Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
props to whoever commented on this rubbish asking for peer reviewed scientific journal articles about how it leads to PCOS and endo. this Fear mongering bull makes me so much madder than what Sarah posts, at least Sarah doesn’t claim to be qualified. But then she promotes this nonsenseby someone who does claim to be qualified 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 39
So I guess this is why she is into hair again, so predictable 🥱
Ugh. Everything in her life is for sponsorships. SURE, she has to make a living. But girl, you're allowed to do something WITHOUT making money from it. The rest of us plebs do. Walk us through your journey and talk to us about it without trying to sell us something. It's disgusting and it makes me trust you soooooooo much less. Yawn.

props to whoever commented on this rubbish asking for peer reviewed scientific journal articles about how it leads to PCOS and endo. this Fear mongering bull makes me so much madder than what Sarah posts, at least Sarah doesn’t claim to be qualified. But then she promotes this nonsenseby someone who does claim to be qualified 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I reported it for misinformation... I don't have the energy to contest it properly. It's so disgusting. Nutritionists know a little, but Cell to Soul is just awful.

that’s usually how people refer to their ex-partners once they’re divorced lol “my kids dad...” Her language use is so strange.
It's so weird! I agree - it's like they're not a couple! Not "my husband", "my wonderful husband", "The love of my life", "Kurt", "Kurtle"... not even "Fox's dad", but FOXY'S?? Far out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry what
Yeah this just fucked. I reported the post for spreading false health information. I find myself doing that a lot more these days. If they’re talking BS and don’t have any real qualifications or cite any legitimate references I report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah this just fucked. I reported the post for spreading false health information. I find myself doing that a lot more these days. If they’re talking BS and don’t have any real qualifications or cite any legitimate references I report it.
Yep, I reported it as well, and I believe it's now gone. What a pity it's not that easy to get rid of her stupid bloody page altogether for being loaded with misinformation!!

Reactions: 23
Notice how her app crashed right when she was apparently taking the tablets?
I can bet we'll never see her actually taking them. Ever.

Despicable. Obsesses about her hair for two nights in a row. And voila, hair tablets!! With a site wide discount code!!
i FoRgoT tO tELl yOu GuyS! *waves hands unnecessarily*

How awfully transparent of you, you PoS.
Had a little read about those tablets. You are not supposed to take them when pregnant or breastfeeding or likely to become pregnant.

If she really wanted to get pregnant this year she should probably take a multivitamin with extra folic acid and so should Kurt.

Reactions: 18
That post TRIGGERED the duck out of me. I have stage 4 endo, I literally have to use a catheter to pee because of it, it caused a block in my ureter which damaged my only kidney, I had it all over my bowels and was attached, and I could keep going but I won't. Don't you dare say my disease is caused by endocrine disruptors because if that was the case I couldn't be constantly fighting for my life in pain and require surgery every bleeping year just to cope since I was 14. This is not bleeping on and gives me so much anger. I reported it and I wish everyone else did too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Yep, I reported it as well, and I believe it's now gone. What a pity it's not that easy to get rid of her stupid bloody page altogether for being loaded with misinformation!!
It's still there for me. I believe when you report someone's post it dissapears for you!

Reactions: 9
D1A0F48B-A5D9-458D-A2BA-FF7C1DCCD09D.jpeg

I notice she wears these trousers every day, even before her wedding. She wears them with black trainers.....what shoes would you wear with them? Not black trainers right? I’m not quite sure.

Everyone on her post is asking where they are from, she obviously isn’t commenting because they probably aren’t white Fox.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 589289
I notice she wears these trousers every day, even before her wedding. She wears them with black trainers.....what shoes would you wear with them? Not black trainers right? I’m not quite sure.

Everyone on her post is asking where they are from, she obviously isn’t commenting because they probably aren’t white Fox.
Probably white trainers or mules with a bit of a heel look great with bell-bottom-trousers since they tend to make the leg a bit longer. Definitely not black, it's too much of a contrast with her ususal bright and white clothes imo...

Reactions: 8
There is a 100% chance this is curled using a tong. Look how they perfectly frame her face.
Also why is she still tying her up?
So either she has straightened her hair flat every other day except today or this is total bullsh*t.

Reactions: 27
I just thought, the flares & baggy jumper are also loose fitting to help hide maybe a preggy belly?
I keep wondering that. She's been covered up in baggy clothes and hasn't flashed her abs for about a week now. Those workout stories are old videos from before the wedding. Also, everytime she says "I'm not pregnant btw" just makes me think maybe she is. Of course, that's probably a deliberate tactic of hers.

To echo what everyone else has already said, she's clearly only started going on about her hair again so she can promote this new Tropeaka product. Oh, what a surprise, she has a code.

And now she's backtracking hard by saying Body Bloom doesn't affect your hair when that is literally what it's marketed to do and has been saying so for years.

Also, good luck seeing results, Sarah 🤣

Screenshot_20210525-082204_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I actually think she's in violation of the new ACCC influencer laws but I can't figure out how to report her?
I'd love to know as well. It seems easy to find what the rules are, but not so easy to find info regarding reporting violations.

Reactions: 9
Do we have any idea of what’s wrong with fox? Why is he sleeping in a portable cot in their room?

Reactions: 8
I think they've purposely made it difficult to report on insta because where would they be without their influencers? So they put it in place to comply with the law but have made it too difficult/convoluted for anyone to take the time to comprehensively report them. It's such a bleeping scam! And I'd say Scuzz knows it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just reported her on the ACCC website. I went via Complaints and Problems, Consumer Complaints, Contact ACCC. Then I did one for Sarah’s day saying she doesn’t use the hashtags to disclose ad and sponsors and when people question her she deletes comments and blocks users. Then for sunee I did the same thing and said they claim a dietician is involved but there’s no evidence to support that anywhere. I didn’t bother attaching documents because cbf getting it all together but you can literally attach documents supporting everything you’re saying in the complaint.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.