Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F5067AAC-BEB5-450E-96E1-7E212828FE4B.png

Just saw that.....how funny if that pink milkshake from the plastic carton ends up being a Sunee recipe lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
View attachment 590613
Just saw that.....how funny if that pink milkshake from the plastic carton ends up being a Sunee recipe lol
Came here to share exactly this!! I bet it'll go up on Funee as a nAChURaL, hEaLtHY and wHoleSOme smooooothieeee!
Processed pink milk from a bottle, whipped cream from a can. Well done.

I repeat what I said yesterday: She needs to rebrand to Liar's Day at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Look I am probably not going to take advice from someone who is literally always talking about being flat and having tired hormones (wtf).... but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“I’m sorry i can’t do my job today because i’m completely unprepared and too lazy to fix it” the duck. If i told my boss that soz babe i can’t do this project, my storage is full, he would probably take the company laptop back cause i’m obviously too much of an idiot to use it.
Honestly, the bare minimum she does for her job is shocking. The constant spelling errors, inconsistent uploads, recycling content, now just not bothering to clear her phone etc. But “gurllboossss” am i right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Came here to share exactly this!! I bet it'll go up on Funee as a nAChURaL, hEaLtHY and wHoleSOme smooooothieeee!
Processed pink milk from a bottle, whipped cream from a can. Well done.

I repeat what I said yesterday: She needs to rebrand to Liar's Day at this point.
This is why the food real people cook from the app never, ever looks like it does in the Funnee shots...its all smoke and mirrors. I know there's such a thing as food photography that uses all sorts of tricks but what happened to being "real and raw"?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They share a staff
Just a quick note to say Kurt’s company is independent from Sarah‘s. He has his own company: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?id=16634385827
I don't think shared staff means much in YouTuber business world. I expect the people who work for them just do as they're told because they're getting paid. They're so unorganised and have never worked in professional environments- there's not going to be clearly defined roles with a % of time that they should spend in each business.

Sarah and Kurt probably think people should be thankful for working at their tit show with no HR department to moan to.

Reactions: 13
How is she in business???? 1100 is extremely low
Yehh and it was for a fertility type diet so I knew it wasn't ideal for that! Only wanted to lose 4 kilos lol nothing major. It was also after I had had a miscarriage and she wasn't the most considerate in dealing with that, she used a lot of jargon and I just generally didn't feel like any of it made sense but she spoke to me like she was highly intelligent. Wild finding out she worked so closely with Sarah! But yeh I'd definitely say they are cut from the same cloth Vax wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Yehh and it was for a fertility type diet so I knew it wasn't ideal for that! Only wanted to lose 4 kilos lol nothing major. It was also after I had had a miscarriage and she wasn't the most considerate in dealing with that, she used a lot of jargon and I just generally didn't feel like any of it made sense but she spoke to me like she was highly intelligent. Wild finding out she worked so closely with Sarah! But yeh I'd definitely say they are cut from the same cloth Vax wise.
Shocking im so sorry you had to deal with that!

Reactions: 7
This is why the food real people cook from the app never, ever looks like it does in the Funnee shots...its all smoke and mirrors. I know there's such a thing as food photography that uses all sorts of tricks but what happened to being "real and raw"?
Also, while there is such a thing as food photography, I'd expect an app like this to show me at least rmeotely accurately what the dish might look like when I make it. Not something so highly stylised (aka: FAKE) that I'll never achieve anything similar. It just seems counterproductive, why would she do it??

Im SO sorry you had to deal with an insensitive supposed professional like her, during a difficult time. Makes me so mad!

She looks like she has fillers too, so the I-had-such-terrible-acne-look-at-my-skin-now spiel is suss. Probably botox there too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
They really don't care about their child's basic needs, do they? The ever-soaking nappies are bad enough, but now riding a skateboard, recording it on the phone at the same time while the child has no helmet on? Accidents happen so quickly, you have to protect your child!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Can we please discuss how many times she keeps mentioning pregnancy or family planning!?

I personally have not suffered any form of fertility issues/miscarriage/adversepregnancy outcome, yet I still feel so triggered every time she talks about it, as though she is just going to click her fingers and have another baby!?

Reactions: 46
I’m really not into Mum / parent shaming at all but I do find it interesting that Fox is 2 (and a few months) old and there doesn’t seem to be any attempt at potty training (defs think there would be 100 stories about her complaining about it if there were + he’s always wearing nappies)

Just find it funny how when it comes to making money and projects she dedicated all her time and effort... yet this which is a major part of development doesn’t seem to be getting that attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we please discuss how many times she keeps mentioning pregnancy or family planning!?

I personally have not suffered any form of fertility issues/miscarriage/adversepregnancy outcome, yet I still feel so triggered every time she talks about it, as though she is just going to click her fingers and have another baby!?
I've just had a miscarriage and also doing ivf and I HATE hearing how easy it'll be for her (she assumes!) xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I've just had a miscarriage and also doing ivf and I HATE hearing how easy it'll be for her (she assumes!) xx
I am so deeply sorry for your loss, and wish you all the best with your IVF journey 💕 I can only imagine how triggering Sarah’s content must be.

You wouldn’t think that just 3 years ago she was told she was infertile with bad PCOS and CIN3 based on how much confidence she now has in her reproductive system 🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I don't think shared staff means much in YouTuber business world. I expect the people who work for them just do as they're told because they're getting paid. They're so unorganised and have never worked in professional environments- there's not going to be clearly defined roles with a % of time that they should spend in each business.

Sarah and Kurt probably think people should be thankful for working at their tit show with no HR department to moan to.
Exactly my point. They claim to have independent businesses but it's one huge entanglement. My original post was discussing the change from Kurt working independently on his own projects (and thus away from home) to forming KJTilse media, which is completely entangled in all of Sarah's businesses, even if the paperwork doesn't claim its part of Sarah's Day Ltd., it might as well be. If the staff is stretched thin, I have a feeling they end up working on Sarah's business before Kurt's. When push comes to shove, it's one huge mess of a "company".

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.