Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s swapping up her image and stepping away from the ‘Youtube’s Holistic Princess’ idea. Aside from removing it in her Insta bio, shes doesn’t really flaunt natural products anymore (just ads for her collabs), she’s had some bad press lately and it’s clear she gets cosmetic work done. Might as well come out and own it so she can get sponnnzzz to do it for free.

a couple months from now on her stories: “hApPy TuEsDaY! so you guys know Ive been geting lip filler for a while, I’m thinking about trying botox next! Let me know your recommendations!!” 🎣 🤮
Ooh just saw the screenshot you added! Ha! There's the scuzzballs we all know and hate! 😝
She can't even pretend to be polite for more than 15 minutes before the true witch comes out. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh man, the entertainment she has inadvertently provided over the lasy 24 hours is seriously priceless. Someone said uptop that she barely gets on her stories anymore because she's realised she's incapable of opening her mouth and not being controversial. I want to add that she's also incapable of revealing her immense stupidity. And her true personality that is rude, insensitive and the farthest thing from positive.

rAY oF SuNShiNE, my ass.

Really explains why she's hiding so much so often these days. It must be really exhausting to have to live off an image you've created of yourself, but have that image turn into a monster you can no longer control. I wouldnt want to be her.

Ooh just saw the screenshot you added! Ha! There's the scuzzballs we all know and hate! 😝
She can't even pretend to be polite for more than 15 minutes before the true witch comes out. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To be devils advocate and working in the industry, depending where she gets her filler, she may not be allowed to say. Most standards, because it is an administered drug can not be given away for “free”, well that is what is in NZ. I would say mentioning once that you’ve decided to get filler is suffice in my opinion. But she can’t promote it so why continue going on about it. Lol
Mentioning it once would be enough for a normal person, sure. But mentioning that you tried and aren't sure if you'll do it again and then selling your skin products and lying about smoochy balm and wind isnt good enough for an influenza (not to mention she hasn't copped to botox yet). Besides even if it were good enough its not a reason to be rude or block people for asking. She didn't have 1.5 million subscribers back then

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mentioning it once would be enough for a normal person, sure. But mentioning that you tried and aren't sure if you'll do it again and then selling your skin products and lying about smoochy balm and wind isnt good enough for an influenza (not to mention she hasn't copped to botox yet). Besides even if it were good enough its not a reason to be rude or block people for asking. She didn't have 1.5 million subscribers back then
AMEN!

Why is is so hard to understand this! It's not the filler and botox thats a problem at all! It's her lying, conveniently not mentioning it, and pushing the idea that her holistic lifestyle and the products she uses (and profits from) that make her look the way she does, is WHAT IS HUGELY PROBLEMATIC. I mean it's problematic at so many levels:
- it helps push her hidden/undisclosed advertising
- it is upholding unrealistic body image ideals
- it is pushing unscientific BS about products "creates"

• Heart
Reactions: 45
rAY oF SuNShiNE, my ass.
What was it she used to say? She's the flower amidst the thorns or something as ludicrous! :LOL:
She's poison and people are starting to see it.
But mentioning that you tried and aren't sure if you'll do it again and then selling your skin products and lying about smoochy balm and wind isnt good enough for an influenza
It's not the filler and botox thats a problem at all! It's her lying, conveniently not mentioning it, and pushing the idea that her holistic lifestyle and the products she uses (and profits from) that make her look the way she does
This and this.
She has made- and continues to make- millions off of shilling products to her followers, based entirely on false claims and false advertising. Does she need to disclose every top-up? No. Can she claim that her face looks as it does because of her LaBang collab? Also- NO! She actually says her products give her a dEwY gLoW when it is the bleeping botox.
You can't be selective about this; she is lying to make people purchase her products, in order to further line her pockets. Just because she has no ethics it and figured she could mention it in passing years ago (and only when she was called out on it then), it doesn't mean we should give her a free pass or work around our personal ethics to appease her.
She has scammed enough people. All she's doing now is learning from earlier mistakes and adapting the scam so that it keeps working.
It's funny how she told us who she was all along: with all her sNeAkY prodjekts!! She's a sneaky witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I feel like she doesn’t realise that if she flat out took some accountability and did a video on “the truth about my Botox and fillers” not only 1. Would she get a ton of views and money but 2. All her little minions will be like thanks for being so raw and real - she needs to hurry up on this before she loses them coz a lot of them know she’s been lying and they will admire that she’s upfront with them

Reactions: 39
I feel like she doesn’t realise that if she flat out took some accountability and did a video on “the truth about my Botox and fillers” not only 1. Would she get a ton of views and money but 2. All her little minions will be like thanks for being so raw and real - she needs to hurry up on this before she loses them coz a lot of them know she’s been lying and they will admire that she’s upfront with them
I so agree. I actually think she might casually do this, and monetise it, without taking any accountability for the lies so far. She will steamroll over it all and make herself look like an honest angel. Shes tripping over herself trying to convince folks it's no big deal, and that shes "confsed" about the sudden interest.

Sis, maybe you're confused because there's so much lies you don't know the facts yourself anymore!

All the lies in just 24 hours
- the weather is making my naturally pink lips look like this
- i've literally talked about getting filler for years
- i did a whole video about it
- i don't get them done often
- i didn't get them done when i was "preggy" and breastfeeding so i had a gap of 2? 3? years

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see a teary, passive aggressive vlog in our near future in which she complains about the haters and how they are so negative and "I didn't hide anything" and "I'm only showing you this because you know I'm real and raw and you're my besties" and "why do people still care what people do with their face waaaah" and "my real fans were intimidated to comment". Seriously, I could write it all now...

