Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the massage gun is a plug for their mates product. It’s on Brentons Insta bio, he may be the owner. But yeah that is weird hey!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If my boyfriend had his mates round to watch a game I would say hello, maybe hang out and have a drink with them for a bit and then leave them to it. I would not sit directly opposite them massaging my legs. Or is that just me?
I feel like she’s the type of person that would hang around for the attention to be honest! Why else would she be interested? She’s too much of an empath to watch a fight remember? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
If my boyfriend had his mates round to watch a game I would say hello, maybe hang out and have a drink with them for a bit and then leave them to it. I would not sit directly opposite them massaging my legs. Or is that just me?
Yeah that’s awkward as duck. She can’t be alone... it’s sad. If my partner had friends over and it wasn’t a ‘group’ thing, I’d leave the house or at least be out of the way. He’d also do the same for me too 🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah that’s awkward as duck. She can’t be alone... it’s sad. If my partner had friends over and it wasn’t a ‘group’ thing, I’d leave the house or at least be out of the way. He’d also do the same for me too 🥴
It feels like the younger sister who hangs around and does things to get attention from her older brother's friends. The massaging of the legs on that window seat???? It just is so bizarre! It really brings me back to high school and how my friends and I would always try to linger around the older brothers and their friends... (not to mention she always seems to be "prancing" in bikinis at those times as well)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
She's thirsty for that MILF status. How would Kurt's friends be able to decide if they wanted to duck her if she wasn't on constant display?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It feels like the younger sister who hangs around and does things to get attention from her older brother's friends. The massaging of the legs on that window seat???? It just is so bizarre! It really brings me back to high school and how my friends and I would always try to linger around the older brothers and their friends... (not to mention she always seems to be "prancing" in bikinis at those times as well)
pretty sure all of Kurt's friends think she is so unfuckable , a broom with a skirt would be more fun in bed than her

• Haha
Reactions: 51
7007FFB7-7FFE-40AF-B03C-368234AC3F2C.jpeg

Did anyone else see this rare behaviour!? BAHAHAHA I’m in actual shock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I know it’s been said about Sunee in some form or another but I’m going to say it again... she said this weekend she worked on 10 recipes for Sunee and 2 have been approved - does this mean they’ll be posted in the recipe update on Sunee tomorrow?! Is it seriously only Sarah who makes the recipe once, likes it and then posts it on the app?! I can’t believe people are paying money for this!

Reactions: 35
I just can’t imagine having to rub a small ball of putty into my underarms.
Touching my underarms grosses me the hell out. And if they are sweaty and you want to touch up your deo? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay her knee has to be a bad photoshop job right?! Surely! it looks like it has a chunk out of it.
I don't think it's photoshopped just an odd angle. You can see the texture of the rug consistently to the edge of her leg. If it was photoshopped the rug around the photoshopped area would be blurred and not have the same texture.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's photoshopped just an odd angle. You can see the texture of the rug consistently to the edge of her leg. If it was photoshopped the rug around the photoshopped area would be blurred and not have the same texture.
Agree I don’t think it’s photoshopped but definitely highlights the extreme lengths so goes to to contort her body for a photo🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Also, for someone who works with cameras almost every day and whose partner is a photo/videographer, you’d think she’d know that it looks like slow mo because of the frame rate...

• Haha
I know it’s been said about Sunee in some form or another but I’m going to say it again... she said this weekend she worked on 10 recipes for Sunee and 2 have been approved - does this mean they’ll be posted in the recipe update on Sunee tomorrow?! Is it seriously only Sarah who makes the recipe once, likes it and then posts it on the app?! I can’t believe people are paying money for this!
Okay I had this exact thought!! So she’s just making up random recipes weekly and putting them up? Seems like there’s no thought or planning she just blends something up and hope it tastes passable to throw on the app.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.