Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah doxxed a follower for "hate" way back when and it wasn't a threat of any type (IIRC the girl had to delete her IG account because she was being so viciously harassed by Sarah's stans). I just can't tolerate false equivalencies and perpetual victimhood. Sarah and now her family have consistently made themselves the victims in every instance. It is completely aligned with Sarah's white victimhood in the TWO cultural appropriation scandals. She, a white woman of privilege, centers herself as a victim in every narrative to garner sympathy and eschew any and all scrutiny and responsibility. It is the same mentality that individuals who call the police on BIPOC and then cry when police arrive share: I am never wrong, I am a victim, LISTEN to ME, I am untouchable. Sarah and her family see Sarah as "above" and entitled, insofar as they believe she is ENTITLED to a platform. The thing is, Stevenson family, NO ONE is entitled to a platform. Truly, no one. Sarah has demonstrated time and time again that she is irresponsible, culturally insensitive, unqualified, and straight up dangerous on her platform. She does not deserve it. Stop playing victim and leave the platform. You are not entitled to money and followers. You can slither off into obscurity and still never need for money again. Get a job for a company -- work for WFB in social media. At the end of the day -- she believes she is ENTITLED to a platform when she has no intentions of being responsible or honoring the reach she has, and so yeah, we are going to call her out on it...

ETA: like others have said, if she has received REAL threats that is so wrong but she can take appropriate measures to combat that including protecting her son's privacy by not posting all her locations and his face. She has 1.1 million followers -- you cannot avoid the random evil threat. But, stop equating actual vile behavior with those calling for accountability (at this point I don't think she can ever redeem her platform and I'm of the belief the only solution is for her to be de-platformed)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
saw this that they have changed the location of the wedding and they have a website https://www.zola.com/wedding/sezzyandkurtle/event
Someone may have commented on this in later pages, but I'm so behind and I can't be arsed to double back...

What the hell is that URL? For duck's sake, our friend groups calls Dr. Pepper "Dippy Pippy" and our families are all about dumb humor, but I still wouldn't use ick-inducing, weird nicknames for our wedding URL.

I know there's so many other things to be upset about, but that just reeks of "we're not like other couples!!! look how casual we're being!!!" and it irks me in a very visceral way.

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread. Ik Sarah and her crew have dramatized a lot of things for content/money, but I'm hesitant to say she's outright lying. With more and more people catching on to her crap, there may very well be people out there who are threatening her or saying really disturbing things that don't make themselves known in communities like this. While some influencers/creators choose to openly share when they've been threatened, it shouldn't be a prerequisite for being believed. It's like demonizing a sexual assault victim for not wanting to report it to the authorities. It doesn't magically mean they weren't assaulted just because they've kept it to themselves. (Yes, that's a very extreme example. But I've been threatened by anonymous people and sexually assaulted, and I can tell you the trauma felt very similar when going through both situations. Sarah doesn't seem to have experienced many directly traumatizing things, so even the "dumbest" threats probably feel massive and horrifying to her.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I actually feel a bit bad for her. It’s gotta be difficult finding a balance between trying to love yourself but not love yourself ‘too much’. And having over a million people watching her every word. I know it’s a job/position she’s chosen to take but people are pretty ruthless. I can’t be the only one that’s seen her zest for life and spark really dwindling. I agree that there’s been some issues- 100%, and opportunity to do better. Areas where it is absolutely necessary for her to do better, but I still feel bad because she’s still a person and she’s gotta be hurting.

Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure she's in such a hurry to get pregnant again because of her cervical displasia. Generally, when a woman of fertile age that wants kids has such high displasia, she is advised to get pregnant as soon as possible and then have a hysterectomy immediately after birth, to prevent it from developing into cancer. That would explain her desperation to get pregnant again so soon
Not sure if you’re not from Australia and that’s the case where you live but here they absolutely do not encourage hysterectomy unless you’ve got full blown cervical cancer. We have many other methods of treatment such as LEEP, you’re also often encouraged to have kids if you already want them because it can help spontaneously clear the cells, I had medium - high grade over 7 years and that’s what happened to me in the end. LEEP and monitoring yearly was all that was ever recommended, they will not invade a young woman’s body unless totally needed.

Also Thalia’s stories......girls that family drank the kool aid BIG TIME imagine your sister being exposed for the toxic, racist, homophobic, problematic garbage she is and still playing the victim! Like honestly no wonder she just blocks and deletes her who life she’s been told everything she does is totally fine and people who disagree are just haterz who will burn in hell 🙄🙄 cancelling this witch is the only thing that will stop her

Reactions: 22
Look, if Sarah is actually getting messages expressing toxic hate or violence against her and her family then that is WRONG.

