Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im genuinely baffled by the "they wouldn't accept the return" stories. It's literally common knowledge in Australia that if you want to return something, you need PROOF OF PURCHASE, whether that's a receipt or a bank statement (I imagine because you can buy a Smeg coffee machine at Myer/DJs/multiple other stores etc and to prove when you bought it, so you can't just walk in and say "I bought this yesterday and it's broken" when really, you bought it 3 years ago). It's not a product specific to those stores/brand e.g. Anko is to Kmart. How could you walk in and not have any proof of purchase whatsoever and just expect to get a refund? Hahaha. How THICK are these people? They're honestly so dumb.

Secondly, I can't believe people don't keep receipts? Especially if it's an appliance with a warranty, expensive purchase etc. It's not hard to keep a folder with big purchase receipts and warranties. They're just lazy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 86
How much do you want to put down on her saying "don't you know who I am?" as if that proves anything?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Alright throwing this wild theory out there. Kurt was gifted the coffee machine, not by smeg, but some pr company or whatever. Kurt feels inadequate that Sarahs money normally buys the goods and he wanted to feel like he can throw cash around willy nilly so he told her he went and bought the coffee machine. Now he has no proof of purchase and that’s why he doesn’t want to peruse following up on getting a refund cause he is a stinky liar who also willingly sleeps in his own sons urine like a freak.

Also his stories about drinking coffee black shitted me so much. I drink my coffee black too but I really think black coffee from a machine tastes pretty sheit and the real mvp for good black coffee is filter coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So sustainable of them to just buy a new coffee machine 🙃
Anyone who has a decent coffee machine knows you have to service them fairly regularly... and usually they can be repaired.
I just CANT with these two.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Cant believe she actually offered to give her followers her broken coffee machine.

And I say this because I follow this girl Meggan Grubb she s from the Uk and every time she speaks aboout things she loves she will do huge giveaways with those items like hot chocolate maker, ipads, disney subscriptions gym equipment.. literally everything.

And here she is ranting, and offering to give away her broken appliance like an absolute bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What happened to the 30 day ‘free’ challenge?
Awful quiet about that debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
A video from a few years ago popped up in my suggested so I watched it and woah this didn’t age well (sorry about the crap quality)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alright throwing this wild theory out there. Kurt was gifted the coffee machine, not by smeg, but some pr company or whatever. Kurt feels inadequate that Sarahs money normally buys the goods and he wanted to feel like he can throw cash around willy nilly so he told her he went and bought the coffee machine. Now he has no proof of purchase and that’s why he doesn’t want to peruse following up on getting a refund cause he is a stinky liar who also willingly sleeps in his own sons urine like a freak.

Also his stories about drinking coffee black shitted me so much. I drink my coffee black too but I really think black coffee from a machine tastes pretty sheit and the real mvp for good black coffee is filter coffee.
I don’t think they’re that smart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is NO WAY she'll be able to keep up with the Sunee recipe uploads every week, as promised. Sis is making things & posting them on the day she makes them saying they'll be available in coming weeks. Unless of course she sticks heavily to smoothies, salads & protein balls 🙄 (total bang for your buck)

If this app has been in production for as long as she says, the smart idea would've been to have monthsss worth of work ready to upload. There is nothing #bOssBaBe about doing all of your work last minute. That's sloppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m a bit behind you all here in the UK.......the only reason I can think that she would bang on so much about a broken coffee machine is because she’s hoping Smeg or another even better coffee machine company will see her story and send her a freebie.

• Sick
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.