Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the house tour is finally coming on YouTube... but she pretty much have a house tour on insta stories?

Even with curtains, every room is so bland and empty.. all beige and white. She kept saying the curtains made it more ‘homely’. Also why isn’t the reformer machine just in the gym? It’s such a weird layout and a waste of space to have podcast AND content rooms that they never use.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just don’t get why they didn’t have a honeymoon, they have heaps of family to look after fox. Even just a couple of nights. I don’t think it’s a money thing.I mean have they not heard of Zoom meetings for their business 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Me thinks they didn’t get a freebie?! How boring after all the hype to just go back home. She could have flog something on her Instagram and change her stories for once they are so repetitive now.
I agree it’s weird! It’s not like they can’t afford a few nights away. If nothing else, I would have thought she could have reached out to an air bnb owner and gotten a price reduction in exchange for a review or shout out...although we all know she hates disclosing anything sponsored so maybe this wasn’t an option she would think of!

Reactions: 14
I agree it’s weird! It’s not like they can’t afford a few nights away. If nothing else, I would have thought she could have reached out to an air bnb owner and gotten a price reduction in exchange for a review or shout out...although we all know she hates disclosing anything sponsored so maybe this wasn’t an option she would think of!
Exactly!

Reactions: 6
They're now renovating the upstairs "content creation" room into the podcast room. So I wonder what will become of the podcast room in the pool house?

For a second there I actually thought they were planning ahead for future kids, but no, that house is still centered around their brands instead of family.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They're now renovating the upstairs "content creation" room into the podcast room. So I wonder what will become of the podcast room in the pool house?

For a second there I actually thought they were planning ahead for future kids, but no, that house is still centered around their brands instead of family.
Maybe they’ll turn the pool room into a gym and then actually use the garage as a garage! Which would make more sense coz then her barely-used Pilates reformer could move to the gym and they’d have a spare bedroom.

Am I the only one who thinks they’ll get sick of this house in the next couple of years and buy a newer, bigger house?

Reactions: 50
I'm super confused as to why the nursery is downstairs in a tiny little space when there are large light bedrooms upstairs? Like the pilates and content room are more important? What a waste

Reactions: 22
Breaks my brain how she always, always says "Swipe up to download Funee and get recipes like this every week", always failing to mention it's a subscription based PAID app. You don't just get recipes by swiping up and downloading.

Cheese cake with no cheese looked like crap today tbh. Cakey and porous, as opposed to smooth and creamy. So thick and not at all light.

Her lies, it's honestly nauseating.

You'd think she would at least have a spare bedroom in case they ever have a house guest
What guests? Doesnt seem like they have friends or family that would visit to stay over. Come to think of it, it's never happened. Ive never seen them have anyone over thats not for a work meeting or to babysit Focks or to house-sit.

Reactions: 16
Don't forget you guyzz, she had her period, incase she didn't make that perfectly clear! Maybe aiming for a trip away a little later so she can still have her "honeymoon baby".🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hit "I hate pink" when the story first came up and haven't been blocked (so thats like 24 hours ago or whatev) so I think it's a stretch to say you got blocked for that, if you even got blocked and it's not just a glitch.. she does a lot of dumb tit but that's too wild.
it definitely happens. I got blocked by Simone Anderson ( a kiwi influenza) because I clicked that I didn’t want to see her babies room set up. That way her poll stays at 100% 🥰😆 and she probably like I can’t believe you all want to see my babies room aww my little spawn is just so loved already 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Did she seriously just say she’s sensitive to too many nuts. Didn’t she put 8 cups of cashews in a cheesecake one time? Ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Even with curtains, every room is so bland and empty.. all beige and white.
Uhhh first of all, how dare you. There is ONE burnt orange cushion to tie it all together which is very on trend rn

• Haha
Reactions: 51
it definitely happens. I got blocked by Simone Anderson ( a kiwi influenza) because I clicked that I didn’t want to see her babies room set up. That way her poll stays at 100% 🥰😆 and she probably like I can’t believe you all want to see my babies room aww my little spawn is just so loved already 🥰🥰🥰
Haha I got blocked by that same influncer for tagging my sister in law in a parody post ripping into influencers. Weird thing was I never followed her in the first place and her name wasn’t even mentioned. Such fragile souls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For all her efforts, Scuz's body doesn't look that different to her sisters. Compare their thighs/knee area, arms & abs - pretty much the same! Granted we don't know anything about the way Tahlia eats or trains but I doubt she's as hard-core as her daft sister. Why does Scuz bother!
That is literally what I thought. She must be fuming.

Reactions: 9
Not entirely convinced the curtains make it that much more homely...
Also she mentioned she still needs some plants so I reckon the will delay her 'final home Reno video' a bit longer 😬

I can't believe that in a five bedroom house THERES NO GUEST ROOM. And poor lil Fox's nursery is so small.
I can vaguely understand the podcast being in the pool house with the office but then why a 'content room', what does that even mean?
And the reformer room is so dumb. Honestly what a waste of space. Is it because all the rooms would be too small to be double guest bedrooms? The only room that seems big is the second lounge.

Edit: Also 'i don't read". WELL I AM NOT AT ALL SURPRISED. Woman can't even read her own insta stories before posting

Edit 2 😂: So if she hasn't opened the passion fruit pulp yet is it just tofu cheesecake with puree on top? Cause that sounds very unpassionfruity and grim to me... Atleast put some in it!
Also a four ingredient cheesecake base isn't 'So eAsY" when a normal cheesecake is just biscuits and butter 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
For some reason I don't believe her when she says that all day Fox has been talking about going to Grammy's house & blowing out Tahlia's birthday candles...

I'm not the only one, right? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.