However, if it's simply customers expressing frustration, or people wanting to hold her accountable then that's being in the public eye...and we know she is TERRIBLE at managing that.

Also a very pessimistic side of me wonders if she actually EVER was booked for elements?? And if it hasn't just been a long drawn out add for thr resort?
Or as someone has said, the resort isn't willing to sponsor as much as Kurtle and Sezzy want.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone commented about this on the vlog - Kurt has a hazelnut sized cyst or tumour on his neck - this could be causing some of his health problems?????
They did mention it, apparently they have seen a doctor who said it's nothing worrisome.
I can't diagnose over a photo, but it could simply be a cyst, or a lipoma - neither of which cause health issues, and whilst a lipoma technically is a tumour, it's not nasty.

Reactions: 13
Someone commented about this on the vlog - Kurt has a hazelnut sized cyst or tumour on his neck - this could be causing some of his health problems?????
Sarah addressed that on her stories not long ago and said the doctors weren’t concerned about it

Reactions: 6
I actually feel a bit bad for her. It’s gotta be difficult finding a balance between trying to love yourself but not love yourself ‘too much’. And having over a million people watching her every word. I know it’s a job/position she’s chosen to take but people are pretty ruthless. I can’t be the only one that’s seen her zest for life and spark really dwindling. I agree that there’s been some issues- 100%, and opportunity to do better. Areas where it is absolutely necessary for her to do better, but I still feel bad because she’s still a person and she’s gotta be hurting.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I feel sorry for all the girls (including myself) who have developed eating disorders or relapsed due to her horrible “health advice.”
I feel bad for the sunee customers who have spent $120 for an app and have been locked out with terrible customer service. And with things like “açai ice blocks” considered a bloody recipe??? With everyone having to tweak recipes so they actually taste good. With so many bloody glitches they can’t even use the app properly
I feel bad for the POC who she culturally appropriated and when they politely tried to educate her she blocked them.
I feel sorry for the girls buying her crappy sweatshop quality activewear that get holes in them first wear or discolouration and are refused refunds.
All the girls looking up to her for skincare advice and buy whatever crappy skin care products she’s shilling this week when in reality it’s botox and fillers.
if she owned up and took accountability for her actions she would be in a far better position. Instead she plays the victim and blocks anyone who doesn’t agree rather than having a healthy conversation.
She is so problematic and people are finally opening their eyes to her ways and she can’t do anything about it.
This isn’t about finding a balance between loving yourself and loving yourself too much?
So no I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Tahlia has always supported and idolized her older sister, especially now that she is on Kurt’s payroll. But I don’t think Emily agrees with Sarah.. she pretty much denounced social media and waaaay back a few years ago she had an argument with Sarah that was partially caught in the background of someone’s (Thalia’s?) Insta story. Em said “people would know the REAL Sarah’s Day” or something like that. Plus, in the YouTube video where Sarah comes clean about her lip fillers, she mentions something about being worried that Em would be against it and being scared to tell her etc.

I would be shocked if Em didn’t try to be the voice of reason back in the day, and that’s why she isn’t shown much on Sarah’s socials/they don’t seem to be so close anymore.

side note - Em is getting married on Friday, I wonder how much we will actually see or if Sarah will even post about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
ETA: Just read the rest of the thread. Ik Sarah and her crew have dramatized a lot of things for content/money, but I'm hesitant to say she's outright lying. With more and more people catching on to her crap, there may very well be people out there who are threatening her or saying really disturbing things that don't make themselves known in communities like this. While some influencers/creators choose to openly share when they've been threatened, it shouldn't be a prerequisite for being believed.
I get what you're saying and you have a point. If it was anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt any day of the week. However, Sarah is a pathological liar, so unless there's proof, I don't believe a word she says anymore.

I know we live in a world without traditions but I’m old fashioned and think the wedding invites and website should say Kurt's name first.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
And she absolutely never ever mentions the sketchy melanoma looking wart on her lip. That's right, lay out and give it some 🌞. It's not a tumour.
Honestly, it's hard to spot diagnose a melanoma under filters and makeup. I agree she's being irresponsible by lathering in moisturiser and then sunbathing. But I wouldn't go so far as to call it a melanoma.

