Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Fox and Abby, it's almost like neglect. My heart breaks for them because they can't do anything right now to get away from Scuzzy and her narcissistic and problematic ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wish Sarah would reflect and consider any of these points. She needs to realise Fox is more than a cute marketing prop, and that her decisions could have long-term consequences on his future and wellbeing. Obviously it's ultimately her (and Kurt's) choice, but I don't think they fully realise what they're doing.

yesssss I love Melanie! She addresses DMs and questions about her son so well, and doesn’t block people for being curious like Scuzz 😂

Reactions: 7
Even the placement of the Sunee logo on insta is off-centre in the circle. How is it possible that everything she produces so low quality?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fox is not the only one to be shown naked, Kurt currently appears to be often on display wearing no or minimal clothes. I find it so gross and disturbing particularly given how unwell he looks and how terribly he has aged in the past couple of yrs.

I often read on tattle the word 'narcissist' being thrown around in relation to lots of influencers. I am a psychologist and I find myself often disagreeing inside. Narcissism is a complex and multi-faceted phenomenon and being very self-centered/seeking attention does not automatically translate into being a narcissist. Sarah is the single exception I have identified so far where I actually agree. She presents several of the typical traits. I however disagree with previous comments that Kurt is also one; he seems more likely to be an enabler. But what worries me the most is Fox's future mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Fox is not the only one to be shown naked, Kurt currently appears to be often on display wearing no or minimal clothes. I find it so gross and disturbing particularly given how unwell he looks and how terribly he has aged in the past couple of yrs.

I often read on tattle the word 'narcissist' being thrown around in relation to lots of influencers. I am a psychologist and I find myself often disagreeing inside. Narcissism is a complex and multi-faceted phenomenon and being very self-centered/seeking attention does not automatically translate into being a narcissist. Sarah is the single exception I have identified so far where I actually agree. She presents several of the typical traits. I however disagree with previous comments that Kurt is also one; he seems more likely to be an enabler. But what worries me the most is Fox's future mental health.
I dread to think what is going to happen when and even if she can, have a little girl 😭 she will screw that kid so much

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Is this her trying to give a sneak peak of some new swimwear? The set looks like her collection, but they're a new color.
I can see it now ... “soooooo many of you have been asking about the swimmers I was wearing in the other day when I was doing abzzz with Focks, I’m sooooo excited to say YES we have a sneaky surprise for you - a nuuuu color - it’s a natchural olive green dusky tan type of color and it looks soh good with a tan or if you’re like me and have an olive skin tone but honestly, also works for my pale skinned gals and darker skinned gals. It will be up on White Fox website tomorrow and I’ll have a more detailed try on video on YouTube next week! Love ya sissies”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Is this her trying to give a sneak peak of some new swimwear? The set looks like her collection, but they're a new color.
Open whitefox. Find swimwear. Pick colour green. If it isn't there - it's part of her new collection.

I think she's under some contract to only wear White Fox.

Reactions: 16
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but comparing the price of her app to Pamela Reif's (who has 7x more followers as Scuzzy) new app is astounding... Pamela's app costs 2.49€ a month (+ you get a free trial) and Sezzy is out here trying to force people into 3 month subscriptions priced WAY higher

Reactions: 20
Open whitefox. Find swimwear. Pick colour green. If it isn't there - it's part of her new collection.

I think she's under some contract to only wear White Fox.
I think she just wears WF constantly coz she gets it for free and is too much of a tightass to buy clothes. Oh and also because she has ZERO fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.