Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasn’t she filming a “what fox and i eat in a day” last week? stop with the excuses sarah. it’s invasion day.
Right? Just goes to show that her “allyship” with BLM a few months ago was completely performative and a good ol’ bit of damage control. This girl is cooked!!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
The grammatical errors continue in Spotify
You can see the thought process here 😂 “getting up early..nah, what sounds smarter..RISING early...ahh yes much better” *still doesn’t proof read it*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s now 15 days since YouTube’s holistic health Princess has uploaded. She should have been uploading her myzone workout yesterday. She has also prefilmed a what I eat in a day to feature the sponsored platter company and the 5 year old bottle of champagne she refused to drink. But now true to form she is filming a what fox & sarah eat in a day video which I’m positive will be uploaded before any of the others for two reasons: 1- to plug sunee, again and 2- to have a focean-centric video to deflect any possible criticism. She is calculated, I’ll give her that.

Reactions: 50
She looks so beautiful with her natural teeth and face! And her more genuine personality! So sad to see what she has become.

Also ryley is in this vlog, I thought he was a friend of kurts as he is often around doing tradie work but it seems he is a family friend of sissys according to this vlog. She acts weird and flirty around him as she was single at the time, weird to watch back now
That was strange to watch, considering I only really started following her post-Fox. She seemed much more genuine back then. All influencers end up the same way - they have their head so far up their own ass.

Reactions: 23
So it’s now 15 days since YouTube’s holistic health Princess has uploaded. She should have been uploading her myzone workout yesterday. She has also prefilmed a what I eat in a day to feature the sponsored platter company and the 5 year old bottle of champagne she refused to drink. But now true to form she is filming a what fox & sarah eat in a day video which I’m positive will be uploaded before any of the others for two reasons: 1- to plug sunee, again and 2- to have a focean-centric video to deflect any possible criticism. She is calculated, I’ll give her that.
don’t forget the wedding q & a that was promised what three weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s really shocked at the reaction to Sunee and very annoyed that she can’t do anything about the negative App Store reviews. My guess is she’s probably in such a bad funk that she can’t fake happiness for a whole YouTube vlog/video, hence why there’s not been an upload.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Some comments on the latest Sunee post 😂
Second one is me, doing the Lord’s work 🤣

This might end up being an unpopular opinion, but I’d rather she not say anything re Australia Day tbh. She isn’t ‘celebrating’ it (not on her page at least), and if she were to put anything up I wouldn’t believe her anyway. Everything she’s done up until this point speaks for itself and it would be so fake to go on this big rant. She probably also knows how much tit she would get for it even if she did actually have good intentions this time around so I don’t see her doing anything. I honestly would be annoyed seeing anything from her because it would be such a huge level of hypocrisy so I’d rather see nothing at all. Especially as long as she isn’t advertising Australia Day being the day it is, like she isn’t having a huge party or anything like that either.

Reactions: 60
I think she’s really shocked at the reaction to Sunee and very annoyed that she can’t do anything about the negative App Store reviews. My guess is she’s probably in such a bad funk that she can’t fake happiness for a whole YouTube vlog/video, hence why there’s not been an upload.
Her way of faking happiness is obnoxiously dancing while talking and filming herself on the mirror. She says one sentence waving her hand in the air, the next sentence she does a little ballet move, the next sentence she bends her body and twists her head. This of course accompanied by a high pitch baby voice 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really weird for a grown up woman, the whole choreography reminds me of my 3y/o niece when she asks me if I want to see her new dance 😂

This might end up being an unpopular opinion, but I’d rather she not say anything re Australia Day tbh. She isn’t ‘celebrating’ it (not on her page at least), and if she were to put anything up I wouldn’t believe her anyway. Everything she’s done up until this point speaks for itself and it would be so fake to go on this big rant. She probably also knows how much tit she would get for it even if she did actually have good intentions this time around so I don’t see her doing anything. I honestly would be annoyed seeing anything from her because it would be such a huge level of hypocrisy so I’d rather see nothing at all. Especially as long as she isn’t advertising Australia Day being the day it is, like she isn’t having a huge party or anything like that either.
Nah I agree, I really thought she was gonna try to get those brownie points but listen, since it’s obvious she doesn’t give a duck about indigenous australians, might as well shut her mouth and not fake it for sympathy since her words would’ve been empty anyway. She probably knows that people see through her now and saying anything will make people bring up all her racist incidents

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sunnee emailed me back in response to all of the glitches I'm experiencing with the app. They asked me what kind of phone I'm using and if it's updated (iPhone 11 updated to IOS 14.3). Then... they ask me if I have "attequette" internet connection. Excuse me did you mean to say adequate? jesus christ how can you butcher spelling that badly in a customer service email? I looked it up to see if this is an aussie spelling or something but not seeing anything. If it is, I stand corrected.

