Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I checked, she was still a little over 4/5 stars on the US app store. However I imagine there are fewer US users. I also noticed that a lot of the American women who are making the recipes are substituting quite a lot of the "healthy" ingredients for cheaper alternatives. Overall, it seems like America has a larger variety of low cost GF/DF/etc. options, whereas Europe and Australia seem to have fewer, but higher quality and better labeled/controlled options (i.e. less cross contamination, more disclosure on labels, etc). Having those affordable and easier-to-find options would definitely take the edge off of the other failings of the app for the Americans rating it.

Reactions: 11
Last I checked, she was still a little over 4/5 stars on the US app store. However I imagine there are fewer US users. I also noticed that a lot of the American women who are making the recipes are substituting quite a lot of the "healthy" ingredients for cheaper alternatives. Overall, it seems like America has a larger variety of low cost GF/DF/etc. options, whereas Europe and Australia seem to have fewer, but higher quality and better labeled/controlled options (i.e. less cross contamination, more disclosure on labels, etc). Having those affordable and easier-to-find options would definitely take the edge off of the other failings of the app for the Americans rating it.
It’s rated higher in the US than in other countries, but it’s still not doing well. Over the past week or so I’ve seen the average rating fall from 4.6 to 4.1... and almost all the recent reviews are negative!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm also confused about why it took so long to develop. It'd maybe make more sense if the app also had fitness guides or she'd spent lots of time signing on a bigger team of experts. Heck, it'd make sense even if she was just trying to acquire funding for a larger staff that could help maintain the app and provide customer support.
I don't think she actually spent three years developing it.
She mentioned a few weeks ago that she was going over old emails and saw that they had the IDEA for it three years ago.

So it was probably thought about three years ago, but then only actually in development phase for 12 months.

but, classic Sezzy needs to exaggerate everything and make it seem like she's been working SO HARD for SO LONG coz shes such a BoSs BaBe

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s rated higher in the US than in other countries, but it’s still not doing well. Over the past week or so I’ve seen the average rating fall from 4.6 to 4.1... and almost all the recent reviews are negative!
Thanks for the info! I haven't been following the app stuff as much. I was honestly surprised to see so many 5 stars simply because of the tech issues. I was a little mind boggled! Like, I understand being a fan, but I don't think I could give any app with that many issues a 5 star rating. Makes me feel better to know that some people are rating the app more accurately now.

Also, I like your username! Haha, I typically use gude[my nickname] for my UN, but my nickname is a play on my last name and shows up in quite a bit of posts from my HS days, so I thought it'd be best not use it. Would hate to get doxed by the Sezzy Squad 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone with the app know how many new recipes came out today??? Looks like only 4 based on her post on Sunee... and one of them was coffee 😂
if I was paying for this app I’d want at least 10 new main meal recipes added each week so I had options of what to cook for dinner each night that week...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does anyone with the app know how many new recipes came out today??? Looks like only 4 based on her post on Sunee... and one of them was coffee 😂
if I was paying for this app I’d want at least 10 new main meal recipes added each week so I had options of what to cook for dinner each night that week...
That’d be like 520 recipes per year 😂 I think 4 is not that bad, as long as the recipes are decent. She is giving them coffees and smoothies tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Over the weekend on the Aus App Store there’s been 8 1-star reviews! Seems like everyone is beginning to get really over it. Also love this reply... the poster says the recipes are basic eg the potato bake.... and sunee replies saying she should try more complex recipes like the potato bake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You seriously can’t make this tit up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Over the weekend on the Aus App Store there’s been 8 1-star reviews! Seems like everyone is beginning to get really over it. Also love this reply... the poster says the recipes are basic eg the potato bake.... and sunee replies saying she should try more complex recipes like the potato bake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You seriously can’t make this tit up.
This is just crazy! It’s so obvious that their relies are just copy & pasted and they haven’t actually read the review. They can’t keep this up forever, I’d be surprised if Sunee celebrates its first birthday at this rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
That’d be like 520 recipes per year 😂 I think 4 is not that bad, as long as the recipes are decent. She is giving them coffees and smoothies tho 😂
Okay sure maybe not 10, but for the price 4 is not enough especially considering only one of those was a main meal, the other 3 are a coffee, salad and granola???? She’s pitched this as the only thing her stans need for their diet but where’s the variety? How can you base all your cooking around it when there’s no options

Reactions: 20
They also say there that the tiramisu is Vegan when Sarah says it's Vegetarian.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Still claiming that the tiramisu is vegan! One of there main spellings points isn't even vegan, LOVE THAT FOR THEM.

Also I'd be livid paying $120 a year and getting A COFFEE RECIPE. What the tit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am also dubious. I wonder if she will trash it after a year and release a book like many people are wanting. Frankly, maintaining this app month on month given its technical issues and slamming feedback seems exhausting and taxing

Still claiming that the tiramisu is vegan! One of there main spellings points isn't even vegan, LOVE THAT FOR THEM.

Also I'd be livid paying $120 a year and getting A COFFEE RECIPE. What the tit.
I just Googled and this recipe WITH NUTRITIONAL INFO just popped up, first on the list. For free. https://trinakrug.com/chocolate-bulletproof-coffee/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sunee may actually be the downfall of Sez. The customer service for their money grabbing app is atrocious and the stans are getting to see the true colours of the pRiNceSs.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Sunee may actually be the downfall of Sez. The customer service for their money grabbing app is atrocious and the stans are getting to see the true colours of the pRiNceSs.
I agree, I don’t see how they will be able to sustain this for even 12 months. People with 3 month memberships won’t renew them and they won’t pick up any new subscribers. Sunee will quietly fade away within 12 months

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.