Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can she love herself a bit more? Self love is important, but this face just shows how much she adores herself.
I kinda thought it looks like she’s trying to hold in a massive fart/ desperately sucking everything in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Okay her knee has to be a bad photoshop job right?! Surely! it looks like it has a chunk out of it.
I know some very, VERY fit people can sometimes get quads with that much definition but it's weird to only have that kind of "sculpting" right above the knee. We'd also have seen the progression in recent pics if her legs were truly that developed. That's not a post-workout "pump." Honestly, it looks more like when my rheumatoid arthritis was active. My knees and all around them would balloon with fluid that'd have to siphoned off with a syringe :sick: All that is to say, that photo is serving "girl, what happened?!" vibes instead of "look how cut she is!!!!" vibes 😂

ETA: I do agree with others that it's more likely an effect of contortion than photoshop, though. Even more pitiful that she is flexing that hard and the rest of her quads are completely devoid of any definition because of her restrictive dieting and over-exercising.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah that’s awkward as duck. She can’t be alone... it’s sad. If my partner had friends over and it wasn’t a ‘group’ thing, I’d leave the house or at least be out of the way. He’d also do the same for me too 🥴
Can't let Kurt spend time with his mates without her, he might enjoy himself. Babe's FOMO jealously can't allow that. Plus, you know, she doesn't have to leave cos it's HER house.

Did anyone else notice the guy with the beard sitting next to Kurt? He's there when she first pans the camera to Kurt but gone when she pans again two stories later. Poor guy probably realised he was being filmed and noped outta there.

Also, why aren't they up in the media room?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I know some very, VERY fit people can sometimes get quads with that much definition but it's weird to only have that kind of "sculpting" right above the knee. We'd also have seen the progression in recent pics if her legs were truly that developed. That's not a post-workout "pump." Honestly, it looks more like when my rheumatoid arthritis was active. My knees and all around them would balloon with fluid that'd have to siphoned off with a syringe :sick: All that is to say, that photo is serving "girl, what happened?!" vibes instead of "look how cut she is!!!!" vibes 😂

ETA: I do agree with others that it's more likely an effect of contortion than photoshop, though. Even more pitiful that she is flexing that hard and the rest of her quads are completely devoid of any definition because of her restrictive dieting and over-exercising.
Oh man she deleted my comment lmaoo i I said was “is your leg ok hun x”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she works out 1-3 times a day, admits that she doesn't shower afterwards, admits that she STINKS, and then the next carousel of stories we get is an advert for her NACHURAL deodorant? No way in hell does a natural deodorant take away that kind of funk, come on!

We get it, you're thin. This can't be a natural pose? The crotch as well looks doctored:

IMG_6212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she works out 1-3 times a day, admits that she doesn't shower afterwards, admits that she STINKS, and then the next carousel of stories we get is an advert for her NACHURAL deodorant? No way in hell does a natural deodorant take away that kind of funk, come on!

We get it, you're thin. This can't be a natural pose? The crotch as well looks doctored:
[image]
Y'all are way better at picking out this stuff than me 😂 Looking even closer, that crotch and knee seem to indicate that she is tilting her pelvis AND sitting back in a very shallow "squat." Those moves make her waist look slimmer, engage her quads, round out her hips, etc.

Reactions: 25
I do have to say that her knee does look quite strange. But hear me out:

She rotated her femur (thigh) inwards, pushes her hip back to create the illusion of a thigh gap. Therefore her leg is rotated inwards - her kneecap is more towards the inside of her leg (towards the other leg). This brings out the contour of the vastus medialis that has a muscle belly right above the knee on the inside. It's the tear/chicken breast shaped muscle belly. I think thats what we see.

The crotch also does not look photoshopped to me too - its also because she tilts her pelvis/pushes her hips back and rotates her leg in.

However.. I am not a photoshop expert - so I cannot be for sure haha.

View attachment 400582
You're so right about the deodorant - typical influencer, picks whatever narrative to sell

Y'all are way better at picking out this stuff than me 😂 Looking even closer, that crotch and knee seem to indicate that she is tilting her pelvis AND sitting back in a very shallow "squat." Those moves make her waist look slimmer, engage her quads, round out her hips, etc.
Just saw this - I agree!

Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion but I think this is actually how her legs look WITHOUT photoshop. Both of her heels are off the floor which is tensing her calf muscle, making it stick out, her right knee is turned in so she can pop her right hip out, and she's tilting her pelvis back hard to get that thigh gap.

Her thighs aren't particularly lean, and without skin tight shorts or leggings on to streamline everything, we're seeing her true legs. They look weird because she's distorting her pose so much and tensed af. If she stood properly I'd bet her legs would look normal (and totally ok).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The longer I look at that photo the less I understand how a person can even pose like that and still take herself seriously.

A little early but still:

Sarah's Day #20 Heels lifted, body twisted, I'm a small human and my toddler is gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
I'm a bit confused... if she spent "3 years" on the app, why does she need to make 10 recipes per week still?? We know hello hello studio did the design and she had the app developed by a company, so what was she even doing?

I don't have the app so I can't see how many are up, but from what I can tell based on reviews there aren't that many. So where are the 3 years' worth of recipes?

Reactions: 48
I'm a bit confused... if she spent "3 years" on the app, why does she need to make 10 recipes per week still?? We know hello hello studio did the design and she had the app developed by a company, so what was she even doing?

I don't have the app so I can't see how many are up, but from what I can tell based on reviews there aren't that many. So where are the 3 years' worth of recipes?
I'm also confused about why it took so long to develop. It'd maybe make more sense if the app also had fitness guides or she'd spent lots of time signing on a bigger team of experts. Heck, it'd make sense even if she was just trying to acquire funding for a larger staff that could help maintain the app and provide customer support.

To add even more perspective, Pamela Reif developed her app in 10 months, and she had about 30 recipes ready for the release. It's also available in German AND English. And that's not through any kind of auto-translation program. You can tell everything has been professional translated, even down to the units of measurement. She was also continuously making new fitness content, uploading multiple weekly workout plans to Insta, interacting with fans, taking a fairly active role in developing a nutrition bar, etc. during that time period, too. She is also doing the weekly upload model. But, in her case, it makes sense. This wasn't a years long project for her, and she has been legitimately busy creating other original content during that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I follow a UK Instagrammer who has an recipe app. She has also published two books. When questioned if the app has the recipes from the books....she replies that most publishers require unique recipes.

I wonder if that would be the case for Sarah. If she ever got a book published, she'd probably need another set of recipes.
-----

I think she will be reluctant to hire more staff for the app and for the first time in her life, is having to work on something that isn't just posing and picking colours. Aswering customer support 24/7 does get boring.

Reactions: 18
The longer I look at that photo the less I understand how a person can even pose like that and still take herself seriously.

A little early but still:

Sarah's Day #20 Heels lifted, body twisted, I'm a small human and my toddler is gifted
Omfg im living for this title

The colour and consistency of this bake tho 🤢
Sunee should be more selective with what they repost to encourage new customers
Looks like someone baked cat food

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.