Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare the two. I really think Sarah is just super sheltered and ignorant. She needs to force herself out of the Cronulla bubble and experience some personal growth.
Chalk and cheese - Leah is a great role model

Reactions: 11
Back on the i haven't worked out for x amount of time again. So much for chill, stop counting every minor detail. Theyre off on a family get away again? Because her busy week of tanning was so rough?

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned... did anyone notice the saltys day Instagram account is gone? Wonder what happened 🧐
The person running it was getting too much hate and threats, so they shut it down I believe. They put a post up about it. Worst bit is the person they were threatening wasn't even the person running the account anymore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The person running it was getting too much hate and threats, so they shut it down I believe. They put a post up about it. Worst bit is the person they were threatening wasn't even the person running the account anymore.
I'm quite sure Sarah's team shut it down. Tahlia mentioned it in one of her dms that they've been trying to terminate that account for a while now so I'm afraid they succeeded. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That's not selflove you dumbass! That is gratitude! Two completely different things. And no, we don't take you out of context. You make yourself very clear with your words and actions. No misunderstanding. It is easy to see how shallow you are Sare.

Reactions: 27
That's not selflove you dumbass! That is gratitude! Two completely different things. And no, we don't take you out of context. You make yourself very clear with your words and actions. No misunderstanding. It is easy to see how shallow you are Sare.
This! What a tone deaf post. Hope someone pulled her up on it in the comments.

Reactions: 13
Oh what the hell? Her big toes are on the opposite side. I can’t even think of a logical explanation for this 😨
Her husband is holding Fox up in the crook of his arm and her arms are behind him, but I can see how it looks like it’s hers!

Reactions: 2
Outspoken have had a big chat about Saltys Day and the wedding. One of them has her nose so far up sarahs butt, the others however seem to be coming around to see what a poor operator Sarah is.

Reactions: 29
That tik tok has put me off my breakfast 🤣🤣 pretty accurate tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will never understand why she poses with her straps down like that. Girl. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say next to everyone she is damn tiny. I know a lot of you always say she looks normal and regular sized etc
Sometimes I feel like critics online overstate how "normal" she is. Yes, she tends to be leaner in the torso but carry more weight in her arms and legs, but even when she's relaxed and not flexing, to me she looks noticeably more fit than the average person, and I spend (or used to spend) all my free time in a climbing gym seeing a lot of really fit people. Overall it seems to me like most people expect a "fit woman" to look like a competitive bodybuilder or bikini competitor, and that's not what most healthy-but-fit women will look like. Men probably won't even have that much definition to their muscles, but especially women won't.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.