Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Natacha, but why are we comparing peoples bodies? I originally followed sez because her body looks a lot like mine. I’ve never trained like her (I do weights) and I don’t eat like her (bread and cheese are my favorite food groups) yet I still look like her with the very defined abs and less defined arms, thickish thighs for our frame, etc.
Luckily reading these comments doesn’t make me think my body “doesn’t match”. I quite like my body, but someone who’s struggling may come here not feel the same way.

Not trying to mod, I just think talking about her body looking bad for no underlying reason is a bit of a cheap shot
Noone has said her body looked bad. It's human nature to compare. Friends do it. And we do it freely on tattle. None of the mentioned is better or worse. I personally like short girls like Sarah rather than the physique of Natacha even though she look fabulous, but we tend to prefer some things over other things. Everything is in the eye of the beholder. But saying that Sarah is not very toned and her abs are very defined is a fact. Besides she always said she loves to train abs. And you can see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
omg that migration is so bad, doesn’t it just get worse unless she get it fixed?
Yeah I think she’s getting close to having to dissolve the fillers and start over again 🙈 Some people really know when to stop and their lips look beautiful with fillers, but some people really really don’t know when to call it quits... Sarah is definitely the latter

Reactions: 24
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
what's not to get? it's been said here before many times that her abs look so out of place with her larger legs and upper body. she has little to no definition in her legs and upper body but her abs are ripped. so yes it does not match. like when guys are bulky up top and have skinny legs and people ask if they skipped leg day. because it doesn't match.
Sorry but who the f cares if her upper and lower body don't 'match'? Your comment is weird. Her body and no other persons body is up for discussion and comment.

Sorry but who the f cares if her upper and lower body don't 'match'? Your comment is weird. Her body and no other persons body is up for discussion and comment.
I'm sorry to come off as rude or blunt but her body is weird for someone who trains as much as she does. I think that many of you defending her are projecting your own insecurities. I think that her arms and legs easily hold on to fat or she doesn't workout as much as she says she does.

My workout routine and diet are similar to Sarah's and no matter what I do I'm built like Krissy Cela no matter how much I try to look slim and tiny. So something doesn't add up with Sarah - must be all the secret skittles and Red Bull.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry to come off as rude or blunt but her body is weird for someone who trains as much as she does. I think that many of you defending her are projecting your own insecurities. I think that her arms and legs easily hold on to fat or she doesn't workout as much as she says she does.

My workout routine and diet are similar to Sarah's and no matter what I do I'm built like Krissy Cela no matter how much I try to look slim and tiny. So something doesn't add up with Sarah - must be all the secret skittles and Red Bull.
I agree and I think it's relevant to discuss as the photos taken by retreat girls were far different than the physique she portrays online. Her waist and legs were no where near as lean (edit - or rather as narrow) as that recent IG pic, making her arms look kind of disproportionate. She appeared a lot thicker posing with fans, not in a bad way but looked normal like everyone else. These distorted pics she posts are not reality.

Reactions: 43
I don’t have the energy to explain to you all of why this attitude ain’t right, but glad you are being called out on it. We shame Sarah for posing stupidly, photoshopping, using filters, facetune etc. We do not actually shame her actual body as it is. All bodies are different etc etc etc.
this is a trash thread and many many many times people have spoken about her body because her body is how she even got her followers in the first place

Reactions: 21
Sarah trains hard, yes, but the thing is she only focuses on her core (abs) and butt. These are the only areas she cares about. If she put that same energy into her whole body she would likely look how some on here think she should look. But even me saying that is not much different to saying if someone just ate a little less they'd lose weight.

We also can't choose where we lose fat from. Sarah is blessed that she can shred fat from her stomach, but isn't when it comes to her arms or legs. That's just the luck of the draw. Sure, she could train her arms and legs to really tone them up, but in all honesty, why should she?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And even her butt isn't THAT big/defined for someone who works on it a lot. I don't think anyone means to shame her for the way her body is built (personally I think the lean torso and thicker limbs look is nice, as someone with gangly limbs and a wide-no-matter-what torso lol), but rather for how little she seems to get out of her workouts. I can see why she'd focus on abs since that's what shows most easily on her, but in the arms and legs you can usually tell when someone is really strong and just has a layer of fat on top.

I used to be one of those people who was like "Wtf she looks good, how can people say she doesn't work out?" and I still do think she looks like she works out more than average.....but when it's your full-time job to be a fitness influencer, you should look/perform WAY better than just "above average."

