Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so utterly boring on Instagram lately. Doesnt she feel it? She's only posting ads for things shes selling, or she's guarded and silent. Doesn't she want to figure out an inbetween that works for her? She's not even vlogging as often, or about anything remotely interesting these days.

At this rate she will tank in no time.
*fingers crossed* for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is so utterly boring on Instagram lately. Doesnt she feel it? She's only posting ads for things shes selling, or she's guarded and silent. Doesn't she want to figure out an inbetween that works for her? She's not even vlogging as often, or about anything remotely interesting these days.

At this rate she will tank in no time.
*fingers crossed* for that.
Youre right. I think she has no idea about how to be open without controversy, so now she is shutting down.

It is simple though, her views, personality, toxicity will always shine through if she opens up. The more controversys that happen when she does open up, the more people are seeing it too.

Reactions: 16
Did she really just say “APPARENTLY I am allergic to bicarb soda” as in, mocking and clearly insinuating that the people who get burns on their armpits are just whinny witches?
This woman is the absolute worst!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I cannot even cope with how embarrassing that skit was. The accent, the facial expression, the whole concept. The second hand embarrassment was so strong, I literally almost stopped watching half way through. And yes also the fact she is mocking anyone who can’t handle bicarb, just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I get what they were trying to go with (hard "badass" people, sensitive skin) but yeah... nah that did not land well 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 23
🤪😜 I just watched the bicarb free campaign video with NO sound and OMG, it's both horrifying and hilarious. The over acting/ facial expressions have to be seen to be believed. WHAT is this girl even doing?

Reactions: 19
How can she be an advocate of holistic health and wellbeing and empowering women to be the best versions of themselves when she's enforcing these horrible stereotypes, pitting one kind of woman against another? How is she SO tone deaf??

Their marketing content is getting more cringe with every campaign. Those cringey exaggerated lips, the popping chin and collarbones. YUCK.
Everyone is swooning over it in the comments calling it creative :sick:
There is nothing creative about punching down at groups of people by enforcing the worst tropes and stereotypes. This is in such bad taste. And it's making Labang Look so bad for okaying this. Nice way to make it look like you care about your customers that are "allergic" -- theyre not lying you fuckwits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I forced myself to watch the whole video but I was cringing the whole way through. The English accent: bad. The ocker-Aussie accent: also bad. The whole thing reminded me of something teenagers would come up with for their year 9 drama class. And as someone else said, why is each version of Sarah acting like the other is gross? 1. Women’s personalities do not operate in binary oppositions 2. It’s creating the narrative that women only want to be around other women who have the exact same interests as them. My friends all vary in style, interests, background etc. and I certainly don’t look down at them or treat them with disgust/disdain when their interests don’t align with my own. I don’t know, it seems like there’s too many “yes men/women” in Sarah’s team for this to have received the green light. Bottom line is it is cringey.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm probably going to be in the minority here but i actually kinda enjoyed the pitty party promo. There were elements i would remove but overall not terrible

• Heart
Such a try hard. Its a kinda funny skit when you remove the fact that sarah is having a dig at a group of people but its hardly marketing??????? Just reminds me of funny reels people do. Why does she have one as "posh", "girly" and delicate and the other bogan, rough and I dunno bitchy??? Its just weird.

• Heart
I cannot even cope with how embarrassing that skit was. The accent, the facial expression, the whole concept. The second hand embarrassment was so strong, I literally almost stopped watching half way through. And yes also the fact she is mocking anyone who can’t handle bicarb, just wow.
Well, I mean she has no qualifications in MARKETING (and I don't think the other people creative directing do either) so how would she know how to create or execute a campaign strategy that aligns her product to her audience without an education... She's just flying by the seat of her pants. Hence, her attempts at creative campaigns continue to fall extremely short.

This is the type of campaign you would expect from a teenage girl, not a late-20 something woman trying to flog a healthy lifestyle and natural, enviro friendly products. Maybe she's trying to channel "witty & outrageous" like the inspired unemployed...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like the fkn kinetic sand my son played with this morning
And I'll bet she didn't eat it. She never really shows herself actually eating.
This cake looks dense and sandy all at once. But what's hilarious her trying so hard to be exotic and lush with the names, and it's almost always "{insert fruit} cashew cheesecake" ??? Bet this one will also require subscribers to break the bank to procure an adequate quantity of cashewnuts, and let's not even look at the calories in this "healthy" dessert option.

She just doesn't learn. Even when there are live experiences to learn from, she is incapable because she has her head so far up her own ass.

Youre right. I think she has no idea about how to be open without controversy, so now she is shutting down.
It is simple though, her views, personality, toxicity will always shine through if she opens up. The more controversys that happen when she does open up, the more people are seeing it too.
Wasn't there supposed to be a new vlog up today?

Reactions: 12
How does she keep getting away with these kind of videos? How do her fans not see she is taking the piss out of them? "Apparently" Pity Party can burn people's skin. Such a typical Sarah reaction. She doesn't experience something so it must not be happening. But *sigh* people were complaining so she just had to pander to them. I wonder if she thinks those who say it burns their skin are just haters who are lying? Wouldn't surprise me.

She could have just done a normal video, but no, she had to go and show her disdain for her own fans once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also the fact that she is having a go at people that “apparently” are allergic to bicarb, when she is the queen of being allergic/intolerant to anything and everything under the sun 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to also add that while I don’t condone nor like talking about Sarah’s looks if I don’t have to, her lips are just fucken weird on this video. I don’t hate lip fillers and I think in some people they look really good and makes their lips look better than before. But I keep getting this Sarah’s poop powder ad on FB when she didn’t have lip fillers and she just looked so pretty and youthful, it just makes me sad when someone uses them to make themselves look worse/older. But to each their own I guess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.