Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

There are some cashews in there 😂
That method is basically blend two different mixes together and stack some ingredients. Aside from the vegan/vegetarian issue, how is that a complicated recipe that they keep banging on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have the app. The banana wrap is a wrap, banana, almond butter, cinnamon, and honey. The ingredients called for "1 gluten free wrap."
So she’s literally taken what people have been doing since the beginning of time - banana, peanut butter and honey on toast and made it hEaLthY by changing it to almond butter and gluten free.....wow so worth 120$ a year that is revolutionary.

Also, ladyfinger-gate is so interesting because *obviously* everything is gluten free on the app because that’s wayyyyy healthier for you however I make a killer real tiramisu that my coeliac family members unfortunately can’t touch so surely she did some kind of due diligence on this rather than effing up so bad that not only is it not vegan but also not GF. Wow.

Damn Sarah and the pathetic excuse for a nutritionist making dough off this half assed “app” cashgrab

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just wanted to leave this here. At 10.42 Sarah saying: 'Healthy brownies, so they have to be gluten-free and dairy-free'. About 20 seconds later she mentions that brownies need baking powder and salt to rise.. Uhm no they don't, brownies are not supposed to rise :p.

Also, for the people who just started to realise what's wrong if Sarah. This vlog really highlights why Sarah is so annoyingly competitive in everything (with Kurt, in the gym, with running, in the kitchen etc.). Also, blaming Fox for running her pelvis plus her going in against the advice for a prolapse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This Sunee app disaster is all Kurt’s fault. For 2 years (or 3 🙄 according to Sez), Kurt sat there at the dinner table painstakingly ingesting these meals whilst praising Sez with remarks like, “hmm yeah, it’s great”, “oh yeah, it’s really tasty”, “mmm I’m really enjoying myself”, “wow, it tastes like the real thing”, all the while knowing too well the grey slop was nothing groundbreaking, allowing Sez to follow through with her delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Also, for the people who just started to realise what's wrong if Sarah. This vlog really highlights why Sarah is so annoyingly competitive in everything (with Kurt, in the gym, with running, in the kitchen etc.). Also, blaming Fox for running her pelvis plus her going in against the advice for a prolapse.
FAR OUT, she looks nothing like she did even just a little over a year ago (the vlog above is Sept 2019).
How does it work for people closest to her to have her literally morph into a silicone princess??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
OMG yes, she looks like a completely different person :oops::oops::oops:
Good lord! That was just over a year ago?? Her philtrum looks like it's been completely remolded (I guess it's the lip filler that's made it look smaller than in this still).

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She says that she doesn't drink alcohol but puts Tia Maria in her tiramisu?
I wouldn't have known what Tia Maria is without Googling it. I feel like most recipes would just say something like "coffee liqueur" to make it more universal. Any time I've seen an author mention a specific brand, it's just like a parenthetical note to the side or it's somewhere in a clearly labeled section about substitutions/recommended products/etc... Unless they're sponsored, then there's normally a nice clear label about who sponsored the post and the products they offer.

Reactions: 19
This Sunee app disaster is all Kurt’s fault. For 2 years (or 3 🙄 according to Sez), Kurt sat there at the dinner table painstakingly ingesting these meals whilst praising Sez with remarks like, “hmm yeah, it’s great”, “oh yeah, it’s really tasty”, “mmm I’m really enjoying myself”, “wow, it tastes like the real thing”, all the while knowing too well the grey slop was nothing groundbreaking, allowing Sez to follow through with her delusions of grandeur.
If I am not wrong, he also has fallen ill in 2020 because of his diet. I wonder how much of that is at fault due to Sarah’s eating habits?!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Good lord! That was just over a year ago?? Her philtrum looks like it's been completely remolded (I guess it's the lip filler that's made it look smaller than in this still).
4A8D54F4-2B60-4EEF-A623-C6B524029840.jpeg

D5292D9D-6632-4B81-AA5C-56678B11DEFF.jpeg

this is her lips years ago and now... and she has the audacity to claim that she “used” to do lip fillers and refer to a 3 year old video.. as if

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Two theories:

1. Perhaps he has a hidden agenda and knew this would be her downfall. He could have been supportive before, but maybe he’s now become sick of her BS and he’ll do what he can to contribute or make sure it happens.

Or, more likely

2. Her and Kurt both know the food is crappy and so when she records him complimenting it, she tells him to lie so they can amp up the hype and fool stans into thinking it’s actually good. They gotta make that money.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.