When I started following her (probably 5 years ago now) I felt like she had that "thicker limbs" build but it seemed like she was pretty balanced and genuinely "holistic" about her lifestyle then. And now she's devolved into this influencer who only seems to work out to get "shredded" and isn't that interested in all-around fitness anymore. Her attitude is obviously unhealthy, and so it's hard for me to believe that her body is as healthy as she claims. She doesn't seem to eat SUPER restrictively (in terms of calories/macros) but I wonder if she doesn't get enough protein and other required nutrients to build as much muscle as she could be getting?

(Also just want to add that I don't think anything is wrong with getting a bit less into fitness/careful dieting and just transitioning an account to be more lifestyle vlogging, but my problem with Sarah is that she's still putting out workout plans and recipe apps like she's a fitness expert. So that's why I'd expect her to be performing better at exercises than she seems to be.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just have watched an old vlog and God she's soooo f wrong in her head. She says "I can't eat gluten and I can't eat dairy, so I sort of have to be healthy". witch, health is not about gluten and dairy. You still can be very unhealthy even if you don't eat gluten and dairy. There is plenty of gluten free sugary processed tit. Or a burger and fries, it's gf df, you can eat that Sarah! Would you?? Rice is gf, why don't you eat it?
She is so very fucked up and young girls believe all the bullshit she spits.
And omg her lips in that old vlog... I don't understand, why did she go so far with the duck lips..? She looks completely different.

Reactions: 39
I just have watched an old vlog and God she's soooo f wrong in her head. She says "I can't eat gluten and I can't eat dairy, so I sort of have to be healthy". witch, health is not about gluten and dairy. You still can be very unhealthy even if you don't eat gluten and dairy. There is plenty of gluten free sugary processed tit. Or a burger and fries, it's gf df, you can eat that Sarah! Would you?? Rice is gf, why don't you eat it?
But even just... gluten is a protein and I bet half her stans who go on about gluten being unhealthy etc don’t even know what gluten fricken is. The whole gluten is unhealthy needs to duck off already. When people think gluten they think white bread oooh u healthy. You can have bleeping gluten free white bread and suddenly it’s healthy. Okay.

Sarah has really messed her face up with all of these fillers and botox. The first couple of pictures are from July 2019 compared to now. That is a BIG change in a year and a half.

Screenshot_20210402-073726_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-074122_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-074658_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-074509_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
i find it ironic that she most likely got the botox and fillers to look like a MILF or more youthful or some tit, but it kinda aged her...?
but maybe that's because she over did it...? idk
ive wanted fillers for a year now so I don't have such a gummy smile, but idk if i want to anymore :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they visited any of the new locations listed for covid on the Sunshine Coast.
I can’t picture them isolating over Easter though.
Playing devils advocate but the new locations aren’t near where the retreat was. She would have only gone from the resort to the airport, I don’t remember seeing her posting about any cafes/restaurants before they flew out. Unless the coast gets some random outbreak from this possible case, I doubt she’d be in any real trouble and forced to isolate.

Reactions: 8
She must of got a botox lip flip with her filler the other week, which must of just kicked in and hence looking like she got filler again / sporting a nice migration moustache.

My injector refuses to inject more than 3ml in a twelve month period as filler migration is inevitable. I swear Sarah gets hers done every few months?! And it is starting to show. I wonder what her family think and if they comment on it

• Wow
Reactions: 23
i find it ironic that she most likely got the botox and fillers to look like a MILF or more youthful or some tit, but it kinda aged her...?
but maybe that's because she over did it...? idk
ive wanted fillers for a year now so I don't have such a gummy smile, but idk if i want to anymore :LOL:
I think it is certainly because it is over done. I have thought of it too, and have a friend who has some fillers. She is very open about it and hers are well done.
When they are done well you can hardly tell, it's just kinda slightly emphasises your features a little bit.

She must of got a botox lip flip with her filler the other week, which must of just kicked in and hence looking like she got filler again / sporting a nice migration moustache.

My injector refuses to inject more than 3ml in a twelve month period as filler migration is inevitable. I swear Sarah gets hers done every few months?! And it is starting to show. I wonder what her family think and if they comment on it
There has to be a responsibility of care there right!? I suppose they may be able to give their advice/opinion but if someone if insisting on it then they do it?

Reactions: 4
Guys. Imagine eating chunks of ginger that big - and they only cook for 18min. Thats gonna be....intense...
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.23.52 PM.jpg

Didn't have to even get past the first ingredient to find a mistake.
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.22.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.