumbnails /vlog styles the exact same.

I nearly DIED listening to a podcast Georgie did with some other ex corporate job turned influencer lady when she said she named her daughter after Georgie. Like wtaf 😳 she said they only met a year or two ago....
She even wore the same clothes (like exact same jumpers), did the same hormone type stuff like acupuncture and spouted the same crap about foods and whatever. I’m pretty sure I have some receipts from GG, I’ll try dig them up!

May 2017

CDF0EEE4-C0E9-4F27-994F-DAB832486879.jpeg

D7743014-34E1-4D12-82B8-57A60EFC0013.jpeg

October 2017

7D2A4769-8BF9-4EC2-9F3E-5761EBDC0D69.jpeg

November 2017

17C04341-1211-418B-9815-37C0AAA98E34.jpeg

1A3F2331-598B-472E-83E2-BA5134AD9A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember following Georgie a few years ago and I always thought she looked so healthy and beautiful and then I came across her again recently and felt she looked so unhealthy in comparison? I know she used to use the skin filters on her old videos and now she doesn't but I'm like is that all it is? She looks SO different to me

Reactions: 4
I remember following Georgie a few years ago and I always thought she looked so healthy and beautiful and then I came across her again recently and felt she looked so unhealthy in comparison? I know she used to use the skin filters on her old videos and now she doesn't but I'm like is that all it is? She looks SO different to me
Yeah I can’t put my finger on it either. Could it be all the fillers? Having hashimotos would be taking a toll on her full on workout/boss babe lifestyle for sure. Especially if she hasn’t been managing it well and going against her Dr’s advice. She attributes it to her implants but I haven’t been following for awhile and have just remembered she existed so it’ll be interesting to see how her implant illness pans out now they’re removed.

I honestly quite like Georgie and her content but it really bothers me when she completely messes up really simple words haha
Ahhh 😂 yes this kills me. Is it an act?! How tf did she complete a law degree and still talks like the classic “blonde bimbo” stereotype.

Reactions: 2