Well duck, Sarah, you could've "taken your besties along" on your lip/botox/spackle journey but that doesn't fit your holistic image, does it, so you you'd rather shill millions for "natural" skincare, deodorants, whatever than admitting to actually getting injectables. Which is fine but the mental bleeping gymnastics that you do in order to convey the image you want to portray, cover up the tit you actually do and justify it to yourself must be insane.

For the record, you can lead a healthy lifestyle, all with "natural" skincare (which is bs in itself but anyway) and get botox, filler and McDonald's every once in a while. That doesn't make you a hypocrite, but being all holy on social media whilst not giving a duck about what you're preaching is awful....

practice 👏 what 👏 you 👏 preach 👏 It's not that hard and would make her look a lot more honest and relatable.

Show us getting fillers or when you have a sneaky McDonald's because you're tired and can't be arsed to cook, that's relatable, no one is perfect, trying to pretend you are is hypocritical and will everyone around you feel like tit because they're not "the same level of #mumboss #milf"!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Cut to her stories being all about how much of a great MiLf she is. Standard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I see a teary, passive aggressive vlog in our near future in which she complains about the haters and how they are so negative and "I didn't hide anything" and "I'm only showing you this because you know I'm real and raw and you're my besties" and "why do people still care what people do with their face waaaah" and "my real fans were intimidated to comment". Seriously, I could write it all now...
lol that is SPOT ON, the "you all know me, I would nEvER lie to you or hide anything on purpose, you know me, I'm such a pOsiTivE person and it makes my hEarT hUrT that people think I have bad intentions"

I cannot believe she is saying in the comments that "she's said it for years". I will literally make it my mission to find that screenshot of a comment where she replies to someone asking about fillers. I swear she said something along the lines of "nah babe I got fillers ages ago I have a video on it", insinuating that she in fact does not get them anymore.
Also, how does a three year old video (3,5 to be exact) excuse her silence on the topic this whole time? Girl you do know you have more recent followers right?? Like how did this topic NOT come up in the last 3,5 years. Girl shares everything but this is where she decides to draw the line... yea right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
lol that is SPOT ON, the "you all know me, I would nEvER lie to you or hide anything on purpose, you know me, I'm such a pOsiTivE person and it makes my hEarT hUrT that people think I have bad intentions"

I cannot believe she is saying in the comments that "she's said it for years". I will literally make it my mission to find that screenshot of a comment where she replies to someone asking about fillers. I swear she said something along the lines of "nah babe I got fillers ages ago I have a video on it", insinuating that she in fact does not get them anymore.
Also, how does a three year old video (3,5 to be exact) excuse her silence on the topic this whole time? Girl you do know you have more recent followers right?? Like how did this topic NOT come up in the last 3,5 years. Girl shares everything but this is where she decides to draw the line... yea right.
This exactly, if she had mentioned it in the past there wouldn't be heaps of people in the comments asking her about it?? Sarah bleeping think for once please, your lies are not adding up

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Girl shares everything but this is where she decides to draw the line... yea right.
I just got my finsta blocked by her royal cuntness (TM) because I replied "Yeah I'd rather hear her tell us when she gets her period or when she shits" to stans who said "ShE dOeSn'T sHaRe eVerY dEtaiL oF hEr liFe, whY WoULd shE sHaRe tHis!!!".

Worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You’re forgetting the most fundamental point here - she doesn’t vlog anymore. We see one video a month at best these days.
Ah right, so either she doesn't mention it again and hopes the "haters" will forget about it or we'll see another carefully constructed redemption arch filled with tears and woe is me in her next video, whenever that will be #busy #momboss #witch

Reactions: 11
FFS Kurt can't even get 5 mins to himself to workout. He must get so pissed off and annoyed that he is always attached at the hip with her. He probably enjoys it when he's away for work. She is so needy and uses Fox as an excuse to hang around Kurt.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Well, Sarah you lie about the botox you get in your face and palm your shiny forehead off as "serums and oils" when you literally cannot move your face. Then you block and delete and questions up until now about your lip filler. You're dodgy and shady af, the only person who needs to step away from their platform is you, without you no one would be exposed to your constant lies and manipulation ✌

Reactions: 34
I just got my finsta blocked by her royal cuntness (TM) because I replied "Yeah I'd rather hear her tell us when she gets her period or when she shits" to stans who said "ShE dOeSn'T sHaRe eVerY dEtaiL oF hEr liFe, whY WoULd shE sHaRe tHis!!!".

Worth it.
There's an epic thread title in there! Someone smarter than me can fix it up and make it usable:
"Sarah's Day 24# The holistic villainess- a millionaire who overshares, yet despairs when her lies are laid bare"
ETA: (softened her moniker, c*nt is too much for a thread title, imo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The lips almost touch her nose. And she is answering the comments about lip fillers on her last post saying that she already said it ages ago in a vlog. But I remember in that vlog she said she wasn't sure if she was going to repeat. Obviously she did. And as she shares everything with her sissies, why not to say "yeah, I like the fillers so I keep doing it". Why is she so passive agresive about it?
Also, will she answer the question on the last pic? Must be dying to answer " yeah, my metabolism is soooo fast I need to get them redone every month".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.