Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculating brings engagement brings money into Sarah's pocket. Wouldn't put it past her to use her unborn (unmade?) child as a marketing strategy. She monetized a video about her dead gran, so she literally would sell her grandma for fame and money.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
And now she's backtracking hard by saying Body Bloom doesn't affect your hair when that is literally what it's marketed to do and has been saying so for years.
Also, good luck seeing results, Sarah 🤣

View attachment 589323
Man, she's right up there amongst the top stupidest people on the internet rn 😂😂😂
I cant wait for this formula to have NO effect on her hair, and that'll be another pRodJeKt abandoned :rolleyes:

She is 100% backtracking about Body Bloom not affecting hair. The ease and casualness with which she lies should be giving her sleepless nights. If she were a normal person with a heart, that is.

Who is she talking to tho 🤡🤡🤡 when she goes "Shhhhh!" all dramatic, like there's someone else in the mirror that's NOT HERSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if her PT will get any credit for her new ebook. If it’s based on her pre wedding workouts wouldn’t that just be writing down the workouts Miccy did for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
duck celltosoul she just tried to tell me how my disease works. Stfu witch
I accidentally went to see her for a free session before I knew about tattle and the Sez relationship! She told me her toddler wasn't vaccinated within 2 minutes of the appointment and I just couldn't take any of it seriously after that. The diet plan she put me on was like 1100 a day and just not sustainable! It's actually what lead me to here, as I was investigating after the experience!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I’m a dietitian. Her promoting those supplements is so irresponsible. Taking an excess of those vitamins can be detrimental to your health. If people think they have a nutrient deficiency, they should get a blood test and replace those nutrient with real food. She’s just out to make a buck. Food is more bioavailabile and cheaper too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
On the subreddit.
Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 15.00.09.png

Also on the subreddit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: on a post about her polite response to the grapes/choking hazard DMs.
Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 15.00.23.png

That subreddit is so filled with people who see her charade and all the problems, but refuse to believe she's genuinely problematic. I mean look at them wanting to give her a prize for just...being...nice???? and normal?? and not sassy for no reason?

Times like this I realise how much Scuz's tricks work. These people are drunk on the koolaid.

Reactions: 32
So either she has straightened her hair flat every other day except today or this is total bullsh*t.
It's definitely bullshit. I used to blow-dry and straighten my hair everyday and then over lockdown 1 I let my air dry and realised it's curly so have been embracing the curls but there's always one chunk of hair that stays straight cause it's been straightened for so long. No way she got perfect curls on day 1 or she'd have done it for the wedding.

Also we had to listen to SO MANY STORIES about how Fox is so advanced and was stopping his naps after 2 days nap-free on holiday and 4 months later the kids still napping everyday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I accidentally went to see her for a free session before I knew about tattle and the Sez relationship! She told me her toddler wasn't vaccinated within 2 minutes of the appointment and I just couldn't take any of it seriously after that. The diet plan she put me on was like 1100 a day and just not sustainable! It's actually what lead me to here, as I was investigating after the experience!
1100 CALORIES?! Wtf

Reactions: 10
Also we had to listen to SO MANY STORIES about how Fox is so advanced and was stopping his naps after 2 days nap-free on holiday and 4 months later the kids still napping everyday 🙄
I mean she had to hype it up for her uCoMinG vLoG where she will rEVeaL aLL!
I mean, who cares about his napping schedule, honestly? The way she's built it up and yammered on and on and one about it, now people are invested in it. And they wont stop aksing about his cot. Like someone said upthread, more curiosity, more engagement, more views. More money in her bank.

Reactions: 15
I came here to say what a few other people have pointed out - I guess we now know the real reason we never got the promised vlog telling us all about how she'd improved her hair for the wedding. The whole thing was probably supposed to be sponsored by Tropeaka and their new hair product she has 'known about for months'. Except the release obviously got delayed and we never heard about her hair again.....until now. Sis managed a couple of days build up talking about her hair and all of a sudden it's 'oh by the way Tropeaka have a new hair product and DiD i FoRgEt tO MeNtIoN I have a discount code'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Can I just say, I LOVE how this community has figured this nutjob out to the T. This hair product scam has been so utterly preductable and playing right down to her overused script. It's a pity more folks don't see through her.

Literally nothing gets past us and we're on to her scams faster than she can post her next discount code. It gives me some hope 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.