Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the rings definitely need to me soldered together. It would annoy me too if they kept moving.

Yeah wedding ring goes on first, I'm surprised she's not following tradition. I'd say she will have a matching eternity ring and it will look like a flower.
So what's this ring on her pointer finger, do we think? Obviously meant to fit around another ring...maybe your 'flower theory's is correct. 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That's one ugly arse cake...
I am honestly still so baffled by the cake? I literally don't understand it??? Am I over thinking it? I DON'T UNDERSTAND - the middle bit is like a teddy bear? And what is that top bit? It's like they whipped it together last minute and thought THIS LOOKS GOOD

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I am honestly still so baffled by the cake? I literally don't understand it??? Am I over thinking it? I DON'T UNDERSTAND - the middle bit is like a teddy bear? And what is that top bit? It's like they whipped it together last minute and thought THIS LOOKS GOOD
I feel sad for the company who had to make that thing. Not a good look.

Reactions: 15
WOT is that cake theme/brief? I am so lost by everything.
Sarah in a social setting gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment. The first dance/over-exaggerating the moves and making out. The exit walk. The dancing. Ick.

Her side profile looks identical to Ashy Bines now. I feel like they’ve both had the non surgical “nose job” as well as all the eye filler, botox and cheek filler.

Also today going HAM to talk up Elements over multiple stories, while filming a lawn and garden... I could take the same footage from a cabin in a caravan park. I know Elements is stunning and as Sarah would say “boujee”, but she is doing it no justice. Girlfriend needs to get out more if that’s her favourite place in the WOrLd. Someone get her a new sponsor to a new location, thank jesus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I feel like whoever did her hair and makeup did her dirty. She looked lovely at her sisters wedding so not sure what went on there

Reactions: 8
Nah I’m not a fan. Also you’re meant to wear your wedding ring on the bottom (in a traditional sense, so it’s ‘closer to your heart’).

edit: I know it’s her choice how she wants to wear them if it looks better on top, but just going with her love for outdated traditions lol
It looks like the Funnee App logo...Maybe they used the same designer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A couple things; judging by her dress, I’m shocked sophie wasn’t a bridesmaid??? Also is that tegan (from Sarah’s old videos during uni) on the right in the red?
tegan was at her hens weekend, not the small gathering but the one Ness went to I believe. I remember seeing her tagged in a photo. Shocked they’re still friends. Tegan was one of the reasons I loved watching Sarah back at the start cos she seems like she’s actually a legend.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.