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread. Ik Sarah and her crew have dramatized a lot of things for content/money, but I'm hesitant to say she's outright lying. With more and more people catching on to her crap, there may very well be people out there who are threatening her or saying really disturbing things that don't make themselves known in communities like this. While some influencers/creators choose to openly share when they've been threatened, it shouldn't be a prerequisite for being believed. It's like demonizing a sexual assault victim for not wanting to report it to the authorities. It doesn't magically mean they weren't assaulted just because they've kept it to themselves. (Yes, that's a very extreme example. But I've been threatened by anonymous people and sexually assaulted, and I can tell you the trauma felt very similar when going through both situations. Sarah doesn't seem to have experienced many directly traumatizing things, so even the "dumbest" threats probably feel massive and horrifying to her.)
What you've written here really resonated with me, thank you for sharing your perspective. I agree, she shouldn't have to show proof. It's hard to believe her given her history, however, I'm going to start being more conscientious of my internalised biases because of what you've expressed. Thank you again for sharing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we live in a world without traditions but I’m old fashioned and think the wedding invites and website should say Kurt's name first.
um i’m sorry but that’s just plain sexist. who cares who’s name is first it doesn’t matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I have only ever seen it with the females name first. A quick google search of ‘wedding invites’ and you’ll see this.

Reactions: 17
I have no doubt that even the most general criticisms feel threatening to her, and it's important to acknowledge concerns for safety even if we interpret them differently - because we're not seeing what she sees in her inbox. Just because we do not wish real harm on her, it doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who does. Unfortunately because we are the most publicly and vocally opposed to her brand and behaviour, our actions will be seen through the same non-discerning lens. However, if someone is making clear and credible threats against Sarah and her family, that is not on and I hope she feels supported in taking it to the appropriate authorities.

Reactions: 18
Beware, unpopular opinion -

I can understand how the exposing of the wedding venue, date and time can be taken as threatening by her family. No, I don't believe there has been death threats and the like and it IS incredibly ironic and predictable that we know Sarah's exact location and moves at all times, including her child's, because she puts no value in privacy. However, the comment SaltysDay shared about someone being in Byron at the same time and suggesting they drop into the wedding. Even as a joke I find that a bit creepy and overstepping the mark. That tit doesn't reflect well on those of us who are trying to constructively consider or give opinions on Sarah's tit ethics, actions and morals.

I feel like Sarah does enough to be her own undoing. She is miserable and full of complaints, stuck in a cycle on loop, has limited true friends, is deep into her obsession with 'health', image and aesthetics and has poor work ethic that truly shows how nasty she is at her core. Her app sucks and more and more frequently her true personality slips through. Her fanbase is growing up and educating themselves on her toxic message. She doesn't need us to stoop to her level to ensure this.

Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this. I know this is an open forum based on personal opinion, but even lately I have noticed more and more 'reaching' stuff being shared for the sake of it, or memes, articles, other videos that remind people of Sarah but aren't actually anything to do with her truly.

I know this won't be a general opinion so happy to engage in constructive discussion around it 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 97
to this I say : F THAT ... no valid reason his name should be first instead of hers

Reactions: 24
Beware, unpopular opinion -

I can understand how the exposing of the wedding venue, date and time can be taken as threatening by her family. No, I don't believe there has been death threats and the like and it IS incredibly ironic and predictable that we know Sarah's exact location and moves at all times, including her child's, because she puts no value in privacy. However, the comment SaltysDay shared about someone being in Byron at the same time and suggesting they drop into the wedding. Even as a joke I find that a bit creepy and overstepping the mark. That tit doesn't reflect well on those of us who are trying to constructively consider or give opinions on Sarah's tit ethics, actions and morals.

I feel like Sarah does enough to be her own undoing. She is miserable and full of complaints, stuck in a cycle on loop, has limited true friends, is deep into her obsession with 'health', image and aesthetics and has poor work ethic that truly shows how nasty she is at her core. Her app sucks and more and more frequently her true personality slips through. Her fanbase is growing up and educating themselves on her toxic message. She doesn't need us to stoop to her level to ensure this.

Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this. I know this is an open forum based on personal opinion, but even lately I have noticed more and more 'reaching' stuff being shared for the sake of it, or memes, articles, other videos that remind people of Sarah but aren't actually anything to do with her truly.

I know this won't be a general opinion so happy to engage in constructive discussion around it 🤓
I actually agree with a lot of this. I think sometimes we shouldn’t be talking about that Instagram on here because I feel it often oversteps the mark.

Reactions: 19
um i’m sorry but that’s just plain sexist. who cares who’s name is first it doesn’t matter.
no they’re not being sexists. Kurts name starts with a K which comes before S. so yes, Kurts name should come first. not his fault his parents named him that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.