Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll see how long it will take until this one gets deleted.

Side note: Rachel (sar.ra) is a Goreng Goreng women who is not only an amazing artist but also an incredible educator re: systemic issues which First Nations face everyday due to colonialism and genocide. I'd give her a follow as she has done amazing things for the community.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s so out of touch. Not the same thing Ashy!! Maybe we should start a thread for her because a few people now have asked for a thread!
I saw this on Ashy’s Instagram and my jaw dropped. I can’t understand how someone could be so out of touch when she has spoken about the tough childhood she had.

A thread for her is needed but comes with its own drama. She’s managed to get every page/Facebook group shut down that I know of.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s so out of touch. Not the same thing Ashy!! Maybe we should start a thread for her because a few people now have asked for a thread!
Yes that's a great idea. I'd be happy to do one but I'm fairly new here and have never created a thread before. Is someone able to create one or give me instructions on how? :)

Reactions: 11
I saw this on Ashy’s Instagram and my jaw dropped. I can’t understand how someone could be so out of touch when she has spoken about the tough childhood she had.

A thread for her is needed but comes with its own drama. She’s managed to get every page/Facebook group shut down that I know of.
yeah she has a reputation for that! Surely she can’t get a Tattle one shut down. She hasn’t cared about the ones on other forums.

Yes that's a great idea. I'd be happy to do one but I'm fairly new here and have never created a thread before. Is someone able to create one or give me instructions on how? :)
I think you just go into the forum and create a new thread. I’ve never done one before either. I can have a look.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t this just show her unhealthy habits? If it’s not a healthy cake then it has to be df/gf?? Implying that if something is dairy free or gluten free then it’s healthy.

Doesn’t this just show her unhealthy habits? If it’s not a healthy cake then it has to be df/gf?? Implying that if something is dairy free or gluten free then it’s healthy.
sorry I didn’t realise this was already brought up!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It really should come as no surprise that her biggest concern today is influencer freebies.

I get that not everyone wants to use their platform to push social agendas, but please, delete that BLM reel Sez cos the lip service is just friggin embarrassing.
I really shouldn’t be shocked at this, but I am! She’s literally used today to ask for freebies and hasn’t referenced the significance of today at all!! I’m so sad there’s so many comments/recommendations from her stans - They’re all just playing into her game and feeding her popularity, which she then uses to score more free stuff!! Sad to see only a few comments calling her out on her radio silence. I did find this ‘gem’ though, jeez where is your self respect?!!! Sarah has more then enough money to pay any helper at her wedding! Go and offer your free services to someone/or a cause/charity who actually needs them!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She looks so beautiful with her natural teeth and face! And her more genuine personality! So sad to see what she has become.

Also ryley is in this vlog, I thought he was a friend of kurts as he is often around doing tradie work but it seems he is a family friend of sissys according to this vlog. She acts weird and flirty around him as she was single at the time, weird to watch back now
Exactly this. I saw this vlog the other day (again) and now you can see the huge difference in her. And I also thought the same about Riley.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's doing a true or false question box on Insta stories. Who wants to cop a block by submitting some hard truths?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Some comments on the latest Sunee post 😂
The girl is saying to get one month option later on and sunnee answers "it's up to you" when there isn't a one month option. Also the girl is saying she'll wait to pay for the app later so she can have more recipes for less money and sunnee doesn't even care? Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sissy’s, you know me! I would NEVER tear anyone down. I’m just a sunflower in a bunch of weeds.

Oh expect when someone doesn’t reply to my liking then I’ll dox them to my millions of followers, or if someone asks a genuine questions, and I’ll block them, even if they are paying customers. Or if someone comes out with an ebook that has the same colours and font as mine! Or if someone messes up my windows.

But really I’m a ray of sunshine! Buy my app@sunnee, and eat like me so you can be too!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
This guy also reviewed her Plant Based Eating for a Week vid and someone posted it in the previous thread I think? But I don’t remember seeing this one yet and he absolutely tears her to shreds. And he’s qualified to do so.

I posted his most recent video upthread (or was it the last thread, I cant remember, these threads are growing so fast lol) -- and honestly, even though I was never a hardcore fan, and I was never "influenced" by her, I overlooked so much of the problematic stuff. There's no unseeing it now that I have opened my eyes. It's ridiculous how she blatantly spouts unscientific BS in her body bloom video, confidently, audaciously. And so many women have fallen for this.

I no longer follow her on any platform, but this forum keeps me so entertained I don't even miss her BS anymore :rolleyes:

I've been disappointed by celebrities before, but this one really has been like nothing else because she goes out of her way to project like she's down to eath, rEaL aNd RaW, and like she's just one of us, when in reality she is so far off the mark!

Surely... SURELY she spelled chees(e)cake like this on purpose? Right? 😂😂😂😂
HAHAHAHAHA, TWICE in one response. She is TERRIBLE! And surely she chose to talk about chees(e)cake to tangentially address all the outrage over that fatbomb and sugarbomb of a "healthy" recipe. She's a joke. A literal dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.