Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, why don't they have a baby monitor? Isn't that basic, even if both parents work from home? Especially given these two who pride themselves in the hustle? What have I missed?

Reactions: 11
I’d say she was ‘watching him’ while he slept, so she could work out while he was awake and Kurt would watch him.
I'm more confused as to why he needs to be watched while napping. Thats the golden time to get all of the things done XD

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say she was ‘watching him’ while he slept, so she could work out while he was awake and Kurt would watch him.

so it’s weird for Sarah to train and eat how she does and have the body she does? But you also train and eat similarly and can’t look ‘slim and tiny’ no matter how much you try.
but something doesn’t add up for Sarah, and does for you.
I don’t understand.
I understood she ment she looks pretty defined ( like Krissy) even though she'd like to be thinner or smaller. Therefore, if she is quite muscular training and eating like Sarah, then Sarah should also show some more muscle.

Reactions: 5
Wait, why don't they have a baby monitor? Isn't that basic, even if both parents work from home? Especially given these two who pride themselves in the hustle? What have I missed?
Probably for the same reason they never bought a stairgate or any other kind of baby proofing for the house. Can't fathom what that reason is though.

The face of someone who's done with your tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I understood she ment she looks pretty defined ( like Krissy) even though she'd like to be thinner or smaller. Therefore, if she is quite muscular training and eating like Sarah, then Sarah should also show some more muscle.
Thank you for explaining on my behalf 😊

All the women in my family are small including myself. My sisters all run, do yoga and cycle to maintain their slim figures but I prefer different workouts. That's what initially drew me to Sarah's channel as we have a similar body type and incorporate varied workouts to our routine.
I workout a lot and eat a similar diet to Sarah's diet and I tend to build more muscle. I'm surprised that Sarah has very little muscle definition- especially given the number of years she'a been working out. That could also be because of a variety of things such as diet, genetics etc.

Btw I'm not shaming Sarah just surprised she has such little muscle definition on her arms and legs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably for the same reason they never bought a stairgate or any other kind of baby proofing for the house. Can't fathom what that reason is though.
Reason - Stairgates and baby monitors don’t suit the aesthetics of her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I thought it was something to do with the fact they didn’t want “electro rays” near their baby or something, like the reason they don’t have a microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I thought it was something to do with the fact they didn’t want “electro rays” near their baby or something, like the reason they don’t have a microwave.
Funny that, cos she doesn't seem to care about radiation from her mobile phone that she constantly puts in his face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thank you for explaining on my behalf 😊

All the women in my family are small including myself. My sisters all run, do yoga and cycle to maintain their slim figures but I prefer different workouts. That's what initially drew me to Sarah's channel as we have a similar body type and incorporate varied workouts to our routine.
I workout a lot and eat a similar diet to Sarah's diet and I tend to build more muscle. I'm surprised that Sarah has very little muscle definition- especially given the number of years she'a been working out. That could also be because of a variety of things such as diet, genetics etc.

Btw I'm not shaming Sarah just surprised she has such little muscle definition on her arms and legs.
It's because she doesn't have proper programming, she does whatever she feels like. She doesn't do progressive overload incorporating appropriate deloads. You are always going to plateau if you don't follow proper training principles. She is also stuck in the paradigm of needing out-train her food (energy in needs to be less than energy out) which is why she just spins her wheels.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this is more likely. You can get quite aesthetically pleasing baby monitors. I dare say it's some odd reason about electro rays. A bit silly when they have their phones permanently in their hands.

Reactions: 12
what's not to get? it's been said here before many times that her abs look so out of place with her larger legs and upper body. she has little to no definition in her legs and upper body but her abs are ripped. so yes it does not match. like when guys are bulky up top and have skinny legs and people ask if they skipped leg day. because it doesn't match.
I would like to emphasise that there is no right or wrong way that a body should look!

stating a fact, such as that she has abs and she has little no definition in her legs is a bit different then saying that her body does not “match”.

I have more defined calves and little to no definition in my thighs or glutes.

we are already apart of a society which perpetuates so much negativity about how women look and now we also need to worry about whether one body part “matches” the other.

I mean generally people consider whether their handbag matches their clothes not whether their body parts match.

Noone has said her body looked bad. It's human nature to compare. Friends do it. And we do it freely on tattle. None of the mentioned is better or worse. I personally like short girls like Sarah rather than the physique of Natacha even though she look fabulous, but we tend to prefer some things over other things. Everything is in the eye of the beholder. But saying that Sarah is not very toned and her abs are very defined is a fact. Besides she always said she loves to train abs. And you can see it.
Not really the issue though! It’s not about whether that’s a fact or not. It’s about determining whether body parts match.

just as you can compare *cough* judge people freely on tattle, we can also put our opinion forth when we don’t agree with you comparing (or masking judgment)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Uh again tit form in her recent workout video. Her back is over arched in the glute bridges. It hurts to watch.

Reactions: 11
IMG_0908.jpg

First, what even is she trying to say???
Second, WHAT???
Third, STOP giving people half-baked non-advice. "Embrace the strength" ??? The stan wants to know how.
Scuz, you are not qualified to be doling out information like this. You have terrible form, questionable fitness programming and little to no real sense about how to really get fit beyond trying to shred your body of the little calories you feed it.
STOP👏DOING 👏THIS👏

Edited to add: I missed "banded recipe extensions" -- she's losing her marbles fully.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
notice how she purposely has the resistance band turned the wrong way so she doesn’t give any free advertising to BND (Grace Beverley’s brand which is now called Shreddy) . Oh the shade!
Grace is just as problematic as Sarah I wouldn't want to be associated with her brand either 😅 (see the multiple tattle threads about her too)

Reactions: 13
Typical Sarah. Really has no actual quals or knowledge but will post a workout and advice. The girl just floats in this mediocre middle ground where she makes an absolute fortune and it’s sickening

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.