Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed they’re not the most flattering of dresses but
i’m going to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and she had a really nice idea of how she wanted them to look..backless and really elegant. We then had a fitting and some of the bridesmaids just didn’t suit them due to body shape..half of us are quite flat chested and one has huge boobs so anything that didn’t support her was a big no no. There ended up being some tears and We’ve ended up with some dresses that no one is a huge fan of cos we just couldn’t find any that suited all body shapes 😅😂
That’s a shame. I just picked the colour and fabric and let the girls pick the style they wanted. They all matched, all felt comfortable and I had no drama lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks waaay too dark here.
Also from the side the dress looks really bad on her boobs. The cups make you look at that part directly and it just does not look good.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also from the side the dress looks really bad on her boobs. The cups make you look at that part directly and it just does not look good.
Eeek this one is scary! 😱 The dress is weird but it’s the lips here that actually make me do a double take. Badly accentuated by a poor tan job imo. Plus who throws up ‘PeAcE’ in a wedding photo? The same person who does an IG booty pose under their dress, I guess. Go figure 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m flat chested and just wouldn’t ever think to wear something that highlighted it! Also the shape of the cups isn’t right for her, it’s sort of cutting into her boob at the top but she isn’t filling the cups so they look empty and deflated. She looks good overall though, because she has a nice figure, I suppose as a society we are conditioned to think small boobs = bad. More power to her a guess 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 19
having never worn a wedding dress or been involved in the wedding dress process with someone.. are they meant to crease that much? hers seems to crease a lot in the photos.

Reactions: 13
She's all about the bum tho..
i do really like her shoes tho, would wear those myself!!
And your totally right about society and small boobs. I personally love my small boobs, but you have to wear what complements them, and i would assume its the same for bigger chested people as well. Not everything looks great on everyone, gotta dress for your shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m flat chested and just wouldn’t ever think to wear something that highlighted it! Also the shape of the cups isn’t right for her, it’s sort of cutting into her boob at the top but she isn’t filling the cups so they look empty and deflated. She looks good overall though, because she has a nice figure, I suppose as a society we are conditioned to think small boobs = bad. More power to her a guess 🤷‍♀️ 😂
Yeah. I don't like the society's thinking. Small boobs are not bad at all. There are plenty of clothing styles and it's all about finding the right thing for each figure.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone been able to ID the bridesmaid dresses? They're not as uh... boujee... as I expected Sarah to go with. Shockingly, they're not WFB 😂
C09F2B8B-E2B2-4446-B5E0-F9135EF85606.jpeg
Pretty sure this is the dress - I almost bought it as a wedding guest but then it looked pretty cheap in all the tagged photos

Reactions: 16
She can’t kiss her husband seriously but she can pose like this in front of her professional photographer
And dance like this with her father!

I have big boobs, and I hate them! I would love to have tiny boobs! But I wouldn't have chosen that style if I was flat-chested - it's just not flattering.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
kind of OT, but emily’s wedding cake was so beautiful, one of the most stunning wedding cakes i’ve ever seen. i really was expecting sarah to do a tradition lucious white with several tiers. was not expecting what we received whatsoever.

also her wedding dress. sarah’s chest is literally as flat as a pancake (not body shaming, i’m flat too) us girls apart of the itty bitty titty comittee know not to wear items of clothing with cups on the chest. what a bizzare choice of dress, doesn’t flatter her upper body.

Reactions: 10
Lol I think on the boobs front its just whatever you have the other side seems to have it better. Like you may think society hates small boobs but its not much better over here on the F front lol not to be all preachy to a group that I gather is mostly not men but the patriarchy just makes women (and all non men) feel bad in general no matter what their body is like.

She's all about the bum tho..
Wait is this meant to be the father daughter dance? Im so confused by these people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her new video begging her followers to tag hyram so he will react to her video. So gross. She’s SO transparent, everything she ever does is for more money/followers

Reactions: 17
Can someone who has more time than me put effort into getting her caught out on ignoring ad standards and not disclosing paid partnerships on her wedding posts? 😂 They’re SO obviously sponsored and she hasn’t mentioned it once.

The other bridesmaid’s name is Alyce. Down to earth, kind, reasonable person so I have no idea how she is still friends with Sarah. Probably because everyone else is a paid employee at the wedding 🙃. She has a midwife as a sister and her other sister and Alyce are nurses too - I just don’t get how they put up with her.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but I can't get over the fkg tombstone, what were they thinking?!😩
It’s another example of the confusion in this wedding. Arches are in vogue right now with a Mediterranean theme but not with the confused mismatched crap she has going everywhere. Probably just had sponsors supply everything rather than pay for it themselves.

Reactions: 7
So sick of influencers talking about lymphatic drainage as if they have any bleeping idea what it is. I mean firstly you don't just "pull everything up" a lymphatic drainage massage is "pulling" toward lymph nodes 🙄 your gua sha is increasing circulation not draining lymph, if you constantly have stagnant lymph you'd be constantly sick? (Obviously increasing circulation has some impact on the lymphatic system but this whole gua sha lymphatic drainage that influencers have been banging on about really annoys me) I also use to get annoyed at people who would come in to the clinic i worked at asking for lymphatic drainage massages but would have no need for one but they heard influencers talking about it and having a leaky gut 🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.