Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came to post the same thing :LOL:
It was also mentioned that she puts no effort into her businesses so she emphasised in her stories that she’s putting EXTRA effort into this one
“I’m putting in extra love and care, you’re welcome.” Wow! How condescending and patronising. Also, she said she likes to put in extra effort every now and then like in the couple goals and day in the life swap. Ummmm...does she realise that most successful YouTubers with 1.5 million subs or more put that much effort into all their videos? She puts the bleeping bare minimum into her videos. There is no purpose to them. They aren’t thought out. They are so disjointed. Most YouTubers plan out their entire video schedule a month at a time. Buy all the things they will need to make the videos. Create storyboards. Film hours/days of footage and then spend a whole day at least editing through it all. I can’t even with her. She literally wakes up and thinks she deserves to be praised.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
It’s funny how she is getting so many DM’s ( I assume from stans ) asking if she is in her old apartment...
goes to show that her stans claim to know Sarah so much when really they don’t know tit 😂
We called it here that her old apartment would be her new office before she announced it on IG. We knew everything about Sunee before she started dropping hints too. Then the stans say we don’t know Sarah.

Great another huge “idea”. Means they’ve got another quick money making scheme that she’ll scam all her followers with. It’s disgusting how many different things she has now to bleed her fans dry.
First of all Fox wasn’t born in the apartment you ain’t that natural and raw like the old times 😂
Second, I reckon she might be looking for that warehouse she said she would need if she was to release a physical cookbook...

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Yes, clench your fist at your child when you get frustrated. Great parenting from Sarah there 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Great another huge “idea”. Means they’ve got another quick money making scheme that she’ll scam all her followers with. It’s disgusting how many different things she has now to bleed her fans dry.
This might seem nitpicky but I feel like it should be ‘we’ not ‘I’ own the old apartment. I know it’s been mentioned that she does own it and not with Kurt but it was their apartment for their family. I would definitely be including my husband (or fiancé in her case) as a joint owner. I feel like she’s just yet again flexing there to look rich or #boSsbAbE

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
This might seem nitpicky but I feel like it should be ‘we’ not ‘I’ own the old apartment. I know it’s been mentioned that she does own it and not with Kurt but it was their apartment for their family. I would definitely be including my husband (or fiancé in her case) as a joint owner. I feel like she’s just yet again flexing there to look rich or #boSsbAbE
also, Focean wasn't born in that apartment LOL he was born in a hospital, she tries to make it sound like she gave birth to him in that livingroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“I’m putting in extra love and care, you’re welcome.” Wow! How condescending and patronising. Also, she said she likes to put in extra effort every now and then like in the couple goals and day in the life swap. Ummmm...does she realise that most successful YouTubers with 1.5 million subs or more put that much effort into all their videos? She puts the bleeping bare minimum into her videos. There is no purpose to them. They aren’t thought out. They are so disjointed. Most YouTubers plan out their entire video schedule a month at a time. Buy all the things they will need to make the videos. Create storyboards. Film hours/days of footage and then spend a whole day at least editing through it all. I can’t even with her. She literally wakes up and thinks she deserves to be praised.
She’s really something! Also yay she’s making videos that “she would love to watch” how lucky for everyone else (rarely asks for video requests)
When I was still a fan i saw on her Insta a vote slide for “what should I film” what I eat in a day for Foxy or Sezzy? Foxy had the most votes yet she decided to film what sezzy eats in a day?!..

I hope there’s some good waves out there! Looking forward to seeing how tonight’s routine goes without Kurt!

Reactions: 18
I was also thinking the same. She's really making sure that everyone knows she's the bread winner aka #bOsSbAbE #BoSsmiLf.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Lol Fox eating his dinner in front of the tv must be the “10 minutes of tv he watches a day” :rolleyes: why lie about this stupid tit

• Sad
Reactions: 45
^ This!!
Besides she is in a defacto relationship, he has a claim to that apartment no matter who paid for the deposit. Besides surely he contributed to the mortgage?

Reactions: 30
Ok, hear me out. We're all kind of missing Sarah's main intention with Sunee. Her passion isn't cooking, this wasn't just a cash grab... her intention was to pioneer a new science and create her own platform to advocate for a new way of health with material from "professionals" who would back her claims. I'm convinced that she genuinely believes that her portrayed lifestyle of health and fitness is unique to her and that she is a pioneer in this better way of human life. In her head, no one else lives life her way.

Sunee was her attempt at creating a censored and filtered new world of health where everyone is GF/DF/Refined Sugar-Free/ Paleo/Keto and more. This is a lifestyle where you measure your health on a scale of how much you feel "the best you've ever felt" or how well you "listen to your body", moving away from real numbers and measurements. The health professionals selected for the app were clearly chosen to support her mission, which would be fair if the messaging weren't dangerous. Just look around the app, her marketing, her overall message.. the bones are there.

The problem? Poor follow-through, an audience growing tired of the suspense and a spoilt surprise leading to a rushed launch. Oh...and the fact that the science doesn't back her so even the health articles make the other components of Sunee's intentions confusing (i.e., an article about nutritional labels when it goes against the core mission of Sunee).

Maintaining an awareness of how your body is a feeling is so important, and this messaging is where she converts viewers into dedicated followers and, eventually, paying customers. It all becomes dangerous when someone with no credentials is advocating for "listen to your body" and "low calories do not equal health" as the response to your health in every context.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂 I'm also convinced the girl doesn't even like to cook. She's just obsessed with the lifestyle she portrays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You mean to say.... you have to put in EFFORT for your... JOB? Wow. No way.

Also re: the "my apartment" Sarah's always spoken about the apartment as " my my my". She was called out on in multiple times, she always got real bitchy and retorted how it was "my money". Even back then, Kurt legally had a right to her money and vice versa. But she's still got that mindset about how everything's hers even now with the new house. I understand wanting to take pride in your achievements but it's such a slap in the face to Kurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
This is the first time in a long while she complained about editing a Vlog and how much time it took and how she can't finish because she has to tag team... This one has been filmed for so long why didn't she give it to her team to edit? She didn't edit the last ones, they just appeared on her YT some two weeks after filming
I met this girl a few weeks ago who said a friend of hers edits Sarah’s videos. She also said Sarah is a bleeping witch. That’s the only goss I got but I too found it interesting that she’s editing at the moment! Will try to get more info on this and report back 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.