Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're saying tildeathtouspart

Death must of been the theme
lmao. They also kept getting their own hashtag wrong and were writing tildeathdousAPART. Or the guests were. Im pretty sure Sarah and Kurt also cooked it multiple times but saw in one of Kurt’s posts it’s tildeathdouspart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think she’s Mrs Tilse by now or nah?

484336D8-BA07-467C-BECB-AA96BAA64170.png

Edited to add:

Why was she wearing the other ring like this yesterday? It obviously now fits better with that as an anchor

2F05C33A-883E-473A-B354-E9E9E58A8587.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everytime she does some "wife" tit we are gunna hear "if you're a wife you'll understand" "now that im a wife" ... and its gunna be tit that everyone does regardless of marital status... might go get myself blocked again so I don't have to hear it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 97
That anchor ring looks like it's too big. She'll probably wait another year to resize it and have to wear her original wedding band as anchor in its place in the meantime, no? 🙃

Hahahhaa too true. “I’m so skinny” vibes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her new video begging her followers to tag hyram so he will react to her video. So gross. She’s SO transparent, everything she ever does is for more money/followers
I love Hyram... I hope he does see it and react! Will be interesting to see how she responds to being educated

ETA: Agree with everything else you said. She is thirsty AF

• Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 558411

Edited to add:

Why was she wearing the other ring like this yesterday? It obviously now fits better with that as an anchor

View attachment 558414
I really hope these weren’t custom made to fit around her engagement ring cos they look TERRIBLE. Why are there such massive gaps and everything is so loose? Like I understand your engagement ring being too big, mine was too (I didn’t wait over a year to resize it though lol), but for your wedding set to be too big... how?

also, am I the only one who hates such chunky stacked rings? Like I feel some people do it to flaunt $$$$ when they get married or something, why are influencers always so extra with their wedding rings etc. it’s always as if over the top and bigger is better for everything

Reactions: 26
Everytime she does some "wife" tit we are gunna hear "if you're a wife you'll understand" "now that im a wife" ... and its gunna be tit that everyone does regardless of marital status... might go get myself blocked again so I don't have to hear it
You know you can hear it: “When you’re a MISSUS, especially a MISSUS to a HUBBY like KUUUUrt, you noooo that it’s a WIFE thing…”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Yuck at the undisclosed sponsorships in her last two posts. Sponsored wedding is soooo bleeping tacky haha 🤮🤮🤮 suits her. 💁🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
oh god it's going to be so bad. She still talks like "if youre a new mum etc youll understand" like she just had Fox when its literally been over 2 years. she'll add it to the list of things that means she cant work "its so hard to get work done when you're a busy MILF, wifeyyyyyy and influencer princess!1!1!1!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the end of the day she still stole the idea from her sister.
This makes me think that she really got jealous at the attention her sister got so quickly had to plan her wedding to get that limelight back!

Reactions: 16

View attachment 558411

View attachment 558414
Nah can’t do it. Is it supposed to match? I GET that they’re pretty and she chose them herself blah blah blah but the top and bottom rings are different and the bottom one looks too big for the engagement ring? and it bugs me

At the end of the day she still stole the idea from her sister.
Omg she did not. That’s not even subtle and the weddings were like a month apart. Literally not an original bone in her smol body

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that thinks rings like this look suuuuper tacky. Looks like a crappy costume jewellery ring set from lovisa.
It’s funny to me as a girl I went to school with has a pretty similar ring set and she’s the most pretentious bish I know. Not identical but a similar vein... and her caption was “IM A WIFE” 😂

02C437BE-0A4E-442F-8A2F-953421B35772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
lmao. They also kept getting their own hashtag wrong and were writing tildeathdousAPART. Or the guests were. Im pretty sure Sarah and Kurt also cooked it multiple times but saw in one of Kurt’s posts it’s tildeathdouspart.
Wasn’t it #tilsedeathdouspart ? 😂

Lol they can’t even get their own tit right.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Couldn’t watch the skincare routine, how boring.
I did flick through and see Esmi skin.

I thought this was a non sponsored, honest review???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's all about the bum tho..
And this was her dance with her dad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Everything is a performance with this woman. Zero sincerity, genuinity or authenticity.

My duuudes, her lips just dont move in her latest video. So uncomfortably stiff and stretching sideways like flappy duck to compensate and make some room for the words to come out of her mouth. What an utter mess!!!

At least 30% of every single vlog incorporates a skin care routine as a TWT (Time Wasting Tactic), so why does she think this is intersting as a standalone???

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.