Second of all, the app was advertised by Sarah as being handy to use at the grocery store to quickly pull up inspiration for dinner. So they're implying that now I need internet to use the app? (news flash the app still doesn't work either way). I replied and said I wanted a refund since the app is unable to provide the features that it advertised as a major selling point. They are digging themselves deeper and deeper with every reply to customers. It is actually unfathomable to me how unprofessional this whole tit show is turning out to be. This is bad....even for Sarah.
Can you please keep us updated about their responses? I'm so curious as to what reasons they'll give you for refusing a refund (especially when you're definitely owed one!). Then again, I wonder if they'll give you a sNeAKy refund because they've seen you post about it here and want to look good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right? Just goes to show that her “allyship” with BLM a few months ago was completely performative and a good ol’ bit of damage control. This girl is cooked!!
Still not a peep. Feel like all the australian influencers I follow managed to make at least one post....

Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly, just a few days after the release of her flop of an app, she also said she was going to do a vlog re being ReAl & RaW, how not everything in an instascammer's life is all peachy and fun (most likely in response to all the negative comments) ...what happened to that one, Sezzzie????🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Sorry to derail for one minute, but I've heard some of you compare SD to Ashy Bines on this thread before. I came across this on her story and had to share it on here (not sure if there's any active threads for her at the moment).
Stuff like this shows how out of touch with reality influencers are- and it grinds my gears! The fact that she's using people not being able to afford their rent VS Ashy struggling to pay the rent of 3 buildings plus a house- shows her privilege!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Sorry to derail for one minute, but I've heard some of you compare SD to Ashy Bines on this thread before. I came across this on her story and had to share it on here (not sure if there's any active threads for her at the moment).
Stuff like this shows how out of touch with reality influencers are- and it grinds my gears! The fact that she's using people not being able to afford their rent VS Ashy struggling to pay the rent of 3 buildings plus a house- shows her privilege!
Are you bleeping kidding me? These influenzas are the worst there is out there, living in their own self-centered world thinking Earth revolves around them. What happened to human kind that we lost all empathy and kindness? This is terrible.

Reactions: 40
She’s so out of touch. Not the same thing Ashy!! Maybe we should start a thread for her because a few people now have asked for a thread!

Reactions: 34

Well then I hope she keeps her mouth shut for everything that comes up because it’s performative to post only when something is trending

Reactions: 12
That might just be the stupidest thing i've ever read... just because your assets are not liquid does not mean you are in any way on the same struggle level with someone struggling to pay their phone bill.. you still might have stress, yes, but struggle? To this I will quote our princess sezza: "Nah babe".

A lot of people have nothing to their name, very different to having 3 buildings and multiple properties and companies and whatever.. smh.. when will the day come that influencers get cancelled for good

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It really should come as no surprise that her biggest concern today is influencer freebies.

I get that not everyone wants to use their platform to push social agendas, but please, delete that BLM reel Sez cos the lip service is just friggin embarrassing.
It makes me rage that she is wanting to have a healthy/GF/DF/fun free cake. If she can’t bring herself to have cake on her WEDDING DAY, then she can just not have it. Why spoil it for everyone else? I remember planning my wedding and most choices were made with the guests in mind and thinking about how they would enjoy it. And also extra gross that she is fishing so hard for sponsors.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
It makes me rage that she is wanting to have a healthy/GF/DF/fun free cake. If she can’t bring herself to have cake on her WEDDING DAY, then she can just not have it. Why spoil it for everyone else? I remember planning my wedding and most choices were made with the guests in mind and thinking about how they would enjoy it. And also extra gross that she is fishing so hard for sponsors.
She is so shameless. There’s already so many people commenting on how they’d love to do X for her wedding. Is Sezzy so out of touch with reality that she can’t even imagine supporting a small business by, I don’t know, PAYING for her wedding? Sooooo bad.

Also, yeah the cake thing is totally fucked up. It is ONE day, and It’s supposed to be the best day of her life... wouldn’t you think she would drop the hEaLtH gOaLz for her wedding day? This is something I think Kurt should grow a backbone about; she controls so much of his life and will be planning 99.9% (if not all) of their wedding, so I hope he demands a bleeping regular cake.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.