Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Sezzys latest post one of her crazy stans commented and presumably (?) bought fake likes for her comment, it got 200 likes in about 5 minutes bahaha wtf like whyyyy bother? Gotta get queen Sarah to notice you somehow šŸ¤®
B940B9AC-D73C-41B7-BC00-C5D78868037C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
On Sezzys latest post one of her crazy stans commented and presumably (?) bought fake likes for her comment, it got 200 likes in about 5 minutes bahaha wtf like whyyyy bother? Gotta get queen Sarah to notice you somehow šŸ¤®View attachment 517992
lmaoo i saw this, but iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s just those sex bot accounts. there have been a few lately, not just on sarahā€™s posts, and when u click on the profile thereā€™s usually a link in the bio for some sort of explicit website

Reactions: 6
Looks revolting- pretty sure me and my brother made something like this in our early teens pretending to be chefs. The sound was on when i watched that story too šŸ’€ not keen.
On another note, as a person who exercises as a hobby/health reasons why does she have her phone with her on a ā€œ10 kmā€ run. When i exercise i dont want distractions i get into my workout
I always have my phone with me on my runs. First of all, you never know what can happen, and second, I don't have a smart watch so use a running app in my phone and the music also.
But. In Sezza's case it's all about recording herself for ig.

Reactions: 20
Kinda seems like she came home from her run all sweaty and gross and then stayed in those clothes and cooked food and also sat on the couch? Could just me be thinking too much into it but she also didnā€™t show her face much after that chat about her joints hurting which if she did, wouldā€™ve showed she hadnā€™t showered for an hour or so after. I skipped through her stories a little so could have missed it but really seems like she stayed sweaty (which we know she does very often #grublife)

Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 16.52.52.png

Yeah we're back to deleting comments that challenge her and point out the BS.
Capped this earlier, and now its gone. She's seriously disgusting. Anyone who doesnt open their eyes deserves bicarb-burnt armpits, I suppose.

IMG_0959.jpg

She doesn't look a day younger than about 40, I think. Which is SO ironic because I'm pretty sure she fixes her face to look youthful and fresh. And it's just...backfiring?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
am i missing something here? like i know the brands have to be safe so they canā€™t get in any trouble, but when sarah says in her ā€˜campaignā€™ ā€œi can put it on straight after shavingā€, then it feels a bit misleading. idk
100% false advertising. Can you get in trouble for this?

Reactions: 16
I hope that photo of her spf isn't all the sunscreen she's putting on :/ that was an extremely small amount
Also the blob on the left is Origins and is tinted on its own (spf15) - but she uses that AND the skin tint. So NACHURAL and OLIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really stop running with Abby because ā€œsheā€™s not used to running non stopā€... she is a dog... it is literally what they do... she was probably so happy to be on that run and of course scuz canā€™t insta story and run and have Abby at the same time so sheā€™s gotta go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So because she ate "a lot" of cheesecake today she does a spontaneous 10k run to compensate even though she's not a runner #redflag.

• Wow
Reactions: 90
What an example. The other day going to the gym with a full stomach, today bitching about her "not running shoes" causing her feet and ankle pain, but, listen to your body and run even if it hurts. Anyways. Those new balance are perfectly fine for a street run. (But babe wants a gifted pair).
Also, she says "apparently cheesecake is a fantastic pre workout". Wow. First of all, such a foodie fitness freak should know a lot about nutrition/exercise if she's running a cooking app in health and fitness category, therefore using the word "apparently" wouldn't discredit her. And secondly, maybe a regular cheesecake with an actual cheese would be fine. But that heavy cashew cake is definitely not good for your stomach before running.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
so what happened to your cooked knee sarah? 10kms on a bad knee thatā€™s just recovering sounds like a GREAT idea šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I always have my phone with me on my runs. First of all, you never know what can happen, and second, I don't have a smart watch so use a running app in my phone and the music also.
Oh i take my phone too to track myself on strava but i ignore it until Im done. Shes more obsessed with instagram than actually enjoying her workoutq

Reactions: 8
Kinda seems like she came home from her run all sweaty and gross and then stayed in those clothes and cooked food and also sat on the couch? Could just me be thinking too much into it but she also didnā€™t show her face much after that chat about her joints hurting which if she did, wouldā€™ve showed she hadnā€™t showered for an hour or so after. I skipped through her stories a little so could have missed it but really seems like she stayed sweaty (which we know she does very often #grublife)
She must be riddled with fungus on her skin. I had a phase where id work out at the gym after work and then my partner would pick me up and wed sit in traffic for half an hour. Just sitting in half an hour was enough for some skin fungus to grow in a patch where my crop top sat even tho i showered when I got home. Didnt itch just didnt know what it was šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø was used to showered after workouts. Can only imagine sarahs skin is a breeding ground for germs and fungus šŸ¤¢
Where did Abbey go on her run??????? And agree w comments regarding her run time isnt that great.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice her to-do list specified "workout/run" and then "Film AMRAP".... conclusive proof Sarah doesn't "count" workouts if they're for filming/content. So when she did her 10K was that on top of a filmed AMRAP for her IG grid?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah I think there's plenty of valid reasons to have a phone (I DO have a smartwatch and still always have my phone with me) but I'm never actually using it on a run, just holding it or carrying it in a pocket. Sometimes trail running I'll get it out to take pictures, but that's clearly irrelevant to Sarah lol. Getting your phone out to use social media or whatever during a run that takes less than an hour sounds wayyyy too attached to her phone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.