Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing by the fact in all her posts the brands/companies have been tagged. Even in kurts! That it confirms our suspicions of the whole wedding being sponsored / they haven’t paid for much!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Omg I can't get over the difference. Same year BTW...
To be fair she’s got a bum in both pics, she’s arching her back and he is pulling her waist in which I think just makes it look bigger - and maybe the shaping of the dress too.

Reactions: 42
If this was their first dance, then Sarah totally ruined it. They start slow together and then Sarah just goes all weird begging for more attention even though eyes are on them already. Kurt then goes in for a romantic kiss and Sarah again can't help herself and pulls him all weird like "look at us, look at us making out"... YUCK! She ruined it for sure!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
To be fair she’s got a bum in both pics, she’s arching her back and he is pulling her waist in which I think just makes it look bigger - and maybe the shaping of the dress too.
yeah i agree with the dress helping and making it look bigger/nicer shape. its always going to look better in a expensive wedding dress in a professional photo, compared to in activewear taken on a iPhone or whatever, its hard to compare the two accurately. and remember Pippa Middleton at the royal wedding and everyone was freaking out over her shape in that dress. https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...leton-royal-wedding-dress-20140226-story.html - makes me cringe though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are terrible screenshots, sorry, but when they're walking out to We Are the Champions, Sezzzie just couldn't resist putting Kurtz down, yet again, while singing at the top of her lungs "No time for losers", facepalming him out of the way...she makes me sick.
How horrible. To facepalm your groom at your wedding with such an ugly look on your face. Their first dance was cringe af and it looks like it’s sez who initiates taking the piss and Kurt just laughs along with her. She can’t just take a moment to be respectful to her partner or have an intimate moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Photo dump... does anyone know what their first dance song was? I couldn’t hear it clearly.

3F7829DC-2A10-421C-90DF-619BA7A14EBF.png
DB8CC53D-B619-4715-9DED-450D79193044.png

Only photo I’ve seen her genuinely happy tbh. Not gonna lie I was trying to lip read what she said to Kurt here 😂
E6151E46-F707-46B2-9028-1D2BBD91D398.png
9989A1A8-A8FE-486D-8F99-01A56580D2DC.png
A5B7B6A1-1AB7-437F-838E-4660A7A126B3.png
28FF786B-A6DB-4B48-90C0-4464F65D1946.png
6B4ABFDF-F9D1-4E1A-B44E-7572B6A84EC1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I was relieved to see her wedding wasn’t insane like SCS’s, it was far more modest. But still the theme was all over the place and everything seemed mish-mashed together. Her unable to be serious during her first dance is so unbelievably cringe. And lol at the outspoken girl. Yuck

Reactions: 22
Is the middle tier of the cake supposed to be a cow hide pattern? Just trying to work out what would possess someone to choose this as their wedding cake! Unless it was free and Sez decided it didn’t matter how it looked...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the middle tier of the cake supposed to be a cow hide pattern? Just trying to work out what would possess someone to choose this as their wedding cake! Unless it was free and Sez decided it didn’t matter how it looked...
I mean to be fair, we all know she had no intention of actually eating any of the cake, so I suppose she couldn't have cared less what it looked like

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I kinda liked her dress when I first saw it but the more I look at it, the more it looks unfinished?? It's like it's missing a layer on top, maybe some flowy tulle, just anything to make it a bit more....interesting?? it looks like a dress you'd wear under the actual dress

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is 100% what it is.
I understand why people are quick to blame photoshop or Facetune because we all know sarah has used those a time or two before, but no decent, reputable photographer would be photoshopping brides butts to be bigger (not to mention a lot of these photos are coming from guest’s phones).
I’d say it’s a combination of her already having a nice butt, the poses which arch her body, especially the ones were Kurt is leaning in, making her lean out, and the dress which cinches in her top half and allows the lower half to move more.

Reactions: 22
Photo dump... does anyone know what their first dance song was? I couldn’t hear it clearly.

View attachment 557174View attachment 557175
Only photo I’ve seen her genuinely happy tbh. Not gonna lie I was trying to lip read what she said to Kurt here 😂
View attachment 557176View attachment 557177View attachment 557178View attachment 557179View attachment 557180
Song was “Bloom” by The Paper Kites. Actually a beautiful song, now forever tainted by Scuzzy :((

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ye
This is 100% what it is.
I understand why people are quick to blame photoshop or Facetune because we all know sarah has used those a time or two before, but no decent, reputable photographer would be photoshopping brides butts to be bigger (not to mention a lot of these photos are coming from guest’s phones).
I’d say it’s a combination of her already having a nice butt, the poses which arch her body, especially the ones were Kurt is leaning in, making her lean out, and the dress which cinches in her top half and allows the lower half to move more.
ah she would edit them herself lol
Plus look at the pics someone else took.. where’s that round booty? It’s a gf pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so the girl from outspoken is claiming saltys day is salty over "semantics" because if indeed leak is not the right word for those reposted pictures, what counts is the intention behind and the past motives of that account to it to be deemed as "leaked", but when talking about Sarah being an anti-vaxxer, they claimed is so unfair to her because she has never come out as labeled herself as one and the people who assumed that due to her lifestyle and associations, are toxic and stupid and have nothing better to do with their time. Donkey of the day

• Angry
Reactions: 32
so the girl from outspoken is claiming saltys day is salty over "semantics" because if indeed leak is not the right word for those reposted pictures, what counts is the intention behind and the past motives of that account to it to be deemed as "leaked"
If they're going down this route, how about when Sarah doxxes her followers and sends her stans to bully them if she doesn't like a comment that has been made? That's worse than sharing (or even purposefully leaking) a wedding photo.
Sarah has caused people to be bullied so badly that they've deleted their online accounts (I was one of them) due to how vicious her stans get. Many of us remember when her minions contacted a follower's place of work trying to get her fired, all because she left a comment disagreeing with Sarah. That was a direct result of Sarah doxxing this person.
If you're going to after Salty's Day (though she literally did nothing wrong), you really should hold Sarah to the same standard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sunee recipes are going up tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of today. I know Sarah's had her hands full with the wedding, but what about her staff or just, you know, planning ahead? Lol jokes. We know Sarah can't plan. I seriously doubt that she asked the developers to include a delayed posting feature even though such a feature could be very useful.

ETA: it's actually pretty funny that outspoken is lumping SD's old account owner with this one. It might be the same account, but trying to link multiple people's intents together just ain't it. I've tried listening to their podcast to see what their content is like and it was like listening to nails on a chalkboard. They sounded so whiny and small-minded and their content was so incredibly boring.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.