Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
How’s the Easter photos 🤦‍♀️. Kurtz photos of him smiling and laughing and interacting with Fox. And then Sarah’s photo of her posing like she’s doing some sort of fashion shoot with sunglasses on, it’s so bizarre to me.
So weird! Also the shoes hahaha all I can think of is “WHAT’RE THOOOOOSE”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey at least fox had Cadbury eggs (they looked like it?!). He got to have a little fun

Reactions: 24
That first Easter photo is so odd. The second one is absolutely adorable though, she should’ve used that first instead! If I hadn’t read the caption I’d have no idea that first one was an Easter photo

• Sick
Reactions: 27
How’s the Easter photos 🤦‍♀️. Kurtz photos of him smiling and laughing and interacting with Fox. And then Sarah’s photo of her posing like she’s doing some sort of fashion shoot with sunglasses on, it’s so bizarre to me.
I thought the exact same thing! The second photo of her and Fox is so much nicer, so much more natural and family orientated

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe fox had Cadbury eggs lol. I’m not as crazy as Sarah and my kids didn’t even get Cadbury lol 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe fox had Cadbury eggs lol. I’m not as crazy as Sarah and my kids didn’t even get Cadbury lol 😂
What does that even mean?!

For those who can't see. These are the Easter/fashion shoot snaps.

The cringe ones anyway haha. The others are cute
Ugh how awkward. She looks so ridiculous posing like that. She's sitting at a children's table with her son and she's trying to pretend she's some world famous model. Calm your farm sis, you look like a joke.

Reactions: 46
For those who can't see. These are the Easter/fashion shoot snaps.

The cringe ones anyway haha. The others are cute
I was actually just thinking how genuine Kurt's photos look compared to Sarah's who are just so staged and posed. At least Kurt is actually legitimately having fun with Fox, but for Sarah it's mostly just a photo shoot opportunity, sadly 😞

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A photo says a thousand words... posting the posed, “look at me being trying to be a milf” photo as the main one > the smiling family Easter photos clearly shows her priorities.

We get it, Sarah. You are obsessed with your looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
really disgusted to see Kurt has reposted the shoot he did during the bushfires last year. You’d of thought he would have realised how insensitive that shoot was by now, but clearly not...
F66215AB-0FDE-4503-AEE2-55EBAC6F4876.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
One thing I noticed about the Easter family photos that Sarah posted is how excluded Abby is. She is off to the side, looking at Sarah/Kurt interacting with Fox and just looking sad. They aren’t giving her love in any of the photos and she just looks lost. Yes we only see a small snapshot of what was actually going on during the “photo shoot”, but at least include one photo of yourselves patting or hugging or interacting with your dog if you’re going to call it “family photos”. Seems like she isn’t part of the family anymore since Fox.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gotta laugh at fox’s little egg hunt in his little strip of grass.. tell us again how you bought the house for the big garden Sarah?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
So weird! Also the shoes hahaha all I can think of is “WHAT’RE THOOOOOSE”
First thing I noticed are her medieval sandals 😂 😂 😂
They're extra odd because they always, always look like she's wearing sandals two sizes too large. Not just this time, but all the time. Her toes are nowhere to be seen, and it just makes it even stranger.
That with her deliberate off shoulder, trying hard to make her shoulders and collarbone show :sick:
The deliberate leg stretched out the slit in her skirt :sick:
The sunglasses and sultry pouty face. Her whole vibe is just so inauthentic and out of place and like she's just not present with the actual event.
Kurt and Focks looks so fullof life and genuinely in their element. And she looks like a prop hired to appear in these pictures.
She can't let her persona and projected "character" rest even for a second if she can control what's getting posted on social media. She just cant be herself and let it go. It's honestly quite pathetic. Imagine Focks looking at these pictures when hes older.

Her non-ad content lasted precisely one post before she is back to selling her body creams. She's also back in the sun ruining her skin and heading super fast to her MiLF look which will 100% feature wrinkled skin at like age 35. And those damned terracotta pots are going to be everywhere now. New props that she thinks are the epitome of lush and cool. She is so cut off from reality.

The hyperbole and overreaching in her captions tho :rolleyes:
"If you’re looking for the ultimate hydrating, vitamin e infused body butter than I’VE MADE IT FOR YOU!"

NO. YOU. DID. NOT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Her smile (now) is not that beautiful as it used to be. Is it the fillers or botox? I can't explain what I mean exactly, but I find her smile "uglier" (if I can use the word). She destroyed her natural beauty.
I find she strains her neck and face so hard vs before was more natural.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.