Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!! I bet Sarah's gonna be real quiet in the coming days.

I'll be surprised if these comments stay up on her latest La Bang ad post, especially the top one 🤭
Maybe it's just me but it seems like some of those comments are already gone hahahaha
But I snapped a few choice replies on the thread.
Talk about FAKE advertising and scamming her audiences 👇 I wish more people would wake the duck up to her lies. Literally every single product she has "CREATED" or collaborated to bring out is problematic as duck because she hides the truth.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 17.34.11.png

Jeez, this is helpful, isn't it? SOmeone asks about the greasiness and then reveal that you may have to use less and wear something loose for a while and make time to hang around. Right underneath a post that bragged about how you love to slather it on sooooo often. duck, she is infuriating with her lies.
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 17.34.11.png

Reactions: 9
What does that even mean?!
Well Cadbury are a dairy, sugar and additive shitstorm🤷🏽‍♀️ I figured she’d have found a nice vegan brand or made her own or something... but then again, she lost her chocolate sponsorship didn’t she? Aha

Reactions: 16
Gotta laugh at fox’s little egg hunt in his little strip of grass.. tell us again how you bought the house for the big garden Sarah?
It's so true. But also the pool. Do we ever see them use it? There was one photoshoot about 2 months ago but otherwise, do they ever swim, frolick or get in the pool? You know if they were doing it they'd film it. Kind of like living by the ocean and never getting in...

Reactions: 13
Damn, the followers talking about "non-natural" toxins from a topical cream are bizarre. Sarah really has some nutty fans

Reactions: 15
She really did that
I know Sez is too busy poppin’ that collarbone to care, but she should try sunscreen on those 2 big moles instead of oil if she’s going to sit in the sun. She’s so concerned about being an XS but doesn’t seem to care about preventing skin cancer 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Only "1 1/2 raw cashews" needed for this cheesecake! Seems rather precise & way too cheap compared to her other cheesecake 🥲

Honestly though, how can they be making mistakes like that? To be leaving out the measurement, which I assume is supposed to be "1 1/2 cups"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
At this point, her claims about "working on the cOoKiNg PrOdJeCkT for THREE years" creating and tAsTe-TeStInG recipes relentlessly is officially a big fat lie.

Funee is constantly uploading things she's literally cooked up and shot days before. There is no ready recipe back, there is no go-to plan for what comes week after week (because they had clealry not thought Easter recipes through in advance), and worst of all I think there is little to no recipe testing because she stories her cooking escapades and reveals how she's just newly into something (tempeh most recently), or throwing something together, and next thing you know its a recipe on Funee.

If people are paying for these recipes they ought to be tested at least 5 times by 5 different people with different proficiency levels in cooking. That's how its done for cookbooks. Clearly they couldnt be arsed to and it shows in how inconsistent the recipes are, how awfully wrong so many people's results have been from using them too. The easter cookies someone made looked so much more risen and fluffy like pancakes compared to hers. And thats just the most recent thing I remember from when I last looked.

Funee is 3+ months old now and theyre still getting spellings wrong, tagging recipes wrong and missing out quantities. It doesn't get more amateur hour than this.

This expensive app is literally run like a side project by a bunch of women who have way too much on their plates to begin with. No wonder its such a shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Bragging that at 3pm you've only just had something substantial to eat isn't cool, Sarah.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.