Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the passive aggressive ALL CAPS in their replies. Their customer service is just sooo bad!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
RE: Sunee

Everything about this app's rollout is baffling to me. Were professionals of any sort involved in the planning? Why are there 200 recipes to start, and only 3-4 new recipes released each week? It's only been out for 2 weeks, there is no way users would have already burned through even a fraction of the recipes. The average cookbook has around 80 recipes. Why not start with 80 and release 10 a week thereafter? They are in for a rude awakening when the 3 month subscriptions don't renew and users really drop off, if they haven't already asked for refunds.

Personally, if an app costs money, it has to have at least 4 stars for me to download it. I would never pay for an app that has a 3 star or worse rating!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Over the weekend on the Aus App Store there’s been 8 1-star reviews! Seems like everyone is beginning to get really over it. Also love this reply... the poster says the recipes are basic eg the potato bake.... and sunee replies saying she should try more complex recipes like the potato bake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You seriously can’t make this tit up.
Sarah is the face of Sunee but there are “many moving parts” - but looks like all the moving parts have the same reading comprehension and writing skills as Sarah. The replies go from useless at best, mostly passive aggressive and then condescending at worst. ENJOY LOVELY! BABE! THE RAY OF HEALTH IS ON TO YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 54
it’s like they’ve read ‘customer service for bOsS bAbEs 101’ for when they get questions:

Step 1: don’t acknowledge the customers point of view or their frustration
Step 2: point out one of the AMAZING features of the product to make them forget why they were mad.

Done!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Okay sure maybe not 10, but for the price 4 is not enough especially considering only one of those was a main meal, the other 3 are a coffee, salad and granola???? She’s pitched this as the only thing her stans need for their diet but where’s the variety? How can you base all your cooking around it when there’s no options
Tbh you are right, the app is that expensive that customers deserve to get 520 recipes per year... IF the recipes were good, seeing as there are already at least 200 “recipes” I’d say 4 MAIN good meals would be ok per week, so you can cook the new 4 recipes combined with the 200 already available and you probably wouldn’t even have to repeat a recipe all year. BUT, I dare to say out of those 200 recipes there’s probably 30 main meals ( I am being generous) and 170 smoothies, snacks, sauces, toast and coffees.
520 new main meals I think is unrealistic but then again, so is the price so I guess you are right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would they share that, it looks disgusting. Even a filter isn’t going to save that and I sure as tit wouldn’t eat it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All of the content she’s been uploading on her stories is Sunee related. I think she’s going to lose a lot of followers and engagement. It’s quite clear that the vast majority of people who follow her either a) don’t give a tit about Sunee or b) think it’s too expensive. The only way she would know to combat this is by posting lots and lots relating to the app to build hype with the hope that it might convince people to buy in. I can see this totally backfiring. She can’t even do a free trial of the app because people will see that it’s utter tit and there is absolutely no value for money. RIP Sunee.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve just figured it out. Sunee is the trial run for a cook book. She is testing her recipes in real time and getting people to pay for them in the process. In a years time she will can the app and release a cookbook with all these recipes and say it’s because people asked for it when in reality it’s because she wanted to make extra money.
On to another topic, I’m ready for her radio silence tomorrow after promising to do more for Indigenous Australians.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
On to another topic, I’m ready for her radio silence tomorrow after promising to do more for Indigenous Australians.
[/QUOTE]
No doubt she will have a party with her fellow white friends which she’ll use to show us some more sunee “recipes”, maybe put a picture up where you can see her brother in law, and write one or two stories about indigenous australians for brownie points and then keep ignoring they exist the next day until next year 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.